EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

坂崎ハルナ

Cameron Ella Ava

Finnegan Wakefield

The Trickster Azrael

Keelan Cetinich

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by TLA Today at 5:55 pm

» Another Territorial Invasion Poster
by Lars Grier Today at 5:50 pm

» How do I come back?
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 3:12 pm

» #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 2:18 pm

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE
by Cage. Today at 12:10 pm

» What if EAW was in Marvel or DC?
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 8:41 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on June 5th 2016, 2:50 am by Mr. DEDEDE
@TheGawd

Too late you have to finish reading now, THIS IS NOT FAKE. you have stumbled upon the curse of Pope Gawd. Like and retweet this photo for 7 years of good fortune. Ignore this and your mother will die at 6 AM this morning. #DontRiskIt #Amen

Post on June 5th 2016, 2:46 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Still waiting for Cloud Matsuda's new t-shirt.... wait, she doesn't have. lol.
@LilNovacaineX:
*Cough* 

#Suckit
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Good, I'll order one and La Diva's shirt. ....wait, you guys have it, right?
@LilNovacaineX:
Funny but Nah..
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Aww.... too bad. I thought you Vixens have all their own logos. Poor lower vixen.... :'(
@LilNovacaineX:
Yeah, She wasn't on the list for a logo. Thou, I made you one BUT you didnt wait and made youre own. Oh well, poor lower Vixens.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

How flattering.... I thought you never care about me. That makes me regretting my decision of burning your flag.
@LilNovacaineX:
Me? Care about you? Fat chance. NAH, I hate you, Honda. It was on the list of Vixens that the board wanted. But thank god, I dont have to waste my time of something for you. #ThankGawd 
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Let me guess.... you're gonna make we with this... "two-face" things. Correct? Thank God, I'm not sending my own concept late. So well... thanks but no, thanks.
@LilNovacaineX:
Awes its funny when you think you know me but once again, your wrong. I take this logo shit seriously, thank you. But Whatever, kiddo. Your loss---again.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

My loss? Not really.... I am not actually regret I didn't get your "masterpiece" but hey, the way you actually took everything serious on my design, I give you that! Smile
Post on June 5th 2016, 2:39 am by Tarah Nova
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
*Cough* 

#Suckit
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
Funny but Nah..
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Aww.... too bad. I thought you Vixens have all their own logos. Poor lower vixen.... :'(
@LilNovacaineX:
Yeah, She wasn't on the list for a logo. Thou, I made you one BUT you didnt wait and made youre own. Oh well, poor lower Vixens.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

How flattering.... I thought you never care about me. That makes me regretting my decision of burning your flag.
@LilNovacaineX:
Me? Care about you? Fat chance. NAH, I hate you, Honda. It was on the list of Vixens that the board wanted. But thank god, I dont have to waste my time of something for you. #ThankGawd 
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Let me guess.... you're gonna make we with this... "two-face" things. Correct? Thank God, I'm not sending my own concept late. So well... thanks but no, thanks.
@LilNovacaineX:
Awes its funny when you think you know me but once again, your wrong. I take this logo shit seriously, thank you. But Whatever, kiddo. Your loss---again.
Post on June 5th 2016, 2:33 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
*Cough* 

#Suckit
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
Funny but Nah..
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on June 5th 2016, 2:28 am by Tarah Nova
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
*Cough* 

#Suckit
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
Funny but Nah..
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
Post on June 5th 2016, 2:24 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
*Cough* 

#Suckit
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
Funny but Nah..
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on June 5th 2016, 2:20 am by Tarah Nova
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
*Cough* 

#Suckit
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
Funny but Nah..
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
Post on June 5th 2016, 2:13 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
*Cough* 

#Suckit
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
Funny but Nah..
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on June 5th 2016, 2:10 am by Tarah Nova
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
*Cough* 

#Suckit
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
Funny but Nah..
Post on June 5th 2016, 2:07 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
*Cough* 

#Suckit
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on June 5th 2016, 2:03 am by Tarah Nova
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@LilNovacaineX:
*Cough* 

#Suckit
Post on June 5th 2016, 1:58 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on June 5th 2016, 1:49 am by Cameron Ella Ava
Check out this gorgeous design from Tarah Nova and while you're at it, buy it. I need the money to provide for an ex-boyfriend and his obsession with fishing! #TheGoddess #CamSweater #SeriouslyGoBuyIt #IMeanIt #Please #YouDontWantToSeeMeBeg #PerfectWithSkinnyJeans #SoftAndCozy #IfYoureStillReadingTheseHashtagsTheyreProbablySoldOutByNow

Post on June 4th 2016, 9:28 pm by EAW
@EAW

To make up for Turbo's delay... earth-shattering announcement tomorrow at 5pm EST.  
Post on June 4th 2016, 9:27 pm by marielacorriveau
@marielacorriveau

Some beautiful work done by Tarah - this makes me feel like I've made it. Merci beaucoup, cherie.

