Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

how should we punish cloud? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

how should we punish cloud? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
how should we punish cloud? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
how should we punish cloud? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
how should we punish cloud? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
how should we punish cloud? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
how should we punish cloud? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
how should we punish cloud? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

how should we punish cloud?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

how to punish cloud?
make them spend the night with minns
how should we punish cloud? DyeuwyN36%how should we punish cloud? DyeuwyN
 36% [ 4 ]
make them spend the night with lucas johnson and phoenix winterborn (The J.O.B. Squad)
how should we punish cloud? DyeuwyN9%how should we punish cloud? DyeuwyN
 9% [ 1 ]
make her not use sex scenes in her promos anymore
how should we punish cloud? DyeuwyN9%how should we punish cloud? DyeuwyN
 9% [ 1 ]
force her to have her movies and television be spoiled for her before she enjoys it from now on
how should we punish cloud? DyeuwyN18%how should we punish cloud? DyeuwyN
 18% [ 2 ]
prevent any lesbian interaction with cailin in her promos
how should we punish cloud? DyeuwyN27%how should we punish cloud? DyeuwyN
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

how should we punish cloud? Empty
PostSubject: how should we punish cloud?   how should we punish cloud? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 2:21 pm

so demon was put into one of clouds promos aparentley.

ive been tasked with figuring out how to punish her. vote up folks.

#firecloud2.0 i guess.

the top 2 punishments will be enforced by myself and demon

cloud ily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how should we punish cloud?   how should we punish cloud? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 2:37 pm

"DCW"

(Cloud and the rest of DCW are sitting in Team DCW headquarters aka Dachs' basement. Maxwell is standing in front of an old world map dressed like a WWII general. Dark Demon is sitting in a computer chair, Venom is leaning against a wall, Aren is sitting in a bean bag chair, Landerson is in a corner somewhere, and the vixens are huddled together on a couch.)

Maxwell: (pacing back and forth) You wanted to fuckin' walk around these roaches!? These ninjas are roaches! These ninjas are mere motherfuckin' mortals! I'm tryna push you all to supreme being!

Azumi: (confused) Ninjas? Supreme being? What the-

Rey: (nudges Azumi) Shhh! The Boss is talking!

Maxwell: Thank you Rey! (Coughs) You don't wanna motherfuckin'-
you don't wanna embrace your destiny! You wanna get by! You don't wanna go into the motherfuckin' dark where it's lonely!

Cloud: (thinks) This sounds familiar...

Dark Demon: Shhh! Keep talking Boss! You're starting to heat up!

Maxwell: (nods) You can't handle the motherfuckin' pain of the motherfuckin' not knowin' when the shit is gonna stop!

Cailin: He's talking about us?

Aren: (shrugs) I'm just here cause he owes me Super Bowl money.

(Dachs holds up a picture of The Sanitarium)

Maxwell: You fuckin' wanna walk around with these ninjas!? What the fuck is their culture!? Where the fuck is their souls at!? What defines you!?

Cloud: (excited) Eat! Sleep! Challenge! Repeat!

Maxwell: (pointing) That's right Matsuda! These ninjas with these fuckin' silly looks on their faces!?
You wanna walk around with them or you wanna walk with God, ninja!?
Make up your god damn mind!

(Demon stands up clapping)

Demon: Good show Boss! Tell 'em!

(Venom raises a beer bottle in acknowledgement. Maxwell brings out a picture of Hexagun.)

Maxwell: Fuck you wanna talk about? Fuckin' jewelry, Bentley's and Hublot's!?

Cailin: What the hell is a Hublot?

Landerson: Shhh!

Maxwell: Fuckin' art that ninjas ain't got on their fuckin' walls and fuckin' mansions ninjas ain't got!?
Ninjas can't even pay the IRS, let alone their fuckin' staff, ninja!

Aren: In Mother Russia you get shot for shit like that.

(Azumi squints at the map.)

Azumi: I'm pretty sure the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore...

Aren: (grins) Says you.

Azumi: Sad 

Maxwell: (settles down) You gotta tell the truth DCW! The truth'll set you free, son as Matsuda and her Blasian kind would say.The truth will set you free!

Team DCW: WOOO! D-C-W! D-C-W!

(After the celebration everyone gathers around as Mrs. Dachs comes down with a tray of refreshments.)

Mrs. Dachs: Here you go everyone! I'm so happy that my Dachsy-poo is making new friends!

