EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Stephanie Matsuda

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» What's your Free-Per-View Record?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:14 pm

» Finnegan Wakefield AMA
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 10:06 am

» EAW Goals
by TLA Today at 9:26 am

» Mallory Wilde
by TLA Today at 9:13 am

» Roast The Wrestler above you
by TLA Today at 9:12 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Keelan Cetinich Today at 7:37 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Do you think sports on professional level will ever become extinct?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christian Locke

PostSubject: Do you think sports on professional level will ever become extinct?   July 15th 2016, 12:06 pm

It seems like a pretty crazy thing to say because billion of people watch it today. Athletes are some of the richest and most popular people on the planet. I believe that sports are the only thing that unites all the different countries together. However, I still think there's a small chance that sports will fade away eventually. Maybe the Third World War will break out and this time a bad side will prevail. Maybe the new generation of people will be so drawn in the new technology that they will slowly start to lose interest.

A lot of unseen and insane events have happened in our history. The most obviously example would be how Germany almost single handedly won both World Wars. Other ones would be the fall of Roman Empire and Catholic Church, and you could even include the rise in popularity of sports as well. 

Whats your take on this?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think sports on professional level will ever become extinct?   July 15th 2016, 2:38 pm

Probably not. I mean, we pay our bench warmer for sports far more than doctors.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Scott Diamond
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think sports on professional level will ever become extinct?   July 15th 2016, 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: Do you think sports on professional level will ever become extinct?   July 15th 2016, 3:00 pm

Nope, it may subside for a period but any time humanity has access to leisure time, there will be sports.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Do you think sports on professional level will ever become extinct?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1