Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Saltiest moment in EAW SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Saltiest moment in EAW SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Saltiest moment in EAW Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Saltiest moment in EAW Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Saltiest moment in EAW Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Saltiest moment in EAW Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Saltiest moment in EAW Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Saltiest moment in EAW Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Saltiest moment in EAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Saltiest moment in EAW Empty
PostSubject: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 5:17 pm

Post your saltiest moment in your EAW career. I know you all have one. :comeon:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 5:38 pm

Was never really salty over a loss, disappointed sure but never salty.

I do remember though Pain For Pride Seven, I was writing Cy vs. me and I asked... I wanna say Robbie who should win. He said Cy, and he said something along the lines of "Cy needs it more" and I was like "okay sure". I had Cy win and then he was gone a few weeks later. That had me kind of salty.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 5:47 pm

^ Speaking of PFP7, There is the fact that I lost to Terry and he was gone within the next week or two for arguing with DDD or whoever...
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 6:53 pm

After thinking about it, my most saltiest moment was just how awful the crowd was at PFP 7 day 2. I mean, it was somewhat okay for my match (still piss poor for a PFP headline) but the way people chose a predictable ass, filler WWE PPV over PFP pissed me off so much I purposefully ducked the next FPV and played PS3 during it instead, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 8:23 pm

PFP 6 when Zack Crash won the CITV Match. Definitely the most saltiest moment in my career because I felt there were definitely more deserving people at the time who should have won that match. Brian Daniels and Diamond Cage were definitely the favorites, but instead he had won in my terms "Demon Hype". Made an OOC promo about the situation, it devolved into an OOC feud between Zack Crash and myself, and eventually led to an on-screen feud with Crash and I facing off.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 8:45 pm

PFP is always the place to get salty lol. Mine is also on PFP.... yeah, you know it. That Vixens Title match last year, not only me who get salty. I remember Demon and Tybull talked a lot of shit with that result as well.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 9:09 pm

Losing to Xavier at GR this year got me abit salty but only for a few hours. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 4th 2016, 3:36 am

Wanting to leave Showdown after getting tired of late shows right after a huge push from Dark Demon. I'm still trying to prove that I'm not a whiner.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 4th 2016, 3:42 am

The only thing that really comes to mind is when my original RD match was scrapped. A lotta time had gone into building the feud behind the match, and I was looking forward to it. Or...looking forward to winning, I should say. I felt good about it. So obviously after that whole RD-week shitstorm, until the surprise match with Cam, I was under the impression I was off the show all together through no fault of my own, which SUCKED. But I guess everything happens for a reason, because RD kicked off my mini feud with Cam, which I feel has helped me improve as a promoer.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 4th 2016, 5:03 am

Probably losing at Territorial Invasion last year. I didn't really expect to lose my cash in, given the history of it, it just caught me by surprise. It didn't help that I couldn't be there live when it happened and it took me a good two or so hours before I got an answer for it.

Wasn't overly happy about losing the title so soon either.  :to:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 4th 2016, 6:09 am

I've never been salty over anything that's happened to me in my career. Like Scott said maybe disappointed or frustrated but never salty.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 4th 2016, 12:40 pm

GC wrote:
I've never been salty over anything that's happened to me in my career. Like Scott said maybe disappointed or frustrated but never salty.

:kobe:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 4th 2016, 12:42 pm

As for me, I was probably really salty when Ronn said Impact was more loyal than me. Ronn's words as the person who brought me to efeds, and the fact I considered Impact to be so slimy back then-despite us being very good friends now-, really got me mad.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 4th 2016, 12:49 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
GC wrote:

What? It's true
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 4th 2016, 12:51 pm

GC wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
GC wrote:

What? It's true

:punk:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 4th 2016, 12:53 pm

Razz Much love nonetheless GC, not trying to be insulting, but you're post was kind of really hilarious.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 4th 2016, 1:12 pm

Really tho, i don't recall ever being salty over anything.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 5th 2016, 3:33 am

i'm too sweet to be salty
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 5th 2016, 6:46 am

When I lost to Tara- j/k lol

Actually when I lost in the first round of the Vixens Cup I was low key salty af. It was something I wasn't expecting but it ended up leading to an interesting feud with Haruna (that's finished? Not finished? I dk). I got to work closely with her and it lead to Formation...so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 5th 2016, 7:12 am

GC wrote:
:cant:
Back to top Go down
Butcher

Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 5th 2016, 8:36 am

Saltiest moment in EAW was when Puff got pissed on on Neo.   bounce it didn't really bother me much, I had him in two other efeds.... finally narrowed down to one.   lit a fire under puff if anything else... but stilll fuck erryone of all yall for that... Also, yes, impact is slimy, and fuck him too...
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 5th 2016, 7:11 pm

Personal issues which people seem to never understand that got in the way of me taking my rightful and deserved place as the face of EAW. They fail to realize I didn't leave on my own accord if I wanted to leave I would of left the plenty of other times I didn't win what I was chasing. But not being the Face of this place like I should of been burns a hole in me.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 5th 2016, 8:47 pm

GC wrote:
Saltiest moment in EAW QZc9RV3
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 8th 2016, 2:55 am

Probably losing to Diamond Cage at a KoE tournament
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW EmptyJune 8th 2016, 7:53 am

Getting removed from my main writer's position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saltiest moment in EAW   Saltiest moment in EAW Empty

Back to top Go down

Saltiest moment in EAW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next