Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? Empty
PostSubject: What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story?   What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 1:00 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story?   What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 1:14 pm

Oh dude, I got the best right here. 

So I work with teenagers and adults with autism. A typical day is filled with biting, punching, hair pulling, etc. but I love these kids, so, it's all good. One of the kids (hereby known as M) is allergic to Dairy. Like suuuuuper shits happen. So yeah. 

One of my co workers gave him chocolate milk and a cheeseburger. Hilarity ensues.

I take M to the bathroom so he can do his business, but he's pissed cos his stomach hurts. I step out to give him some privacy, and when I come back in two minutes later, the bathroom is COVERED IN SHIT. You know the toilet in Trainspotting? That, but without graffiti. 

So I'm greeted by the Gomorrah Shit Monster, and M has two handfuls of shit. What does he do next? 

Throws that shit like Bumgarner. Little dude hit me in the face with one shitball and my coworker in the stomach. 

This proceeded for 6 minutes. 

By the end of the day, I was covered. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story?   What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 4:30 pm

Reactions. Promoting another companies product here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story?   What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 4:44 pm

One time I was milkin' duh cows and one of em came from behind and took me by surprise! Mama told me I'll never forget that day!
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story?   What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 1:33 am

kennydrake wrote:
Oh dude, I got the best right here. 

So I work with teenagers and adults with autism. A typical day is filled with biting, punching, hair pulling, etc. but I love these kids, so, it's all good. One of the kids (hereby known as M) is allergic to Dairy. Like suuuuuper shits happen. So yeah. 

One of my co workers gave him chocolate milk and a cheeseburger. Hilarity ensues.

I take M to the bathroom so he can do his business, but he's pissed cos his stomach hurts. I step out to give him some privacy, and when I come back in two minutes later, the bathroom is COVERED IN SHIT. You know the toilet in Trainspotting? That, but without graffiti. 

So I'm greeted by the Gomorrah Shit Monster, and M has two handfuls of shit. What does he do next? 

Throws that shit like Bumgarner. Little dude hit me in the face with one shitball and my coworker in the stomach. 

This proceeded for 6 minutes. 

By the end of the day, I was covered. Awesome.
Do you know Liam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story?   What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your 'I don't get paid enough for this shit' story?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-