Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 9:47 am

I hope to get Moon.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 10:34 am

I'm getting both! One for normal playthroughs and one for competitive battling
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 10:44 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
I'm getting both! One for normal playthroughs and one for competitive battling
My original plan was to get both versions too but it seems I'll have to settle for one only. At least for now.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2016, 4:48 pm

I don't even have the game yet but I really want a Kommo-o
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2016, 4:52 pm

Man just got past the first trial... SO GOOD!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2016, 5:10 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
You have no idea how jelly I am lol
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2016, 5:12 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
You have no idea how jelly I am lol
I'm glad I got it, the team is looking lit. Dartrix, Growlithe, Grimer (Alolan), and Pickipeck.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2016, 6:06 pm

Fun fact, you can get Bagon and potentially Salamance really early in the game. Its rare, but on Route 3 of the first island. 

Basically, you if you want rare pokemon, use the SOS system to your advantage. SOS is when they call for help, so if you stall the fight long enough (The Munchlax you get as a gift via internet is live and he has an attack that works like false swipe), the pokemon will call for help either one of the same pokemon, in the same species, or a predator pokemon. So if you run into a Bagon, it can call for help and you can eventually see a lvl 10 Salamence early in the game. This also improves the chance for shiny.

Another good tip to use is there is a feature call QR Scanner on the menu. You basically can scan 10 a day, and once you do 10 scans (resulting in you seeing non Aloean Pokemon), you unlock something called Island Scan, which will scan the island you are one and randomly give you one pokemon from the national pokedex, and you have one hour and 1 shot to catch them. It can be almost ANYTHING. I got a Samurrot, Serpentine, and Conckeldurr. But it is only ONE SHOT. and on average, you can do it once a day.

So I was one of the few people that played the game early, so I beat Moon already and just started Sun. I know most of the stuff, so if you guys got questions, Fill free to ask.

P.S. Kommo-o can only be gotten on the last island, so it will take you a while to get that one, but I wouldn't commit it getting it early on. You can catch Jang-mo at like level 42, so it will evolve quickly, but to avoid spoilers, don't do the final challenge until you are at most level 60-65.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 5th 2016, 4:13 pm

I FINALLY have my copy of Sun in my hands. By now you guys probably finished it already lol.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 5th 2016, 6:11 pm

I'm not a girl, sure as hell not short, and she's not sexy, but there's something about Hapu's design that just speaks to me. I feel I'd love to rock that kind of aesthetic if I was a chick.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 6th 2016, 1:38 pm

This game is AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 9:45 am

\"Damaged" Zack Crash wrote:
This game is AWESOME!
I'm not even halfway through and I think this is my favorite pokemon game ever.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 3:51 pm

I'm so lucky I was able to find a female Salandit so easily. I heard a lot of ppl were having trouble getting one. This is my team as of now:

1. Dartrix

2. Crabrawler

3. Salandit

I plan on getting a Wimpod when I can
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 4:31 pm

My final team was...

Incineroar
Crabominable
Hariyama
Skarmory
Haunter
Sogaleo
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 4:32 pm

Yeah, started wifi battling yesterday... FUN SHIT!
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 11th 2016, 8:22 pm

I use Decidueye, Tapu Fini, Snorlax, Kommo-o, Salazzle and sometime either Absol or alola Nintetales. I just really want to transfer Froslass or Aegislash over from my other games.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 9:12 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
I thought you weren't going to do competitive
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 5th 2017, 7:41 am

I prefer this over the real ending...

Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 1:29 pm

Played Sun recently and started it over. Very fun game. Hadn't played since the Gold/Silver era and it was a blast.

Started the first playthrough with Rowlet and only had one major problem the entire game (Totem fucking Lurantis), everything else was fairly straightforward.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 12:57 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
I thought you weren't going to do competitive
Meh... Decided to return to it. But I rather have a battle on Pokemon SD over actually breeding my pokes.
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 4:13 pm

Started a run on Moon with Poppilo. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 5:14 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Hit me with that friend code dawg
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySeptember 3rd 2017, 12:58 am

I finished Sun a couple of weeks ago.

I gotta say, they really got their shit together after X/Y.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySeptember 3rd 2017, 2:55 am

My girlfriend is all about Pokemon! She loves to play and she loves to watch the shows. 
For her birthday she wanted Pokemon Sun AND Moon, so I decided to buy her a 3DS and one for myself and buy her the two games. She's getting a kick out of Sun and I'm enjoying Moon a lot.

My starter is Litten and it evolved, I like it even more now lol.
I'm at the second island, I'm not very far because I want to grind and look for Pokemons.

We like the anime too, it's nice we watch it together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion    Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Sun And Moon Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-