Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 9:40 pm

Let's give it up to Carson Ramsay forhaving one hell of a reign as EAW Pure Champion. Just like StarrStan said, you are now... ELITE!

You are one of my biggest rivals in EAW and I always enjoy promoing against you. The sky is the limit for you, homie, and I know you will do great things in the upcoming season.

:toast:

Last edited by J.D. Damon on July 2nd 2016, 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 9:41 pm

Big Things Coming For My Man Carson Ramsay, Let's get it. :whew:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 9:43 pm

THE FUTURE! DEFINITELY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL! I EXPECT BIG THINGS FROM YOU THIS SEASON BIG HOMIE!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 9:45 pm

YOU DID SO AMAZING THIS WEEK, RAMI! You promoed your ass off and MORE than held your own against Starr. I've always been in awe of what a stellar promoer you are and no doubt, there are even bigger things coming for you. The superhuman way you were portrayed in your match was a direct result of the position you've written yourself into. The sky really is the limit for you!
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 9:51 pm

You were one of the reasons I agreed to return at FS2 to fight Hexagun. Thank you for a fantastic last match. I endorse every word that was said after our match, I see even bigger matches in your future and more gold to come.

You are Elite, and you did the title justice.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 12:20 am

Congrats Rami the sky is the limit for you especially when you hijack a plane.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 5:28 am

One of my favs in all of EAW. You have a bright future I just know it.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 5:32 am

I can see you winning a World Championship this year. And you are always a funny guy lol.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 6:08 am

As heard in "Dream On" by Aerosmith, you got to lose to know how to win. Rami will be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 9:26 am

Your name reminds me too much of the Cardinals QB, and I hate you for that.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 11:50 am

I LOVE YOU RAMI!!!

You're so god damn good at this shit!
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 12:16 pm

TLA wrote:
Congrats Rami the sky is the limit for you especially when you hijack a plane.
The limit would be even higher if he hijacked a space shuttle
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 1:24 pm

You will continue to prosper and germinate into a full-fledged beast in the Promo Page. You have done remarkably well so far, and though you suffer a deficit, you are on your way to higher skies.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 2:43 am

I don't know why I chime in with half-assed comments like I did months ago, but it truthfully doesn't matter much that you didn't win at PFP. You're one of the best and brightest assets in EAW today, you're a fixture on Voltage that can seamlessly transition into anything and pull it off well, and I hold you in higher esteem than most. I appreciate your efforts and I respect you as a human being. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora
Voltage
Voltage
Nathan Fiora

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 3:46 am

I appreciate ya, Rami.  You're amazing at promos and what you do.  Your character is honestly one of the best that I've seen in a really long time.  I can't wait to be able to work with you at some point because we'll both be stealing the show.  Mad respect to ya, pal, and I hope you keep up the superb work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread   Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Carson Ramsay Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1