Vixens: Dachsy-poo!? Very Happy 

Maxwell: Damn it mom! Evil or Very Mad Go choke on some prescription pills and reminisce about your glory days or something!

Demon: Hey! That's your mum! You only have one!

Mrs. Dachs: Thank you! At least someone knows how to treat a woman!

(Mrs. Dachs winks at Demon as she goes upstairs.)

Demon: I think she just winked at me.

Aren: She's not even wearing a bra.

Landerson: Hey Cloud. You wanna challenge Drake & Jones for the tag titles?

Cailin: Sorry Landerson but I got dibs on being her next partner.

(Cailin pulls Cloud away from the group.)

Cloud: Hey, what's up?

Cailin: Nothing specific...just wanted to say I missed you.

Cloud: (blushing) Thanks. I'm sorry I haven't returned your calls. I just...had a lot on my mind.

Cailin: (nods) Understandable. You've had a pretty intense few months. I still worry about you...

Cloud: You don't have to worry about me Cailin. This is just another obstacle I have to overcome. By the way...I got your message. I appreciate your support but I don't want you to think that you have to choose a side.

Cailin: I choose because I want to Cloud. You know what you did was a mistake and you did everything to try to make it up to Haruna. Even before the incident you did your best to warm up to Haruna. Some people can't be helped.

Cloud: (sighs) I know. I have to get to the airport soon. I'm meeting Tarah there. She knows a gym in Osaka we can train at.

Cailin: Nice. Will you come back stateside soon after? We haven't seen each other since Tokyo, and even then we spent most of the training. It's been awhile since we just...hung out (looks away shyly).

('Dark' Cloud walks from behind Cailin and 'licks' the side of her cheek.)

She looks so delectable...don't you just want to eat her up?

(Cloud blinks for a moment and 'Dark' Cloud was gone.)

Cloud: (smiles) After I put this thing with Haruna behind me...we'll spend more time together.

Cailin: Promise?

Cloud: Promise.

You're going to break that poor girl's heart...

La Muerte comes for all things.

----

The enemy of my enemy may not be my friend, but we definitely agree on one thing: We hate Haruna Sakazaki. Heh...I never thought I would say that. But, this act you're putting on for the public is going to deflate fast. I checked the puroresu forums Haruna, and apparently when I walk into Osaka I will be the enemy. They're on your side because you somehow managed to convince the Japanese public that I used you. You walk around playing the victim whining about how nobody gave you a chance and how I left you high and dry. Do you want me to talk about all the times you got pinned trying to play the hero instead of tagging me in? Should I bring up the fact that even YOU admitted that you didn't put in enough effort? Hmm, or maybe I should talk about the day we hung out in Shibuya and saw your sister perform AFTER the Luzmala incident? Maybe I should tell the good people how you claimed to still be my friend and took advantage of my forgiving nature. It's funny how one minor act of cowardice outweighs a string of lies and betrayal. Maybe I should've left you in that ring instead of getting medical officials.

(Sighs)

If there's anything I can say about us Maddie is that our dislike for each other pales in comparison to our dislike for Haruna. But, I'm sure you're going to go for the V so I'm expecting you to play nice with your partner. Leave it to me to screw her over. I'll screw her so bad, she'll be walking funny thinking why something figuratively felt so literal. As for you Maddie just...stay out of my way. I kind of feel bad kicking your ass all the time. Just sit tight, look pretty and take the L.

After all, Haruna's used to being on her back.

T'f is this  :guy: :aries:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: how should we punish cloud?   how should we punish cloud? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 2:46 pm

This is why I never dare to use somebody else's character in my promos.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: how should we punish cloud?   how should we punish cloud? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 3:07 pm

"Punish" depends on how hot Cloud is, if she's hot we punish her the EAW way, otherwise we force her to finish the EAW soundtrack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how should we punish cloud?   how should we punish cloud? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 3:15 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
"Punish" depends on how hot Cloud is, if she's hot we punish her the EAW way, otherwise we force her to finish the EAW soundtrack.
she's as 'hot' as cleo.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: how should we punish cloud?   how should we punish cloud? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 3:20 pm

Embarassed Wait I half take my comment back or like don't take responsibility if people start saying rude things. I'm just fucking around, don't wanna start anything bad.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: how should we punish cloud?   how should we punish cloud? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 4:35 pm

Jay wants to BDSM cloud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how should we punish cloud?   how should we punish cloud? Empty

Back to top Go down

how should we punish cloud?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-