EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

Moongoose McQueen

Cameron Ella Ava

TLA

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

The Trickster Azrael

Keelan Cetinich

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» What if EAW was in Marvel or DC?
by Jacob Senn Today at 2:40 am

» EAW Feed Handles
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 2:01 am

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE
by Nathan Fiora Today at 1:38 am

» The Compliment Game
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 1:19 am

» #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:35 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:12 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on June 3rd 2016, 1:36 am by Aren Mstislav
Empress Aria wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: Shouldn't he be waiting for the next Expendables movie to start casting for background actors or something? Shouldn't he be checkin' for that, posted up waiting for something he's even REMOTELY good at? 'Cause Lord knows he hasn't exactly been an asset to EAW since he got back. #BestDaysAreBehindHim
@HailMstislav

Bae. Calm Down.
Post on June 3rd 2016, 12:33 am by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@AngeltownAJ: Shouldn't he be waiting for the next Expendables movie to start casting for background actors or something? Shouldn't he be checkin' for that, posted up waiting for something he's even REMOTELY good at? 'Cause Lord knows he hasn't exactly been an asset to EAW since he got back. #BestDaysAreBehindHim
Post on June 3rd 2016, 12:31 am by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@AngeltownAJ: This goddamn knock-off Dolph Lundgren doesn't wanna start with me, man. He better go make another B movie before I rip him to shreds on here and Aren does it for real on SD.
Post on June 3rd 2016, 12:29 am by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@Terry Chambers wrote:
@TerryChambers

@AngeltownAJ Aren better be careful this week on Showdown and also in the bedroom...STD's are strong these days.
@AngeltownAJ: That was pretty much the lamest attempt at a punchline/humor I've ever heard in my life. Try harder. And as far as Showdown goes, he's walking into a match he can't lose.
Post on June 3rd 2016, 12:20 am by Terry Chambers
@TerryChambers

@AngeltownAJ Aren better be careful this week on Showdown and also in the bedroom...STD's are strong these days.
Post on June 2nd 2016, 11:35 pm by kennydrake
@Luke Reign wrote:
Victer Maero wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
Victer Maero wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

Huh...Maero...you are fighting someone I fought. When I fought him, he was in a heavy metal band, and was surrounded by thugs. Then...he apparently was a murderer with a cabin. Now...he's a steampunk wannabe with a family of clowns. I have several questions.

@CodeOfGreed

I know you and I don't see eye to eye on many things... but I can agree with that testament.
@TinMaero Does he have MPD? We could help, I am a psychiatrist...
@kenny_drake

When I faced him, he was an alcoholic who went cRaZy whenever he drank too much. 

Aww, he's cute. Still discovering who Luke Reign IS. Adorable.

#FireLukeReign
#FuckYouPeaches
#SayFuckAgainLuke
#YouDontSayFuckEnough
@THELukeReign21

Ehh I enjoy the hate im getting It just makes me more happy so bring it on :p but serisoly just one promo makes you 4 guys hate on me? What have i come to?

@Kenny_drake

It's not so much one promo as it is you're still here and haven't, I dunno, contracted a serious disease or something.

but LOL I <3 HATERZ RIGHT LOLROFL
@THELukeReign21
Well I never forget a face, but in your case, I'll make an exception.
@Kenny_drake

...what... I think I am going to drink bleach now
@THELukeReign21
lol! have fun
@insanesavior

I join Kenny Drakes sentiment. It's not one promo, it's that you are still breathing.
@TinMaero

THE HARDCORE, CLOWN RAISED, MOTHER FUCKING PSYCHOPATH... that uses "LOL" emojis...
@THELukeReign21

Ehh I dont give a fuck about what you say. Wait you called me hardcore. That is right. Clown Raised? I was taken in by a few of my parents friends who were clowns so you got that wrong and I am a Psychopath because I like to Kill people and I like to hurt people. And I am Hardcore so yeah You got 3/4 things right about me good job you get a cookie
@Kenny_drake

so hardcore you edited my fucking message so you could actually have a response. you sad, sad, sad little bitch.
Post on June 2nd 2016, 11:09 pm by Luke Reign
Victer Maero wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
Victer Maero wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

Huh...Maero...you are fighting someone I fought. When I fought him, he was in a heavy metal band, and was surrounded by thugs. Then...he apparently was a murderer with a cabin. Now...he's a steampunk wannabe with a family of clowns. I have several questions.

