Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions Empty
PostSubject: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 5:22 pm

Discuss...
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 5:34 pm

Show kicked ass. Tag match was fast paced and awesome. Aries match was ok but underwhelming. Nakamura/Zayn should be match of the year. The womens match was good but a little underwhelming as well, and was absolutely stunned when Balor retained in a good match. Plus Bobby Roode's appearance was the cherry on top. WM will likely not top it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 6:04 pm

Bobby Rooo possibly signing to NXT? YES! Nakamura put on a match of the year candidate with Sami on his FUCKING DEBUT! Joe and Balor was awesome once again, Tag Titles was awesome, so was Asuka and Bayley. NXT put the bar high and Mania will need to step up there game
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 6:13 pm

It was great. I didn't watch it fully cause I get a bit anxious and skip shit just to see who wins but Nakamura vs Zayn was goat. Hopefully I can watch Mania live so i don't have to miss anything.
Back to top Go down
Owen Kade

Owen Kade

Hailing From : Nirvana, MI

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 6:18 pm

So many things that they did right! I really feel that the amount of time between specials, like NXT London and NXT Dallas is perfect amount to build the heat needed for an amazing feud. And NXT just keeps bringing in Main Event caliber talent, and fill the entire roster with them. NXT in my opinion has had better shows and storylines over the last year. NXT Dallas put on the best show that WWE has had in years, I don't have a clue how Wrestlemania is going to top that.
Back to top Go down
Superstar_Jones

Superstar_Jones

Hailing From : Atlanta GA
Status : FDR said the only thing to fear was fear itself. He must ain't heard of me.

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 6:21 pm

Favorite match by far was Bayley and Asuka. I wanted Asuka to come away with the belt but I know I didn't expect it. I was literally on my feet when she spun and locked the second Asuka lock on. I was also excited to see Shinsuke Nakamura's match wiht Sami Zane because I had never seen Nakamura or heard of h for that matter until a couple of weeks ago. The Championship Match was okay. You gotta wonder how much cooler that match would have been without the blood and stoppage. Bàlors entrance was alright to. I understood the relevance of the chainsaw but. It didn't hold a candle to his Take Over Brooklyn or London entrances and I think he might have been better going out last night without the aid of the Dallas demon
NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions Wwe-network-asuka-celebrates-winning-the-nxt-women-s-title-from-bayley-nxt-takeover-dallas&h=506&w=900&tbnid=tP2lvIo7ZkT8PM:&docid=s8ZLJaqOBJ1X8M&ei=ckUAV8S5AsLQmAGqvI7oDw&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&ved=0ahUKEwjEup2d_vDLAhVCKCYKHSqeA_0QMwghKAYwBg
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 6:38 pm

Takeover Dallas has my vote for show of the year thus far. Top to bottom was a great show. Apperances by Bobby Roode and Ibushi stunned me. Revival and American Alpha showed everyone that the future of tag team wrestling is alive and well in the years to come. A Double making his debut was pretty awesome and getting out of the End of Days was a nice touch.

Sami Zayn and Nakamura. Holy shit. You wanna write a near near perfect match for today's pro wrestling, you watch that match. It pretty much had everything. Emotion, storytelling, mixed with just the right amount of spots in it made for an instant classic and very possible Match of the Year candidate.

Bayley and Askua was pretty much how you expected it to go, but I can't wait for the rematch since Bayley never technically tapped out, and that will be her reasoning for a rematch, hopefully at the next Takeover.

Finn and Joe lived up to the hype of their first match. Joe getting totally busted open in the first minute really added the intensity to the match, and you could see it from the way they looked like they were just beating the absolute crap out of each other.

WM is gonna be VERY hard-pressed to beat it tomorrow nigh, but if they can then kudos to them.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 8:10 pm

NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions Tumblr_static_57u9whj4f7cwgosk4gk0w0soo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 8:36 pm

three words no wait 4 words no wait a few words

OH MY FUCKING GOD What a event i loved it
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 10:09 am

Wrestlemania's fucked

The tag match was great, outside of one spot that took Dash and Dawson out of their element for a second when the crowd started chanting Botchamania.  They played old time territory heels well here with the ring being cut in half, the ref distraction/eye rake spot,and the crawling under the ring to pull Jordan down off the apron.  Jordan and Gable killed with the Rock & Roll express psychology of Gable more or less carrying the match before hot tagging Jordan for the suplex laden finish.  It's good to see the NXT Tag Titles go to somebody that people care about for once also.  I love the Mechanics, but I understand they weren't everyone's cup of tea.  I felt like they hit their stride in this match, though.

Aries vs. Corbin wasn't so much a letdown as it was a lull.  The crowd wasn't into it, even when Aries hit a few pace picking up spots, and despite all of his effort, Austin just couldn't pull anything more than mediocre out of Baron.  Hopefully A Double gets a better showing soon, one with a, you know, finisher involved.

Nakamura v Zayn was MotN if not MotY.  I worry about Nakamura going forward on regular NXT shows though.  I don't know if they'll let him go whole hog like that often with the strong style.  I also worry about Itami becoming an afterthought due to Shinsuke's style, both in ring and out, overshadowing the guy whose innovated so many stolen moves that he's been relegated to doing a dropkick as a finish.  But yeah, loved Nakamura's theme, loved these two knocking the piss out of one another,and if this is Zayn's rumored final NXT bout, he went out the way he came in: with a classic.

Asuka vs Bayley was brilliant, also.  You had the spirit breaker vs the indomitable spirit, and the ending reflected that perfectly.  I thought my interest in the show would lull after the prior match, but these two brought me right back in, matching a classic puro bout with an American joshi classic.  I fear Nia Jax looming over the horizon for Asuka because it seems NXT is trying to evoke that joshi formula with the two, but hopefully Bayley gets a rematch before that happens because these two killed it.

Joe vs Finn was good.  I was fine with the first medic interference, but after awhile it cut the flow of the match off a bit.  Joe would be on the offensive, Joe would start bleeding again, and then Finn would stand around getting his wind back, only for Joe to come back in and take it to him as if time had stopped.  It was still a good match, don't get me wrong, and I get that cuts around the eye are huge threats in any contact sport, but WWE needs to realize that sometimes you have to just let it go, and if the options were letting it go and jeopardizing Joe's career, cutting the event short after two matches prior to this one blowing it out of the water, or standing around like a bunch of goofs with thumbs up their asses, I'd say go with calling the match.  I know it's not a popular opinion, but after Nakamura/Zayn and Bayley/Asuka, Joe vs Finn was going to be an afterthought on the card anyway, and people would have no reason to bitch after the show closed with two classic encounters that ultimately helped rebrand NXT.  The NXT title wasn't going to change hands, and it was the only belt that night that wasn't going to change hands, so why not just cut it short and have Joe come back next month with a reason to bitch?

Overall, a great night of wrestling that's going to be hard to top by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 12:14 pm

Awesome show. I hate to say this...but it may have been better than last year's Takeover BK. Not by much, but just a bit. Only  because they did so much with so little Friday night.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 2:20 pm

Takeover:Dallas AKA Takeover:Make everyone look strong
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 2:53 pm

Needed more Finn Balor and AJ Styles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 3:11 pm

:bolieve: :bolieve: :bolieve: :bolieve: :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions EmptyApril 4th 2016, 3:22 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions   NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT Takeover Dallas Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1