Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. Empty
PostSubject: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 9:57 pm

I just wanted to state how thankful I am to all the writers for an amazing season and Pain For Pride experience. I've been bombarded with too much work and school at the moment and the last month or so, I've not been happy with my production and promo ability. I've been on burnout for the thirty days or so and I wanted to get through Pain For Pride.  

TLA, you are amazing, bro. You will make one of the best Interwire Champions ever. A big thank you to Imp and Xav who have been given me so much opportunity within the last couple of months, and all those others who believed in my character. Carlos, Haruna, Aria, SK, Phoenix, Tig, Robbie, Dark Demon, Ken, DEDEDE, Cam, kenny Drake, Nas, and all of my other friends. 

I'm not going anywhere, I'm coming for that world title.

Last edited by Mexican Samurai on July 3rd 2016, 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 9:59 pm

MEXIBAE, NOOOO!!!!! :'(

well, in all seriousness.... good luck! I hope you return soon and meet again Smile
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:03 pm

Real life comes first. You were a hell of a champion and I'm happy I got to face you during your reign! Take whatever time you need to get all your shit sorted. You'll be back and better than ever before we know it, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:05 pm

Good luck with everything you do in life and you'll always be welcomed here.
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:10 pm

Good luck. Hope to see ya soon
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:20 pm

One of the best promoers in EAW, period. You better stay true to your word because every month you're gone I'll post another photo similar to these:

Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. Gary-bettman-sidney-crosby-nhl-stanley-cup-final-pittsburgh-penguins-san-jose-sharks-1-768x545

Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. 2016+NHL+Stanley+Cup+Final+Game+Six+CehAMGl0Zr5x

Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. 643398567bb00125-2016-nhl-s

Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. Nhl-stanley-cup-final-pittsburgh-penguins-san-jose-sharks-768x511
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:21 pm

We'll miss you, much love.
Back to top Go down
The Black Prince

The Black Prince

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:23 pm

I'll miss you bae
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:26 pm

Great talent, you'll be missed. Take care of ya self.
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:35 pm

I hope to see you come back soon fam. Good luck with life.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:45 pm

Mexi,

Thanks for giving me some motivation over the past few months and always being a friend on chat. I hope we see you back around here and making another run at a title. I understand what you're going through right now with a busy schedule. It can be hard to manage everything when you are juggling so much. I wish you the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:45 pm

Yo I definitely loved working with you this week and our feud on and off for the last six months. You a beast promoer and when I first came to SD back in January you were the first person I mentioned as wanting to feud with. So I'm def thankful we got to not only feud, but we got to feud for PFP. Good luck with work and school homie dawg I hope to see you back here someday.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:52 pm

I'm just messing with everyone. I'm not going anywhere, DEDEDE said that everyone bitches and leaves after Pain For Pride.  Not this guy.  :dave: :dave: :dave:

Cailin, I'm coming for you next.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:56 pm

Mexican Samurai wrote:
I'm just messing with everyone. I'm not going anywhere, DEDEDE said that everyone bitches and leaves after Pain For Pride.  Not this guy.  :dave: :dave: :dave:

Cailin, I'm coming for you next.

NEW STIPULATION:

Every month you're NOT gone, I'll post a pic similar to what I posted above. :cesaro:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:57 pm

Dis. Nigga.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 11:11 pm

Your future my friend...

:buried:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 11:18 pm

Mexican Samurai wrote:
I just wanted to state how thankful I am to all the writers for an amazing season and Pain For Pride experience. I've been bombarded with too much work and school at the moment and the last month or so, I've not been happy with my production and promo ability. I've been on burnout for the thirty days or so and I wanted to get through Pain For Pride.  

TLA, you are amazing, bro. You will make one of the best Interwire Champions ever. A big thank you to Imp and Xav who have been given me so much opportunity within the last couple of months, and all those others who believed in my character. Carlos, Haruna, Aria, SK, Phoenix, Tig, Robbie, Dark Demon, Ken, DEDEDE, Cam, kenny Drake, Nas, and all of my other friends. 

I'll be coming back within a couple of months after summer school is finished, and I recharge my batteries a little bit.

Fixed to be the truth.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 4th 2016, 12:00 pm

You will be missed
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 4th 2016, 12:06 pm

RIP MexiBae. Your career will be sorely missed :wow:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 4th 2016, 12:20 pm

Gonna miss u baby
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 4th 2016, 12:22 pm

Dear MexiBae, I wish you all and forever the best for your future endeavors. Good luck finding new efeds.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 4th 2016, 12:25 pm

Phoenix Winterborn wrote:
RIP MexiBae. Your career will be sorely missed :wow:
......and NO! Nobody calls him MexiBae other than me!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 5th 2016, 3:45 pm

Atleast EAW now has the best Latino in TLA left to save us from Trump.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 5th 2016, 3:55 pm

I wouldn't know if you could tell if I was crying or not under this lovely mask..
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. EmptyJuly 5th 2016, 4:38 pm

You're welcome. 

And good luck with everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.   Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a hiatus for a couple minutes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-