Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pokemon GO Discussion SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pokemon GO Discussion SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Pokemon GO Discussion Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Pokemon GO Discussion Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Pokemon GO Discussion Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Pokemon GO Discussion Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Pokemon GO Discussion Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Pokemon GO Discussion Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Pokemon GO Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

Pokemon GO Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 11:02 pm

Share your experiences, caught Pokemon, and more here!
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 11:07 pm

Caught a Bulbasaur and Eevee all within my living room. :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 11:10 pm

Right now, I got Bulbasaur, Zubat, and Drowzee...Gonna catch more at the bus station lol
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 11:13 pm

Pidgy, got another one and turned it into a Pidgeotto. Rattata, Bellsprout, Weedle, Oddish, Venonat, Caterpie, Bulbasaur, Pinsir, and Charmander. It's been a ride.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 11:24 pm

IF I HAD A DIME...FOR EVERY TIME, A WEEDLE TROLLED ME AND GOT AWAY WITH IT...
Pokemon GO Discussion 3772b2f24accabe7209672097906adc42d37fb2b_hq
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 6th 2016, 11:27 pm

Nasir Capitani wrote:
IF I HAD A DIME...FOR EVERY TIME, A WEEDLE TROLLED ME AND GOT AWAY WITH IT...
Pokemon GO Discussion 3772b2f24accabe7209672097906adc42d37fb2b_hq
^^ #TBT
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 12:41 am

Bulbasaur so far, house is right beside a PokeStop that I can access from my basement couch so I'm swimmin in items. Work is fucked if they think I'm doing anything but catching mons tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 1:22 am

JUST GOT A JYNX AND A GASTLY HOWYOUDOIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 2:11 am

Guys, drop everything. I fished a Magikarp out of my local park. I'm going to have a south London born roadman gyarados

Edit: also have weedle,  krabby , zubat, drowsee, pidgey, pidgeotto, spearow, charmander and seel.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 6:25 am

I just realized I can't play unless I stay home.

I don't have a smart phone just a crappy ipod and a tablet Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 7:24 am

GC wrote:
I just realized I can't play unless I stay home.

I don't have a smart phone just a crappy ipod and a tablet Sad

Find a string of coffee shops and abuse their wifi. Also, you think you have problems? I just realised Magikarp requires 400!?!?!?! candy to evolve.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 7:34 am

I keep getting "GPS signal not found" 

FML
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 7:38 am

damn
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 12:40 pm

Started with Squirtle. Caught Weedle, Caterpie, Rattata, Pidgey, Zubat, Venomoth and Eevee. Evolved my Weedle to Kakuna, Rattata to Raticate and Pidgey to Pidgeotto.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 12:45 pm

"Our serves are experiencing issues. Please come back later"

FML
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 12:49 pm

That moment when the servers are working for once, but there are NO POKEMON near you!
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 12:50 am

Eclipse, me, and two other people went on a Pokemon adventure. (As in walking around our neighborhood dressed as trainers and blasting music from a speaker attached to one of our backpacks.)  The church near our house had a gym at it so we went there. It was glitched out so we didn't actually get to capture it. But I digress. We were sitting there attacking the gym when two cars and two motorcycles pulled into the church driveway. I instantly perked up ready for trouble. then one of the guys in the car leaned out the window and screamed "POKEMON GO!!!" Turned out we were all on blue team. We talked about the game and become pretty good friends. So that was fun. then later we ran into another guy on blue team. We talked and my sister traded numbers with the guy. He recognized PATD so I think I might have met my future bother-in-law.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 12:55 am

Pokemon GO Discussion Imgpsh_fullsize

Back to top Go down
Diamond Cutter

Diamond Cutter

Hailing From : Northwestern University

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 12:57 am

My workplace has a PokeCenter I can access most of the day and there's a several gyms along my commute. I have it made.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 2:16 am

Caught 17 and seen 19. I've drove probably 20 or more miles and my egg incubator only has 2.5 kilometers on it, so the distance thing doesn't seem to be accurate. Plus you think going for miles down a road that lots of Pokemon would appear but only a few do.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 2:17 am

Erebos wrote:
Caught 17 and seen 19. I've drove probably 20 or more miles and my egg incubator only has 2.5 kilometers on it, so the distance thing doesn't seem to be accurate. Plus you think going for miles down a road that lots of Pokemon would appear but only a few do.
Honestly I think that the tracking on the phone actually judges via speed, so you will be WALKING to get the incubator to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 5:22 am

Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Erebos wrote:
Honestly I think that the tracking on the phone actually judges via speed, so you will be WALKING to get the incubator to work.

This. I got on the train with mine and it only seemed to adjust when the train was grinding down to a halt. When walking it appears to work fine.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 12:37 pm

As of right now I gots me a Charmander, an Eevee, 2 Ratattas, 2 Zubats, 3 Pidgeys, 3 Weedles, a Pidgeotto, and a Kakuna
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 6:43 pm

Guys I need help!

I see the three starters, water and my character. How do I catch them? I've tried walking towards them but my character won't even move.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 6:44 pm

GC wrote:
Guys I need help!

I see the three starters, water and my character. How do I catch them? I've tried walking towards them but my character won't even move.
click on the pokemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO Discussion   Pokemon GO Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon GO Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-