EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Maddox Ayres

EAW

Chelsea Crowe

Keelan Cetinich

Devan Dubian

Mallory Wilde

Bhris Elite

Moongoose McQueen

Latest topics
» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by EAW Today at 3:12 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Maddox Ayres Today at 3:12 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW Today at 2:55 pm

» 坂崎ハルナ (Haruna Sakazaki)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 1:43 pm

» Pain For Pride: Festival Logo
by Bhris Elite Today at 1:21 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:16 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on April 14th 2016, 11:00 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
@TheGawd

When you finger-bang her under the dinner table and leave her dress soaked

Post on April 14th 2016, 10:54 pm by My Watch Has Ended
@Lucas Johnson wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Well, training partners one day, opposition the next. Mexi, you have elevated your game. If you think I'm going to let you stop my undefeated dominance of the Showdown Roster, you have a Rude Awakening coming. I mean, it will simply be RAVISHING!

@EAWLJohnson

No one cares about you Carlos.....
@TheLiamCatterson

You feeling pretty confident aren't you? I am going to deal with you later today. Carlos will tear your skull off, you're just a green amateur. Piss off
Post on April 14th 2016, 10:17 pm by Lucas Johnson
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Lucas Johnson wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Well, training partners one day, opposition the next. Mexi, you have elevated your game. If you think I'm going to let you stop my undefeated dominance of the Showdown Roster, you have a Rude Awakening coming. I mean, it will simply be RAVISHING!

@EAWLJohnson

Who the fuck are you with your never-drawn-a-dime ass? Win MATCHES consistently before you ever think you can step to me you greasy, blonde, beer-gut miscreant.

@EAWLJohnson

Someone's a little mad cause there about to lose there own 'World Championship'
Post on April 14th 2016, 6:47 pm by Carlos Rosso
@Lucas Johnson wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:

@EAWLJohnson

Who the fuck are you with your never-drawn-a-dime ass? Win MATCHES consistently before you ever think you can step to me you greasy, blonde, beer-gut miscreant.
Post on April 14th 2016, 3:31 pm by Azumi Goto (Online)
@GotoTheQueen

Enjoying some time with my two golden retriever before I head to the airport for my flight Glasgow. 

Post on April 14th 2016, 3:12 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
@ReyShamez

Just got back from the doctor. He said that my shoulder has a small fracture. Should be out 4-5 months tops. This isn't over Sheridan.
Post on April 14th 2016, 2:56 pm by Lucas Johnson
@GC wrote:
@Lucas Johnson wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:

@EAWLJohnson

Who are you again? I don't know why your tweets keep showing up on my timeline.. I don't recall following you

@EAWLJohnson

Not following me? Well you must be stalking me or something cause you probably know who I am
Post on April 14th 2016, 12:07 pm by GC
@Lucas Johnson wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:

@EAWLJohnson

Who are you again? I don't know why your tweets keep showing up on my timeline.. I don't recall following you
Post on April 14th 2016, 9:37 am by Lucas Johnson
@Carlos Rosso wrote:

@EAWLJohnson

Post on April 14th 2016, 1:10 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Oh, no match for me this week.... too afraid I'll do the same thing like Matsuda to the other vixens, hmm?
Post on April 14th 2016, 12:43 am by The Mexican Samurai
@MexicanSamuraiJ

One of the cool things about my visit to Japan was seeing a sneak peek of the upcoming "My Millenium" anime starring myself, produced by Gainax. They even guaranteed that @SakazakiHarunaDesu would be making a special appearance. Coming in Spring of 2017.
Post on April 13th 2016, 6:45 pm by Carlos Rosso
Post on April 13th 2016, 10:05 am by kennydrake
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

I'm sorry...did Beretta of all people call me a disappointment?

HA!! THATS funny!
@MexicanSamuraiJ

Don't worry, I'll call you a disappointment too. But you are MY disappointment!  
@kenny_drake

You can call me whatever you want as long as I'm yours
Post on April 13th 2016, 3:48 am by showster26 (Online)
@PicPerfectMichaels:

Can't wait for #Battleground this Monday. I have 20,000 reasons why. #EAW
Post on April 13th 2016, 3:24 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@ItsCailin

I see a certain somebody spending a lot of her time trying to win matches on the feed like a regular prizefighter. How about you win titles in the ring
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Don't have a gut to say it to her face, eh?
@ItsCailin

She always seems to be hiding from me. But I have no problem addressing them face to face. You should know that
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Well, why does she has to hide from you? Nothing to hide, right? Perhaps you should double-check it again by come here and confront her eye to eye.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: