Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Brasch Anything. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Brasch Anything. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Brasch Anything. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Brasch Anything. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Brasch Anything. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Brasch Anything. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Brasch Anything. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Brasch Anything. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Brasch Anything.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uncharted

Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

Ask Brasch Anything. Empty
PostSubject: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 6:56 pm

So, I'm a relatively new member of the community and I feel like I haven't made any real friends here yet, unfortunately, but I really want to. I figure opening myself up to the community would be a good way to help everyone get to know me, so I'm doing just that. Ask me anything. Really, anything. I don't have anything to hide and nothing is off-limits as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 6:58 pm

Why Will Osprey as a Pic Base?
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 7:14 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Why Will Osprey as a Pic Base?
That's a good question, honestly.

I haven't been forced to use a picture base in a long time, because for a while, the eFeds I've been in ran shows on various wrestling video games (popular choices are WWF No Mercy, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, and WWE 2K14). So we didn't have a need for picture bases, our characters were self-represented by Create-A-Wrestlers in those games. So coming into EAW, where a lot of wrestlers are already taken, I was pressed to find a wrestler that I liked, who was still growing but not too small, and most importantly to me, who best resembled the Dustin Brasch Create-A-Wrestler that I've been using for a few years. Will Ospreay seemed like the closest choice and was conveniently on psd-dreams, so I went with him.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 7:36 pm

How long have you been fedding?

Up to this point, have you seen anyone you'd be interested in teaming or feuding with?

How psyched were you to have won your match at Rising Tide?

Favorite promoers, if you have any?
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 7:55 pm

Empress Aria wrote:
How long have you been fedding?

Up to this point, have you seen anyone you'd be interested in teaming or feuding with?

How psyched were you to have won your match at Rising Tide?

Favorite promoers, if you have any?
Thanks for the questions, Aria.

I've been eFedding in different ways since, geez, 2009? It's hard to pinpoint exactly when I started. I was really young at the time, and - please forgive me for this - I was on the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker forums. I know, not the best origin story. A friend of mine on that forum started writing a WWE-based fan-fiction; not like romantic fan-fiction, but basically made an eFed where there was a mix of real-life characters and custom sign-ups from other forum members. That was my first introduction to the concept of eFedding. From there, I moved on to a couple of other websites, that all did things differently. One eFed, Glory and Honor Wrestling, didn't write promos like we do here. Instead, we would write out the match collaboratively. So one person would write a couple of paragraphs of action, then the other, going back and forth (with similar rules, like the 24-hour double-post limit) until the deadline, where winners would be decided. Promos were done as totally miscellaneous things. Other places, like Armbar Error Society (where the shows are done in games, as I mentioned in the other post) aren't competitive at all. You sign up to different shows and everything is completely story-based, done at the discretion of the booker. Promos are totally recreational, which is great for a community of writers. Nothing feels forced or drawn-out, you know? You only write as much as you want. I missed the competitive aspect, and I wanted to get myself back on a regular writing schedule, so I found my way to EAW.

This may be a bit of a cop out, but obviously, I'd love to feud with a lot of the top people around here. DEDEDE, Daniels, Lucian, O'Hara, just to name a few. As far as teaming with, I think I would need some more time to let that stew and think about who would mesh well with my character and with me as a person.

Winning my match at Rising Tide was pretty exciting. It was really cool to see that there were people in the Chatbox who were rooting for me, like Demon. It made me feel really welcome as a part of the community. That's not to say that I didn't expect it. Don't get me wrong; I don't mean any disrespect and I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I feel that I haven't promo'd against anybody who's on my level yet. That's in my opinion though, just because I've been doing this for over five years, and I have a writing background - I write poetry and short stories, and I've won awards for it. I'm not sure what the people who run and judge EAW have to say, but that's my own two-cents. I was a bit worried about Mark Michaels, since a lot of people picked him to win in the predictions, so I thought perhaps that his style is more of what the judges want, but when I actually won, I was super excited. I'm sorry if this part sounded cocky or something, I don't mean to come off that way.

