Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 4:30 pm

One of the most humble, kindest, and selfless people I've come to know in EAW. He's never asked for anything. Not a title, not a flashy storyline, never bitched or complained when he's lost. As a writer, you've written some pretty funny and ridiculous segments, but you've been one of the best freshest writers yet. You've always prioritized everyone over yourself. And you've given platforms for younger talent to showcase how amazing they can be. It's been a blast working with you since back in the day when you would be back up writing for ShowDown. Your reign was something else. Here's to many more to come. You deserved better.

:toast:
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 4:37 pm

Much love to Scott Oasis
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 4:40 pm

Oasis my man. I can honestly say that besides Aren, you were the first person to believe in me and tell me that I can go somewhere. For that I am eternally grateful. Ending up on your show, being able to back up write for you and learn from you, and you giving me this opportunity for CITV means so much to me, you don't have a clue. I hope for nothing but the absolute best for a man who i can safely say is probably my best friend in E-fedding behind Aren. Long live The Ice Man~!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 4:44 pm

A wonderful writer, amazing promoer, and an even better dude outside of all that. You're an integral part of the community here, and you deserve whatever success you've had so far. You deserve all the success to come in the future, too. Love you to pieces, Scoot.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 5:10 pm

Like I told you privately: You will get another reign. You're too good not to. Keep your head up, you're fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 5:14 pm

Oasis is the one guy I know I can always talk to. Unbelievably humble, smart, funny, and an all around great guy. Scott Oasis is the Champ in my eyes, and always will be.

You're the best, man.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 5:24 pm

You were a better WHC than i ever was, and i mean that. You're a credit to OMERTA, and im proud to have u on the team
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 5:46 pm

Thanks for being my final writer on Voltage. You've done a great job and I'm sure you'll have more success.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 5:52 pm

When I was drafted to Voltage last year from Showdown, Oasis took the time numerous times to reach out to me, always encouraging me to keep doing what I was doing. He believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself. Oasis is the man. A very genuine and humble guy.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 6:14 pm

Scott is one of those rare people that you find in e-feds that you never have a complaint about, gives his all in whatever he does whether it be writing or promoing, and is genuinely a stellar person to be around as he wants to help out as many people as he can. Brian is right when he said that you do deserve better and sorry to have let you down. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you on this storyline and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you! Your reign as World Heavyweight Champion showed why you are a respected member of this community and what you do bring to the community as a whole! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 7:17 pm

Great writer, great promoer, and great person. I'm happy to work under his creativity.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 7:34 pm

What can I not say about Scott Oasis? Amazing writer, promoer and every since I repackaged myself as Lucas Johnson, Oasis has had my back since day one and I am truly honored and privileged for you giving young talent like myself to give me a chance with the Young Lions Cup to prove I am good enough to become champion down the line. You had an awesome reign as World Heavyweight Champion and no doubt in my mind you will get another reign soon, keep your head up man!
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 10:45 pm

Thank you all for the nice comments, got around to reading them all just now. Really upped my spirits, glad to see my work is noticed. Definitely looking to the future as I carry on with my EAW family!
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 11:00 pm

Simply put, the Carson Ramsay character wouldn't have been as polished as it is today if it wasn't for Scott; and I owe him a shit ton just for that alone. Amazing promoer, an even better writer and one of the most consistent and hard-working individuals to have ever graced foot this community.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 11:13 pm

Scoot I got nothing but love for ya! Also, you see the value in TNA stars in a world that openly hates on them. Much love and the future will be right for ya!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 12:23 am

I appreciate Scott Oasis.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 3:28 am

Scoot nigga you've been doing great. Never thought you'd be a main writer, but hell you've done leaps and bounds with your work. I hope you're a main writer for as long as you can, because your ideas are fresh, and you are putting a lot of people's interest for the character first.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 9:24 am

One of the greatest e-fedders EAW has ever had the privilege of...Oh wait. Oasis. Not Diamond.

Eh. You're alright, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 2:49 am

Once again, I have no idea why I didn't say anything at the time. Major oversight on my part to an exceptional writer and an e-fedder that has conducted himself humbly about virtually everything. You're gracious in victory and defeat. A lot of guys having faced similar circumstances as you would rant and rave about it, but you took things in stride even when many felt you got a raw deal, and I feel like how a person reacts and responds to those type of circumstances is the purest indication of who they are as a human being. How you've handled things in adversity perfectly reflects who I feel you are as an individual. It's great to have the opportunity to write with somebody so open-minded, and you've already managed to accomplish what very few in your era have - earning my respect. Not that it means much, but it's the smallest token of appreciation I could offer for your many contributions. Thanks, Jason.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora
Voltage
Voltage
Nathan Fiora

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 3:27 am

Here's to my best friend, Scott Oasis.  I've known you for 3 years now and you're the guy who introduced me to e-fedding.  You have also given me a ton of opportunities here in EAW, which I am more than grateful for.  A lot of people didn't have the faith in me after my departures, but you've shown your faith in me with titles and huge opportunities.  I can't repay everything you've given me, but I can say thank you for your hard work and dedication to EAW.  There aren't a lot of people anymore who put their heart and soul into this, so everything that you've gotten is more than deserved.  I hope you continue to amaze us in your promos and your writing.  Love ya, pal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread   Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Oasis Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1