@CodeOfGreed

I know you and I don't see eye to eye on many things... but I can agree with that testament.
@kenny_drake

When I faced him, he was an alcoholic who went cRaZy whenever he drank too much. 

#FireLukeReign
#FuckYouPeaches
#SayFuckAgainLuke
#YouDontSayFuckEnough
@THELukeReign21

Ehh I enjoy the hate im getting It just makes me more happy so bring it on :p but serisoly just one promo makes you 4 guys hate on me? What have i come to?

@Kenny_drake

It's not so much one promo as it is you're still here and haven't, I dunno, contracted a serious disease or something.

@THELukeReign21
@Kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
lol! have fun
@insanesavior

I join Kenny Drakes sentiment. It's not one promo, it's that you are still breathing.
@TinMaero

THE HARDCORE, CLOWN RAISED, MOTHER FUCKING PSYCHOPATH... that uses "LOL" emojis...
@THELukeReign21

Ehh I dont give a fuck about what you say. Wait you called me hardcore. That is right. Clown Raised? I was taken in by a few of my parents friends who were clowns so you got that wrong and I am a Psychopath because I like to Kill people and I like to hurt people. And I am Hardcore so yeah You got 3/4 things right about me good job you get a cookie
Post on June 2nd 2016, 10:40 pm by Victor Maero
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
Victer Maero wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

@CodeOfGreed

@kenny_drake

#FireLukeReign
#FuckYouPeaches
#SayFuckAgainLuke
#YouDontSayFuckEnough
@THELukeReign21

@Kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@Kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
lol! have fun
@insanesavior

@TinMaero

Post on June 2nd 2016, 10:37 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
Victer Maero wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

@CodeOfGreed

@kenny_drake

#FireLukeReign
#FuckYouPeaches
#SayFuckAgainLuke
#YouDontSayFuckEnough
@THELukeReign21

@Kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@Kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
lol! have fun
@insanesavior

Post on June 2nd 2016, 10:28 pm by Luke Reign
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
Victer Maero wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

@CodeOfGreed

@kenny_drake

#FireLukeReign
#FuckYouPeaches
#SayFuckAgainLuke
#YouDontSayFuckEnough
@THELukeReign21

@Kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@Kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
lol! have fun
Post on June 2nd 2016, 10:10 pm by kennydrake
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
Victer Maero wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

@CodeOfGreed

@kenny_drake

#FireLukeReign
#FuckYouPeaches
#SayFuckAgainLuke
#YouDontSayFuckEnough
@THELukeReign21

@Kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@Kenny_drake

...what...
Post on June 2nd 2016, 10:04 pm by Luke Reign
@kennydrake wrote:
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
Victer Maero wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

@CodeOfGreed

@kenny_drake

#FireLukeReign
#FuckYouPeaches
#SayFuckAgainLuke
#YouDontSayFuckEnough
@THELukeReign21

@Kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
Post on June 2nd 2016, 9:56 pm by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Tomorrow, #ChangeIsComing
Post on June 2nd 2016, 9:38 pm by kennydrake
@Luke Reign wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
Victer Maero wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

@CodeOfGreed

@kenny_drake

#FireLukeReign
#FuckYouPeaches
#SayFuckAgainLuke
#YouDontSayFuckEnough
@THELukeReign21

@Kenny_drake

Post on June 2nd 2016, 9:23 pm by Luke Reign
@kennydrake wrote:
Victer Maero wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

@CodeOfGreed

@kenny_drake

#FireLukeReign
#FuckYouPeaches
#SayFuckAgainLuke
#YouDontSayFuckEnough
@THELukeReign21

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: