Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Marie Bouchard AMA SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Marie Bouchard AMA SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Marie Bouchard AMA Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Marie Bouchard AMA Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Marie Bouchard AMA Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Marie Bouchard AMA Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Marie Bouchard AMA Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Marie Bouchard AMA Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Marie Bouchard AMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

Hailing From : British Columbia

Marie Bouchard AMA Empty
PostSubject: Marie Bouchard AMA   Marie Bouchard AMA EmptyMay 31st 2016, 3:13 pm

I've been here for a lil bit and feeling like I'm in it for the long haul, so I figured an AMA might be a good idea. Ask away!

Marie Bouchard AMA Tumblr_nov94euFDP1sbr34po1_250
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Marie Bouchard AMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard AMA   Marie Bouchard AMA EmptyMay 31st 2016, 3:42 pm

Dope pic base.
Anyway, who is someone you'd love to face in the future?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Marie Bouchard AMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard AMA   Marie Bouchard AMA EmptyMay 31st 2016, 3:53 pm

What are your goals?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

Marie Bouchard AMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard AMA   Marie Bouchard AMA EmptyMay 31st 2016, 4:02 pm

I dig your gimmick! What inspired it (aside from the whole Sabrina the Teenage Witch comparison, I guess)?

Billie's definitely a great fit, but if you had to go with someone else for a pic base, who would you choose?

What do you see yourself doing in EAW a year from now?

How long have you been making trons and gfx?
Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

Marie Bouchard AMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard AMA   Marie Bouchard AMA EmptyMay 31st 2016, 4:25 pm

Ashten Cross wrote:
Dope pic base.
Anyway, who is someone you'd love to face in the future?

The three big ones are Aria, Azumi (Submission v Submission ayyy), and Tarah for sure.

Last edited by marielacorriveau on May 31st 2016, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

Marie Bouchard AMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard AMA   Marie Bouchard AMA EmptyMay 31st 2016, 4:26 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
What are your goals?

EAW Vixen's Champion, baby! 

...Eventually.
Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

Marie Bouchard AMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard AMA   Marie Bouchard AMA EmptyMay 31st 2016, 4:30 pm

Empress Aria wrote:
I dig your gimmick! What inspired it (aside from the whole Sabrina the Teenage Witch comparison, I guess)?

Billie's definitely a great fit, but if you had to go with someone else for a pic base, who would you choose?

What do you see yourself doing in EAW a year from now?

How long have you been making trons and gfx?

The folklore was really where the gimmick came from - originally I was actually planning on making her a monster heel type character, but tbh I've never had a character turn out exactly the way I imagine them, and I've really liked the switch from Actual Witch Ghost From The Mouth of Hell to Nice Respectful Quebeckker Witchling who plays Fair. 

My first choice was actually Aliyah from NXT, but if I had to pick someone who would really work with her as she is now, I'd probably say Alicia Fox. 

Still here, for sure, maybe with a championship reign, maybe still building towards one. I don't have a lot of expectations, but it'd be nice to see Marie on a main eventer level by this time next Summer.

Close to ten years, if you count the mediocre sad old WMM stuff (Widows XP edition) and closer to five for what it is now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marie Bouchard AMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard AMA   Marie Bouchard AMA Empty

Back to top Go down

Marie Bouchard AMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1