Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. Empty
PostSubject: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:25 pm

title

my guess the next one to go is haruna due to getting upset at creative like tybull.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:38 pm

#KimboLivesMatter wrote:
title

my guess the next one to go is haruna due to getting upset at creative like tybull.

Eh, i've been going back and forth with people in creative about various things for years. You have to do something excessively dumb to get banned here. Haruna doesn't seem like that type...Then again, neither did Brett or Nigey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:47 pm

RRS should be fired for spoiling for himself.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:49 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Cloud

#WETHEPEOPLE
#DEMANDJUSTICE
:dev: ....Are we still going on with this?
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:57 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Cloud

#WETHEPEOPLE
#DEMANDJUSTICE

I VOTE FOR A SPOILER FREE EAW! #DEMANDJUSTICE #EXPECTGREATNESS #FIRECLOUD
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 3:10 pm

I think the next thing will be someone rage quitting instead of fired. We don't have any underage chicks who would be targeted since I Maddie wouldn't inspire that, and all the angry board attackers like TLA are gone.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 3:18 pm

#KimboLivesMatter wrote:
title

That's it, I'm ragequitting! I hope you fired soon because you're rude to everybody!!!

jk ilu bby
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 3:20 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
#KimboLivesMatter wrote:
title

That's it, I'm ragequitting! I hope you fired soon because you're rude to everybody!!!

jk ilu bby
ily2 
Razz
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 4:11 pm

Imp
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 5:03 pm

Me?
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 5:11 pm

One of the following:

Jaywalker
Jamie O'Hara
HBG
Brian
Mr. DEDEDE
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 6:16 pm

minns duh
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 11:18 pm

Everyone
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 11:25 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
Everyone
Yes. All at once.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 11:49 pm

Anyone who has a Asian character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 3:34 am

It's gonna be Uncharted. I just know it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 4:13 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
anyone who has a black characterPredictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. Styles
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 10:22 am

Eris LeCava wrote:
It's gonna be Uncharted. I just know it.
but...i like that game  Sad
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 3:48 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Zack_Crash wrote:
Everyone
Yes. All at once.
we all defect to AWF.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 4:59 pm

Cyclone wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
anyone who has a black characterPredictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. Styles
Anyone who has non-white character.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 6:30 pm

Maybe it's gonna be DEDEDE.

*X-Files Music*

Jk, he's got mom's spaghetti, he'll never be fired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.   Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW. Empty

Back to top Go down

Predictions on who is the next person to be fired from EAW.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-