Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 12:54 pm

Like: You're a better New Breed champ than JJ already.  :cena:

Dislike: You and everyone else that's posted "nothing" for your dislike are pussy ass faggots and I despise all of you for your lack of testicular fortitude (jk, ily sk). I dislike that you didn't change to Sami Zayn sooner.

Confession: When I first met you on the AWL chat I didn't like you one bit. My opinion of you has changed drastically since then.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 12:59 pm

Like: You're the good kind of asshole, the Dark Demon type of Asshole. 

Dislike: You're still an Asshole....

Confession: I was pretty excited to see you return and do more than just be on chat.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 1:02 pm

Like: You're awesome and nice to everyone. Smile

Dislike: Zumi and Reina will never get their lesbian moment. Razz

Confession: Ummm...I don't know to be honest. <_<;;
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 1:24 pm

Like: Your promos so far have been awesome, I love the detail you put into them. It makes them very interesting to read.

Dislike: Got nothing.

Confession: I hope you do well here - from the looks of your sign-up and the promos you've written, you have a lot of potential to go far, and I look forward to seeing what you do in the Vixens division.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 1:27 pm

Like: Honestly one of the few people on the SD, I support wholeheartedly. Great Promos, Great Theme, Rees as a PB choice :Whew:

Dislike: I don't have anything.... yet

Confession: Hopefully you have an awesome showing against SK, and you prove that you're a worthy contender to both the NE & NB Title.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 1:49 pm

Like : You're became one of the most important Vixens here. (From when I debuted till now.)

Dislike : You stole Little Haru Wink

Confession : //
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 2:05 pm

Like: You're pretty much so spirited to control your character. I admire that.

Dislike: You think Azubae stole me. No, I want her, she wants me, we want each other.

Confession: Honestly looking forward for your new persona to debut. it seems fun... also I love Rene Dupree (But that doesn't mean I'm gonna love you... B-Baka!)
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 5:54 am

Like :  Your promo game has stepped up. I love the dedication you put in it now.

Dislike : Not so much colors in your promos in contrario to your Haruna Sakazaki character.

Confession : I wish my character to have a promo/angle with yours.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 6:15 am

Like: Your massive improvement thus far in regards to promoing and consistency.

Dislike: Nothing at all, maybe with a further enhancement of your gimmick.

Confession: You being in the Sanatorium is better than when I was in the worst stable in history: d.W.o
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 8:10 am

Dislike (yes, I put the dislike first): You don't get the push you deserve despite some great works you have made.

Like: but you seems not really mad of that. Your promo still look good even though you are not competing in some important angles.

Confession: I have none. just keep up your good work.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 9:37 am

Dislikes: Nothing at the moment.

Confession: A tiny bit jealous of Azuna Razz
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 10:04 am

like: one of nicest to talk to in chat

dislike: nothing atm

confession: I feel like in an alternate universe, Clozumi is a thing
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 1:55 pm

Like: A nice person to talk to and always willing to improve in the promo/writing area.

Dislike: well....next...

Confession: Yes, you don't look like an otaku, but we all know how much love you have for anime/manga, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 2:57 pm

Like: Always a pleasure to talk to, always supportive and cheerful.

Dislike: I got nothin right now

Confession: You have been bringing up GTA a lot lately. Would you happen to be replaying it now?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 3:00 pm

Like: You're still loyal to BB... She deserves someone as dependent as you.

Dislike: You almost left her...

Confession: I'm still wondering what would our characters Daughter would look like if we stayed together.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptySeptember 30th 2016, 4:42 pm

Like: I really like your current program with Erica. the most interesting storyline for me rn.

Dislike: no, nothing to dislike. You are perfect!

Confession: I am so happy you got so much screen time than before. Keep doing your best. love you, wifey! <3
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 3:55 am

Like : Your duo with Azumi. I like it. And your promos, girl ! Smile

Dislike : //

Confession : I want to see more Azuna. Even Azuna promos.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 11:40 pm

Like: still as active as usual. keep doing it.

Dislike: I feel like you are not doing your best for this FPV. how unfortunate.

Confession: I got none.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 12:30 am

Like: I like how active you are and how you don't have anything nasty to say on the feed. (I'm rarely on chat so IDK how you are there.)

Dislike: I don't think that you've been doing as well as you should be promo wise. I think an optimistic lookout could go a long way for you.

Confession: I think you'd do better with a wrestler pickbase. Joshi are just your style.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 1:23 am

Like: You're gimmick is wonderful, and the fact that eclipse is on voltage with you and phoenix is going to be a potent one for the brand. I see the hardcore title or the tag titles in your future, easily.

Dislike: I don't really have anything as of right now...

Confession: I mean you already know this, but you're one of the main guys on voltage I want to face
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 4:09 am

like that you are awesome to hang with in the chat, and the hot angle on voltage.

dislike that youre suspended lol

confession I fear promoting against you
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 4:49 pm

Like: The hype behind your new character

Dislike: Wish I could have been there live for the glass selfie stick

Confession: I want to face mark michaels in the future
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 6:05 pm

Like: That you like me so much.. and think im the GOAT when you're the GOAT

Dislike: I'm not you

Confession: Was rooting for you hard to win zee title, you deserve it homie
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 6:58 pm

Like: I like how funny and active you are. You are very popular for a good reason. I like you a lot and wish you well. I think you've left your slump in the dust and are now going to pick up a shit ton of speed.

Dislike: I wish you had better grammar on the feed.

Confession: I'm a little salty about our match XD.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 7:08 pm

Like: Your promos and your attitude. A likeable guy.

Dislike: I only met you twice on the chat :/

Confession: As Nas said in Compliment thread, you and Phoenix can win the Tag title championship belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next