Post on June 4th 2016, 9:26 pm by Sanatorium Phoenix
Liam Catterson wrote:
People's Champ wrote:
@TheNasSays

I hope Liam will b nice and comfortable in his little ringside seat. He's privileged enough to have the best seat in the house for the ass kickin of a lifetime for Christian Locke.
@TheLiamCatterson
I am staying up all night tonight so I can fall asleep during your match. I'd rather take Lucian Black saying he'll get success with more attention.
@TheRealPhoenixW
Liam, do you ever just shut up? Honestly? #KnowYourPlace
Post on June 4th 2016, 9:24 pm by EAW
@EAW

Turbo's return has been pushed back to June 15th. Turbo card to be posted on the 8th!
Post on June 4th 2016, 4:14 pm by My Watch Has Ended
People's Champ wrote:
@TheNasSays

I hope Liam will b nice and comfortable in his little ringside seat. He's privileged enough to have the best seat in the house for the ass kickin of a lifetime for Christian Locke.
@TheLiamCatterson
I am staying up all night tonight so I can fall asleep during your match. I'd rather take Lucian Black saying he'll get success with more attention.
Post on June 4th 2016, 3:13 pm by Aren Mstislav
@Scott Oasis wrote:
@GC wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@GC wrote:
Your days as champion are counted, Oasis #BackForWhatsMine
@CodeOfGreed

How many times can one man come back from the shadows at random times.. and expect that he can withstand something he has never been able to conquer? No Senn. No Kelly..#NoChanceThat'sWhatYouGot
You're wrong. I have conquered Scott Oasis before and I will do it again only this time it will be with the big belt on the line and at #PainForPride
Ah, poor Lucian. Getting his hopes up just so that he can end up choking when it counts. The cycle has repeated itself over and over and will do so again come Pain For Pride.
@HailMstislav

Shut the hell up Oasis. Wanna talk about choking how bout the time you fought me for my Pure Title. In fact I'm going to use this time to challenge you at Battleground. EAWC vs WHC. You gonna take the offer or are you going to punk out like Omerta's Bitch you are.
Post on June 4th 2016, 2:33 pm by Nasir Moore
@TheNasSays

Post on June 4th 2016, 1:58 pm by Scott Oasis (Online)
@GC wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@GC wrote:
@CodeOfGreed

How many times can one man come back from the shadows at random times.. and expect that he can withstand something he has never been able to conquer? No Senn. No Kelly..#NoChanceThat'sWhatYouGot
You're wrong. I have conquered Scott Oasis before and I will do it again only this time it will be with the big belt on the line and at #PainForPride
Ah, poor Lucian. Getting his hopes up just so that he can end up choking when it counts. The cycle has repeated itself over and over and will do so again come Pain For Pride.
Post on June 4th 2016, 1:08 pm by Kora Kosgrove
@kennydrake wrote:
@La Diva wrote:
Aria Jaxton after my battle royal match this Monday you defend your Eaw Vixens World Champion against me at Pain for Pride
@kenny_drake

I'm pretty sure it's "Jaxon."

Maybe that's why she keeps ignoring you...that and you haven't earned a single thing...
@KoraInTheHouse

She makes me look like Albert Einstein and I would be mad but i don't even no who that is. Sad
Post on June 4th 2016, 1:04 pm by -
@GC wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
@GC wrote:
@CodeOfGreed

@CodeOfGreed

PFP just doesn't seem to be like a show where you can shine. Such an unfitting spot for a man who has had one of the most up and down years when expected to do so much. You think you can beat Oasis? Try. I know Omerta will always stand tall.. especially over a man who always was a side kick to the men who really brought us a fight.#KnowYourWorthLucian.
Post on June 4th 2016, 12:54 pm by kennydrake
@La Diva wrote:
Aria Jaxton after my battle royal match this Monday you defend your Eaw Vixens World Champion against me at Pain for Pride
@kenny_drake

I'm pretty sure it's "Jaxon."

Maybe that's why she keeps ignoring you...that and you haven't earned a single thing...
Post on June 4th 2016, 12:48 pm by GC
xJJx24 wrote:
@GC wrote:
@CodeOfGreed

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: