Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  Empty
PostSubject: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 4:58 pm

This isn't necessarily about who is best at promoing. Who do you think goes above and beyond to make their promos stand out.

Is it presentation?

The way their character speaks?

How they present a story?
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 7:04 pm

*lists ten of my closest friends like everyone else is bound to*
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 7:44 pm

(This doesn't mean best or favorites, just unique, as in I'd be able to tell it was their promos without names and that general idea.)

Robbie V/Ares/Drake
Killswitch/Lannister
Haruna
Eclipse Diemos
Mr DEDEDE
The Heart Break Boy
Aria Jaxon
Carlos Rosso
Madison Kaline
Ventura/Rhaegar, again I'm saying if I read a promo without names I could sense this person wrote the promo is what I mean.

Edit Notable: El Landerson, but IDK didn't really want to put him there since I don't want to give him an ounce of credit. .
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 8:15 pm

Drastik wrote:

the relevancy
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 8:17 pm

Hmm. Let's see.

All Robbie-senpai's characters
Tiberius Jones
Lannister (even it's too Game of Thrones, but it never happen in wrestling)
Luzmala
Pizza Boy
Rhaegar
Mark Michaels
HBB
Aria Jaxon
Cloud Matsuda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 8:42 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
(This doesn't mean best or favorites, just unique, as in I'd be able to tell it was their promos without names and that general idea.)

Robbie V/Ares/Drake
Killswitch/Lannister
Haruna
Eclipse Diemos
Mr DEDEDE
The Heart Break Boy
Aria Jaxon
Carlos Rosso
Madison Kaline
Ventura/Rhaegar, again I'm saying if I read a promo without names I could sense this person wrote the promo is what I mean.

Edit Notable: El Landerson, but IDK didn't really want to put him there since I don't want to give him an ounce of credit. .
Stop hating on THE GOAT El Landerson, Jay. The man deserves all the credit in the world.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 9:13 pm

Drastik wrote:
I would hope that people would actually answer the question than just take friendship into account.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 9:15 pm

A pig wearing lipstick is still a pig. Don't @ me

:y2j:
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 9:52 pm

I feel like originality is very hard to come across within e-feds nowadays as they're so much been done before, it's very hard to come up with something that's barely been seen before. I also feel a lot of people's gimmicks limit them to what they can do with their promos, that isn't a bad thing of course. That being said, this list is who I feel are the most original/unique.

Robbie V - I feel like Robbie is the best in the entire fed at conveying emotion within his promos. Conveying real emotion and provoking empathy out of a reader is generally a very difficult thing to do well in promos but I feel Robbie does this excellently with all of his characters. 

Haruna - I've said it before and I still believe that Haruna has one of the most unique promoing styles in EAW. She seems to have dropped it down a little bit since the heel turn but she still does keep the uniqueness up. One of the most underrated people in EAW, imo.

HBB - When I faced HBB, I personally thought that I did really well with my promos. My promos still ended up being nowhere near the standard of his even though I did quite well. HBB tells a story about the match very well imo and is just a great promoer in general.

Madison Kaline - Maddie has a certain ability to switch her promos up on a knifedge which I admire, one moment she can be full of herself and arrogant, the next she is dark and sinister. The poems for every promo are also something nobody else does.

Rhaegar - Someone else I feel is a very underrated promoer. Sure, sometimes Ventura's promos can be a bit far fetched and seem a bit unrealistic but he is one of the best storytellers on that promo page.

Mr DEDEDE - DDD has his character on lockdown. He knows exactly what he's doing at all times and that means his promos are always of a very high standard. Similarly to Robbie, he's excellent at putting across emotion among other things in his promos.

Pizza Boy - Another man that I really enjoyed promoing against. Pizza Boy has a distinct style that has a little bit of comedy within it, I feel like he nails that comedy side where he doesn't overdo it but it still works for him.

Mark Michaels - I really enjoy Mark's promos.I feel like the way that he promos is different to others, he focuses a lot on the scene to really get his character across. If Mark can finely tune different parts of his promos, he can be huge here.

Lucian Black - GC is an excellent promoer. He sells matches to me with the way he tells a story in a promo.

Y2Impact - Probably my favourite and the most consistent promoer in EAW. Imp never ever skips a beat, no matter who he is facing. It could be a match on Battleground or a FPV Main Event, his promo will be top tier.

I've sort of mixed in my favourite promoers with unique in a way as I feel that is quite hard to identify.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 10:07 pm

1-10. Robbie
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 6:25 am

Robbie V/Ares Vendetta/Mikado Sekaiichi/Drake Jaegar

Jaywalker/Tiberius Jones

Lannister

The Pizza Boy

HBB

Luzmala

Mark Michaels

Haruna

Aria Jaxon

Madison Kaline
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 1:03 pm

Me
Me
Me
Me
You
Me
Me
Them
Me
Everyone else
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 4:53 pm

Pizza Boy
Robbie V
DDD
Aria Jaxon
Cailin Dillon
Haruna Sakazaki
J Dynasty
Maddie Kaline
Eris LeCava
HBB
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 7:18 pm

:to:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 1:07 pm

Kerry Keller
El Landerson
The Franchise Demon
Lucas Johnson
Dravin
Maria Gonzales
Trent Yoder
K.A. Punk
Kerry Eusford

1. Dark Demon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?    Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are the 10 most UNIQUE/ORIGINAL promoers in EAW today?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1