Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncharted

Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? Empty
PostSubject: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:06 pm

I don't mean to make a "talk shit" type of a thread, just one where we can hopefully learn from and better understand each other, I guess. I've been eFedding for a long time, and I just wanted to point out something I never really understood:

I don't understand why people bother naming their finishing maneuver if the name they're giving that move doesn't relate to the character's gimmick. So, for example, Brasch's gimmick is more or less that he came from very little in Brooklyn and grew impassive and uncaring because he had to scrape and scratch for everything he had, so his named moves are related to his origin in Brooklyn - for example, "Odlum's Jump." Robert Odlum was the first known person to commit suicide by jumping off of the Brooklyn Bridge. Alternatively, the "Barclays Driver." As I'm sure wrestling fans know, our nice new arena in Brooklyn is the Barclays Center, where a wrestler from Brooklyn may strive to compete. So the thing that I don't really get is, when the name of the move is totally unrelated to the character, it doesn't feel like it adds anything to the gimmick/character. But of course, maybe that's just me. If anyone has an explanation, or if I'm taking this too seriously, feel free to tell me to sod off.

Feel free to share anything else you don't quite get, if there is something.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:10 pm

One thing I don't understand about Impact's character is why he's such a Pip
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:13 pm

If Mr. DEDEDE wins King of Elite, does he become the penguin-looking bad guy from Kirby?
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:15 pm

I don't get why that Thomas Minns dude is alway such a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:16 pm

I don't understand why Minns changes states and even countries after almost every promo. Dude be like

Orlando, Florida
24th Feb, 2016

and next day he's like

New Delhi, India
25th Feb, 2016
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:17 pm

Uncharted wrote:
If Mr. DEDEDE wins King of Elite, does he become the penguin-looking bad guy from Kirby?

That is an age old question

If I win KOE do I become "King DEDEDE"

The answer is I would become "Lord Gawd"
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:19 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Uncharted wrote:

Someone needs to make an underdog babyface named Kirby who conveniently hits the Main Event scene RIGHT after your KOE win, and he calls you King DEDEDE anyway.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:20 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:
I don't understand why Minns changes states and even countries after almost every promo. Dude be like

Orlando, Florida
24th Feb, 2016

and next day he's like

New Delhi, India
25th Feb, 2016
Well, that's not true for a start.

When I do more than 1 promo in a week, the promos are in the same location. The locations generally depend on where the show is. That's not really that hard to understand is it?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:21 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Uncharted wrote:

Please let this happen. I will rig the next KOE to make this happen!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:21 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
I don't get why that Thomas Minns dude is alway such a bitch.
Your obsession with me is weird.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:22 pm

Uncharted wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Uncharted wrote:

Someone needs to make an underdog babyface named Kirby who conveniently hits the Main Event scene RIGHT after your KOE win, and he calls you King DEDEDE anyway.

I will save my elitist alt for this.
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:24 pm

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Uncharted wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Uncharted wrote:

I will save my elitist alt for this.
Something like "Kirby Jones" is actually a really charming ring name.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:27 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:

Orlando, Florida
24th Feb, 2016

and next day he's like

New Delhi, India
25th Feb, 2016
Well, that's not true for a start.

When I do more than 1 promo in a week, the promos are in the same location. The locations generally depend on where the show is. That's not really that hard to understand is it?
holy shit, minns is actually being serious

i'm ssing this and hanging it on my wall  :whew:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:42 pm

Uncharted wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Uncharted wrote:

Lmao thats amazing
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:51 pm

I don't get why Aria is so perfect tbh
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:53 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
I don't get why Aria is so perfect tbh
I don't get why Brody has to play with my emotions like this.

I don't get why her promos have slain so hard already.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 5:56 pm

I don't get how you had to go there with the slayage
What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? UxEKBFZ

I also don't get how you be slaying with promo's.
What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 6:40 pm

I don't get why other people need to have my championship. Its MY championship you dirtbags #NationalEliteTig
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 6:45 pm

I don't get why Lucian isn't a heel yet.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 4:35 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
I don't get why Lucian isn't a heel yet.
What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? 9VUlWJk
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 9:06 am

Kirby Jones huh.....hmm.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 9:47 am

This is more just a pet peeve in general....but people who join the fed and already have a picture of their character holding a title.

I don't know why but for some reason that just drives me crazy and don't understand that.

Also, I don't get how Madison gets the heel heat when Tarah was her tormentor for MONTHS. You would think the big bad bully getting serious potential comeuppance would be cheered but alas....it's not.
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 10:05 am

The Thundering Heroine wrote:
This is more just a pet peeve in general....but people who join the fed and already have a picture of their character holding a title.

I don't know why but for some reason that just drives me crazy and don't understand that.
For me, there were only so many pictures of Ospreay that I could find that didn't have his sort of silly looking jackets.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 10:10 am

Uncharted wrote:

For me, there were only so many pictures of Ospreay that I could find that didn't have his sort of silly looking jackets.
I guess you at least have a more legitimate reason. No luck finding pictures of him in the ring minus goofy jacket or you wanted a more "dramatic" look like the avatar you currently have.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 11:14 am

For whatever reason, I relate to this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?   What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's something you don't understand about another/other EAW characters?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next