So far, I've only been able to read a couple of promos, but I have a few people who really peak my interest. All of the Drake & Jones stuff is pretty entertaining. The most interesting Vixens, in my opinion, have been you (Aria) and Brody Sparks, from what I've been able to see. I need to look more into the top guys who I said I want to feud with and see what I really think of them, but those three are the ones I enjoy reading the most so far. My opinion isn't fact or anything though, I've only been here a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Beretta

Beretta

Hailing From : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 8:01 pm

What's the greatest moment you've accomplished as an e-fedder?
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 8:16 pm

Beretta wrote:
What's the greatest moment you've accomplished as an e-fedder?
I hope you don't mind if I list a couple.

The earliest I can think of was in Glory and Honor Wrestling. Two of the championships in that eFed were the GHW Championship and the King of the Deathmatch Championship. Both of those titles were held, at the time, simultaneously by a character named Hayden HardKore. (Name aside, the dude was a pretty good writer.) Hayden and I were booked in a match which was a cross between an Extreme Rules match and an Ultimate X match. I came out on top, winning the King of the Deathmatch Championship (but not the GHW Championship.) I was excited to have beaten the top guy in the eFed, and I went on to win the King of the Deathmatch Championship a second time. Between those two reigns, I held the championship for the second highest number of days. (That definitely could be worded better, but fuck it.)

Another that I was really happy with was on one of the Armbar Error Society shows, Project Wrestling. My character was the first-ever Olympic Champion; this championship was special because it was an upper-midcard title which was defended in "rounds." (More or less Two-Out-Of-Three falls.) My character held the title for a long time, got what was more or less a monster heel run, and then the title was renamed and remodeled after I finally lost it. It's nice to think that my character is kind of synonymous with the Olympic Championship.

Another proud thing for me right now is I've been making my own eFed on 2K14. I'm finishing up the fifth episode now, and I feel more or more proud each time I finish a show.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 8:23 pm

What kind of bitches do you like to fuck the most?
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 8:26 pm

TLA wrote:
What kind of bitches do you like to fuck the most?
Bad bitches is the only thing that I like.

For real, though, if a girl has a personality I like to be around and a kinky attitude in the sheets, I'm always down.
Back to top Go down
Beretta

Beretta

Hailing From : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 8:30 pm

Outside of e-fedding, what do you like to do for fun?
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 8:38 pm

Beretta wrote:
Outside of e-fedding, what do you like to do for fun?
Writing is still a big part of my life outside of eFedding. Like I said, I write a lot of poems and stories, and I want to work on a novel sometime soon. I also play a lot of video games, primarily League of Legends, and a couple of instruments.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:28 pm

First off, congrats on becoming number one contender! However, apologies in advance for the loss that will be coming your way. :smug:

But seriously, I really like your style of promoing. Normally, I'm not such a huge fan of it, but I think you've done a great job so far. I think the Rising Tide win and dual RSotW awards are an indication of that. Did you expect success so quickly?

How have you found adapting to this style of efed/promoing compared to the ones you've previously been in?

Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 10:32 pm

Clark Duncan wrote:
First off, congrats on becoming number one contender! However, apologies in advance for the loss that will be coming your way. :smug:

But seriously, I really like your style of promoing. Normally, I'm not such a huge fan of it, but I think you've done a great job so far. I think the Rising Tide win and dual RSotW awards are an indication of that. Did you expect success so quickly?

How have you found adapting to this style of efed/promoing compared to the ones you've previously been in?

I'm not sure that I'd say I expected success, but I had confidence that I would do well. You can never really know what to expect going into a new eFed, because the judges and the people in charge all want and respect different things. Some people want edginess, some people want substance, etc. I think that the EAW staff is really sensible thus far.

Adapting has been interesting, to say the least. This style is super dialogue heavy, to the point where some people don't even use quotation marks or some other equivalent indicator, because their entire promo is dialogue. That's something new to me, for sure, but I enjoy it - especially when I can tear someone apart in the new style. Like you, soon enough.

:cena:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 11:12 pm

Fite me
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:09 am

Xavier Williams. wrote:
Fite me
Throw up your dukes, mate.
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 2:42 pm

Bumping this, I like questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Brasch Anything.   Ask Brasch Anything. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Brasch Anything.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-