Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? Empty
PostSubject: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 8:31 am

For me, I'm a smoker. I was only 13 when I first smoking. I stopped at the age of 16, but start smoking again in like...August or September 2015.

I don't drink at all.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 9:51 am

I drank a few times although that was when I was like 16. I don't smoke/drink/do drugs these days.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 10:16 am

how dare you that's haram ffs
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 10:29 am

I don't think smoking is haram. But if it is, then I'll stop then
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 11:01 am

Nobi wrote:
lol I was jokingly exemplifying a stereotype brah it's all good
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 11:49 am

I'm currently attempting to quit smoking cigs after 16 years of it. It's....going...

I never really drank. I've been drunk maybe thrice in my life. 

I smoke an EXORBANANT amount of weed. Like...damn. Green lung.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 12:19 pm

I think everybody knows my answer.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 12:33 pm

no im not some faggot who needs to artificially boost their charisma and high energy with cigs and booze. im authentic.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 2:53 pm

I tried smoking and drinking once when I was 3.  I saw a dog on television smoking a cigarette and I thought it looked cool, so I stole one of my dad's and he caught me trying to spark it up, popped me on the ass, told me he'd kick my ass if he ever saw me doing it again.  Never did it again.

When I was 3 I got into the fridge and found some Brass Monkey that my dad had gotten from a friend.  Again, he found me as I was trying to open the can.  This time he poured me about half a cup's worth, and I swigged it down no problem.  He told me if he ever saw me drink agian he'd kick my ass.  We've both been dry since.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 2:55 pm

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
popped me in the ass
wtf pizza boy
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 3:29 pm

I smoked for a period of about two years after going through a nasty breakup with an ex-girlfriend. I don't smoke cigarettes anymore though and I hate being high because it makes me extremely tired and anti-social. I do enjoy a nice session of smoking some flavorful hookah though.

I'm a beer guy and I enjoy a nice beer or hard cider with dinner but when the school year comes I exempt myself from drinking unless it's a special occasion. I hate taking shots, shit makes me gag. Tequila makes me fight.

I pop mollies and take ecstasy when I go to raves or out to San Fran to go see a concert. I've tried cocaine and hated it since I felt like I was going to die being so numb and heart racing. Salvia is the shit, and you should try it at least once. It's a great hallucinogenic that had me on a roller coaster going through a Super Mario Bros. level. 

Yeah... that's all I really tried. I'm too much of a pussy to go into harder stuff. (Meth, acid, pcp, etc.) Although, I have had laced ecstasy before that turned my nightmares into reality.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 4:06 pm

Let's see, I have never smoked a cigarette, out of principle. Didn't see the reason, and still don't at times. If a valid reason exists, I may try it but for now, meh. Weed on the other hand, is whenever I can get my hands on it. It is sadly not very often, and tends to only happen when I'm with my friends in Arizona. 

Hardest drug I've tried would probably be morphine, because I'm a pansy. 

As far as drinks go, because I have yet to be introduced to a beer I like, I'm not a beer person. If you have any recommendations sure why not, but at this point not really. Shots are my go to drinks of choice, and god do I love Root Beer Float shots.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 5:27 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Nobi wrote:
lol I was jokingly exemplifying a stereotype brah it's all good
Lol ok man
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 5:35 pm

Dont smoke, drink pretty regularly and smoke pot every now and then, once every two, three months. Just doesnt interest me much.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 6:04 pm

Not old enough to drink as much as I want to, which would be just a bit more than I do now.

I mean, I've taken shots of Jack Daniels. Worst hangover of my life so far, but it's happened. I also drink beer if my father allows it. Which is only sometimes.

When it comes to smoking cigarettes, I've never had an interest, pot is a different story, we'll see about that in a couple of years though.

All and all, I'm clean for now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 6:08 pm

To make it clear, I'm smoking cigaretes. I don't smoke pot or stuffs like that lol
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 6:40 pm

I do drink occasionally, but even then, not to get drunk or anything.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 7:06 pm

I've never tried any kinda drugs. 

Cigarettes, I've pretty much been turned off where they were concerned for my whole life. A lotta people in my family smoked at one point or another and many had health issues because of it, so I'm staying away from those. 

As far as drinking goes, I do, sometimes. Not super often, and when I do, I don't drink to get drunk. I'm a lightweight, I don't like the taste of many kinds of alcohol, and I'm usually the designated driver/responsible "mom friend" when I go out with my friends, so.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 7:08 pm

i do regularly drink, smoke and partake in various different drugs

i'm aware it all can't be good for my health, but i'm too young to care atm
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 8:25 pm

This might be a shock to most who don't know me out of character but OOC wise, I don't drink or smoke anything--Meaning I'm straight edge and proud of that. Its just the way I am, really. Meh. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 8:41 pm

I don't do either, do to both being a problem in the past in my family, so I am just turned off to try either.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 8:57 pm

Don't do either. I've smoked like 5 or 6 times back in like 11th grade when I chilled with my homies but that's bout it. Their life started to revolve around that stuff, never was that interested. Felt good tho.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 9:07 pm

I don't do either because it isn't haram
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 11:48 pm

I don't drink often but if I do -- I'm getting drunk. I do smoke both Cigs and weed very consistently. I first started smoking when I was 15 for no apparent reason because those who try and use a reason.. well is stupid. You don't smoke because you're stressed.. you smoke because you want to. Nothing against anyone at all because I'm not a judging kind of person.. but I've been trying to quit cigs for some time now but it's not that easy. Hopefully sooner rather than later I'll be able to quit.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 2:08 am

Don't smoke (you know the health thing)

Drink on special occasions like birthday parties or a wedding. When I'm not the designated driver. I remember having drinking game for a New Japan PPV last year (I believe it was the G1 Climax Finals) that when I told myself to only drink when at Special Occasion 

Drugs (Hell No)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?   Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke? Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of curiosity, do you like to drink and/or smoke?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next