Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Remove JayVee and replace with Aaron?
Yes
Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. DyeuwyN57%Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. DyeuwyN
 57% [ 12 ]
No, I like shitty MVEs.
Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. DyeuwyN43%Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. DyeuwyN
 43% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. Empty
PostSubject: Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.   Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 5:08 pm

rami over dachs as rising star?

how can someone be this stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.   Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 5:10 pm

Amen brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.   Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 5:11 pm

Seriously, his MVE's are awful.

This week he claimed Brian and Oasis are on Showdown and STILL thinks that Vic beat Lannister for the title.

Can we just keep Aaron as MVE pls, his ones are so much better.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.   Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 5:14 pm

fr tho scott over me for most valuable elitist is dumb

#makemvesgreatagain
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.   Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 5:28 pm

Ventura isn't even MVE writer.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.   Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 5:29 pm

Aaron Fitzpatrick wrote:
Ventura isn't even MVE writer.
thats the problem. he just puts in who won without an description
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.   Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 6:37 pm

:woods:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.   Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 8:04 pm

Robbie assigned Aaron.

Ventura's role is unpopular, and he wasn't assigned by the former MVE writer Devan Dubian, Dub indicated last night he'd prefer Aaron. Considering I got to give it to Tyler, and Tyler got to give it to Dub, I think Dub word;s and RoV's assignment should make Aaron the official MVE writer without any further dispute IMO.

Also as the one who has written more MVEs than anyone else combined, I heavily support Aaron's placement. Especially since the last time Ventura had MVE they were late as hell, sometimes months, and this time he's been better time wise-though still late sometimes but not on the former level of bad- he gets a lot of crazy things that just have everyone consistently whining.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.   Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 8:08 pm

Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. I8JDfcw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.   Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer. Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition to remove JayVee as MVE writer.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-