EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

Moongoose McQueen

Cameron Ella Ava

TLA

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

The Trickster Azrael

Keelan Cetinich

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» What if EAW was in Marvel or DC?
by Jacob Senn Today at 2:40 am

» EAW Feed Handles
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 2:01 am

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE
by Nathan Fiora Today at 1:38 am

» The Compliment Game
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 1:19 am

» #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:35 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:12 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurt_Burton

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on August 10th 2016, 1:31 am by Nathan Fiora
@FioraFire

Reppin' the EAW Hardcore Championship and stealing your Vixen.  That's what I do.

-------

http://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4482
Post on August 10th 2016, 12:09 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Final training before heading to Turbo Arena.... small arena or big stadium is not matter, all wrestling match is all the same.
Post on August 9th 2016, 10:51 pm by Sanatorium Phoenix
@TheRealPhoenixW

@TheGawd Current Mood:

Post on August 9th 2016, 6:14 pm by Sanatorium Phoenix
@Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Phoenix Winterborn wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

#Throwback to when me and @TheGawd teamed up on #Voltage against Y2Impact and Ares Vendetta. Makes me wonder what would've happened had we become a full-time team... #OffDayThoughts
@TheGawd

#TBT 

Spoiler:

@TheRealPhoenixW

The #DirtyVets Someone make this happen.
Post on August 9th 2016, 6:08 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
@TheRealPhoenixW

#Throwback to when me and @TheGawd teamed up on #Voltage against Y2Impact and Ares Vendetta. Makes me wonder what would've happened had we become a full-time team... #OffDayThoughts
@TheGawd

#TBT 

Spoiler:

Post on August 9th 2016, 5:31 pm by Sanatorium Phoenix
@TheRealPhoenixW

Post on August 9th 2016, 12:36 pm by Marco
@WhiteWolfMarco

I'm honored, blessed and proud to announce that I have gotten my first Sponsors. One is from Warrior Photography and the other is from Square Circle Apparel. Thank You Again for the opportunity. I'll do you all proud.

#ThisIsEAW #NiceTouch #LivingTheDream
Post on August 9th 2016, 2:56 am by Terry Chambers
@TerryChambers

Up and training. #ThisIsMyMoment #DiaDelDiablo

Post on August 9th 2016, 2:49 am by Nathan Fiora
@FioraFire

My biggest question this week is: Why do I gotta miss out on all the good beef?

It's a shame, really.
Post on August 9th 2016, 2:49 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

RT. Congratulations, boys! Make our country proud! 金メダルおめでとう~!#Rio2016 #MizunoSports @bukatsumizuno

Last edited by 坂崎ハルナ on August 9th 2016, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on August 9th 2016, 2:48 am by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

It's from FUCKING "PREACHER"

GOD DAMMIT

THIS...THIS is just a small part of the major problem on Voltage.

Borrowed time...borrowed time...

#ClockEmOut
#BurnItAllDown
#RISE
Post on August 9th 2016, 2:37 am by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

So, I rewatched the match...great stuff...not from Carson, but great stuff...

But...once again, this stupid fucking announcer calls me the "Killer of Saints"

It's "Saint of Killers"...it's written, like, fucking everywhere on my merch and bio and shit...

Saint of Fucking Killers.
Post on August 9th 2016, 1:12 am by BB Vita
@BiancaBellaVita:
Got my custom made sneakers today! Ya best believe that the leopard print will be leaving a footprint on that ass! #Lit
Post on August 9th 2016, 1:01 am by The Unknown Supergirl
@RubyRedCanuck

Seeing all the pretty af #Vixens and their drool-worthy makeup lines, and I'm here like "how do I lipstick?" #lulz #wantArias #andTarahs #andCailins
Post on August 9th 2016, 12:35 am by Sanatorium Phoenix
@Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
@TheGawd

I don't think you're prepared.
@TheRealPhoenixW

They don't want none.
Post on August 9th 2016, 12:34 am by Mr. DEDEDE
@TheGawd

I don't think you're prepared.
Post on August 9th 2016, 12:22 am by Sanatorium Phoenix
@TheRealPhoenixW

Seeing a boatload of useless keyboard warriors has made my night. I got a few things to address on #Voltage regarding where I go from here after that scramble match, but for now? Spending time with my wife while we get in on some #PokemonGo #BlessFamily
Post on August 9th 2016, 12:19 am by Guest
When you thought that the current EAW Title scene couldn't get any worse, the guy we fucking slaughtered weeks ago (including the fucking champion) is somehow considered a legitimate contender because he walked out to look at the champion after his match. I understand that Carlos Rosso is in charge of Voltage and CWF is the perfect example of what happens when he's given power, but not even he could be this stupid. #MakeTheEAWChampionshipGreatAgain.
Post on August 9th 2016, 12:08 am by The Mexican Samurai (Online)
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

Got released from the Burn Unit this morning. Heading back to #Chicagoland I got a lot of thinking to do about my career now. #ToRetireOrNah

@AlexWilderJ

If you want to retire after losing a match this young in your career, then you are a bigger bitch than I thought.

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

...this young in my career? Kid, I've been doing this since before you even thought of being a wrestler, sit down. And you telling ME to stop whining? You've been on this 'woe is me' self-pity bullshit since before Pain for Pride. Call me when you get your Mexican Samurai confidence back. Until then, don't bother me. #PotCallingTheKettleBlack
@AlexWilderJ

You've been wrestling ever since I've thought about it but your biggest accomplishment is getting into EAW?  Congrats, let me give you a round of applause. I'm a former Interwire Champion, you're not even good enough for that shitty Hardcore title. You might have the fighting spirit but it doesn't mean shit when you constantly lose, because there is no "Big Match Phoenix". There is only, "You come into big matches and can't win" Phoenix. I've defeated world champions, yet I'm on the self-pity bandwagon? I'm just speaking truth when it comes to my criminally over-looked career. Your still a kid, a nobody, a nothing, with a cool name. That's about it. It's about time you acknowledge your Senpai.

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

True Six years of always being the man who is overlooked you two crybabies. Then hit me up.

#TheUnsungHeroDemandsJustice

@GetInTheFuckingSea

Or you know...coming and going...coming and going, always being below the recent crop of new blokes. Myself and this dropkick as examples.

#yernohero #learnyaplace
@AlexWilderJ

I can now say with confidence, that I'm a Jamie O'Hara fan.
@GodsSon

And I can now say you losing at PFP was hilarious, oh wait, I already did!
@AlexWilderJ

Look at this loser still trying to mention stuff in the past, when I'm already looking at the future. If you want to look into the past, you should probably try to find the time you used to be funny. Pro tip: You never were.

#GamePro
@GodsSon

I'm not worried about the past, because in my imminent future I see exactly what is in store for me...the EAW Championship!

@GetInTheFuckingSea

@GodsSon

So the guy that could only beat me when calling for his boyfriend is laughing? Hit me up when you get rekt by cerberus, or heavan forbid Nick Angel get one over on you too.
@GetInTheFuckingSea

sit the fuck down until you achieve something. You've got NOTHING of worth to throw around pal. Barely a mid card talent.
@AlexWilderJ

His greatest achievement is having his picture taken next to Aren Mstislav and his world title.
Post on August 9th 2016, 12:03 am by Mr. DEDEDE
@TheGawd

I think you're scared.
Post on August 9th 2016, 12:01 am by Mr. DEDEDE
@TheGawd

Testify for me.
Post on August 8th 2016, 11:49 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Nasir Capitani wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

Got released from the Burn Unit this morning. Heading back to #Chicagoland I got a lot of thinking to do about my career now. #ToRetireOrNah

@AlexWilderJ

If you want to retire after losing a match this young in your career, then you are a bigger bitch than I thought.

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

...this young in my career? Kid, I've been doing this since before you even thought of being a wrestler, sit down. And you telling ME to stop whining? You've been on this 'woe is me' self-pity bullshit since before Pain for Pride. Call me when you get your Mexican Samurai confidence back. Until then, don't bother me. #PotCallingTheKettleBlack
@AlexWilderJ

You've been wrestling ever since I've thought about it but your biggest accomplishment is getting into EAW?  Congrats, let me give you a round of applause. I'm a former Interwire Champion, you're not even good enough for that shitty Hardcore title. You might have the fighting spirit but it doesn't mean shit when you constantly lose, because there is no "Big Match Phoenix". There is only, "You come into big matches and can't win" Phoenix. I've defeated world champions, yet I'm on the self-pity bandwagon? I'm just speaking truth when it comes to my criminally over-looked career. Your still a kid, a nobody, a nothing, with a cool name. That's about it. It's about time you acknowledge your Senpai.

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

True Six years of always being the man who is overlooked you two crybabies. Then hit me up.

@GetInTheFuckingSea

Or you know...coming and going...coming and going, always being below the recent crop of new blokes. Myself and this dropkick as examples.

#yernohero #learnyaplace
@AlexWilderJ

@GodsSon

@AlexWilderJ

Look at this loser still trying to mention stuff in the past, when I'm already looking at the future. If you want to look into the past, you should probably try to find the time you used to be funny. Pro tip: You never were.

#GamePro
@GodsSon

I'm not worried about the past, because in my imminent future I see exactly what is in store for me...the EAW Championship!

@GetInTheFuckingSea

@GodsSon

So the guy that could only beat me when calling for his boyfriend is laughing? Hit me up when you get rekt by cerberus, or heavan forbid Nick Angel get one over on you too.
@GetInTheFuckingSea

sit the fuck down until you achieve something. You've got NOTHING of worth to throw around pal. Barely a mid card talent.
Post on August 8th 2016, 11:42 pm by Nasir Moore
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

#yernohero #learnyaplace
@AlexWilderJ

@GodsSon

@AlexWilderJ

#GamePro
@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

@GodsSon

Post on August 8th 2016, 11:30 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

#yernohero #learnyaplace
@AlexWilderJ

@GodsSon

@AlexWilderJ

#GamePro
@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

Post on August 8th 2016, 11:27 pm by Nasir Moore
Alex Wilder wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

#yernohero #learnyaplace
@AlexWilderJ

@GodsSon

@AlexWilderJ

#GamePro
@GodsSon

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: