Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? Empty
PostSubject: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 20th 2016, 8:49 am

Feel free to speak your mind. Obviously a thread like this is very subjective depending on who you are. If it's something you don't feel comfortable sharing, don't feel like you have to. Other than that, post away. :dave:
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 3:02 pm

pregnancy scares.

luckily demon taught me some tricks
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 3:36 pm

I saw a UFO once...

That's not so much scary as it is awesome.

Nah, shit, I saw TWO! One in Pendleton, the other on the way up from LA to San Jose...
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 3:47 pm

Probably my dad's accident at work when I was eleven.

The weird thing was, the day it happened was the day my sister was supposed to have been born. Luckily, for whatever reason, she was born on February 21, 2006 rather than February 16. I remember going to school that day excited thinking that my mom might go into labor that afternoon and my sister would finally be there. But, while my dad was at work, the brakes on his truck went out and he was in a pretty bad accident. I remember the look on my grandpa's face when he picked my cousin and I up from school. He speaks like no English and he's sitting here trying to explain to us what's going on -- my dad being in the hospital in Orange County, my mom having rushed over there. And so for most of that day, I had no idea what was going on with my injured dad or my pregnant mom. I was terrified. I don't think I've been that scared since.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 4:23 pm

I had brain surgery at 4 years old.  That was more scary for my mom than me, but the things that happened to me because of it have been pretty scary.  They used to have to drain fluid out of my head through a reservoir they put in during surgery on an almost bimonthly basis.  The experience usually consisted of giving me something that wouldn't knock me out in syrup form, and then having a nursing staff hold me down while the doctor stuck a needle in the side of my head and drained fluid, which is by far the weirdest and most horror inducing feeling I've ever experienced in my life.  Mind you, this happened to me about 6 times a year for around a decade or so.  It wasn't until I was 12 that they started putting me under with gas, and even then the doctors were kind of grumpy about having to do this much work for what they described as something that should be and in-and-out procedure that shouldn't be painful.  Those doctors can kiss the biggest part of my ass.

I also hallucinated a lot as a kid, especially after these procedures.  I'd see doctors hovering over me when I closed my eyes at night, I saw my dead dog whimpering in the corner of my bedroom, I heard George Foreman say that nobody cared about me while he was calling a boxing match (which led to legitimate heat between my mom and I when she bought his grill), I'd have full conversations with people that weren't there sometimes.  I'd sleepwalk and have night terrors about being trapped in my room by death that I later wouldn't remember.That happened twice the exact same way both times according to my family.  I'd walk into the living room screaming about cobwebs all over my face and death trying to take me to hell before collapsing.  I also had a conscious moment of paranoia where I thought the devil was chasing me down a hallway that led to me being baptized at the ripe old age of 10 by my own request.  I remember laying in bed one night having to pee for 8 hours because I was convinced there was an old crazy woman sitting at the edge of my closet cackling with a knife held between her teeth in a rocking chair.  This stuff didn't stop until I was 13 or 14, which was when my medical problems sort of subsided/went into remission, I got the right cocktail of drugs to keep the migraines away and started eating and keeping down food.  

So yeah, up until I was 14 or 15 my life was a living nightmare for those reasons and more.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 4:29 pm

had a really bad acid trip and convinced myself i was having a heart attack. i was coming to terms with the fact i was going to die at 18 and not be able to see my family or friends ever again, never be able to enjoy all the little things that get you through life like music, food etc. turns out it was just a panic attack turned up to 1000 because i was tripping hard on this fucked up shit called 25i haha, it was the scariest thing that ever happened to me at the time, but now i can look back on it as fucking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 4:32 pm

Piff Fumador wrote:
had a really bad acid trip and convinced myself i was having a heart attack. i was coming to terms with the fact i was going to die at 18 and not be able to see my family or friends ever again, never be able to enjoy all the little things that get you through life like music, food etc. turns out it was just a panic attack turned up to 1000 because i was tripping hard on this fucked up shit called 25i haha, it was the scariest thing that ever happened to me at the time, but now i can look back on it as fucking hilarious.
don't do drugs guys
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 4:37 pm

#KimboLivesMatter wrote:
Piff Fumador wrote:
don't do drugs guys
na just avoid 25i, devil drug
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:55 pm

A head on collision with a street lamp. My car wrapped around it and if the lamp post hadn't fallen away from me I might not be here today
Back to top Go down
Beretta

Beretta

Hailing From : Boston

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 9:59 pm

Watching a baby come out of a vagina :drosedead:
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 11:20 pm

On the 10th of December of 2015 my little brother was admitted into our local hospital because his blood pressure was sky high and his heart rate had reached 180. They couldn't keep it down. I fount out while at school the Thursday before finals week and my cousin came and picked me up. My brother was rushed to Louisville to the local children's hospital and brought into the ICU. They fount out he had a tumor. The surgery had to be the scariest, because his blood pressure wouldn't subside for the procedure and there was a chance he would go into vegetable state. He was released and stayed asleep for about a day and had a breathing tube and several IV's in him. Luckily, the tumor wasn't cancer and he's healthy again.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:13 am

Nothing scary has ever happened to me because I have CERO MIEDO.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:36 am

So everyone knows I had to deal with a few personal issues in November. I almost quit, I didn't promo for a month, I didn't really jump on the chat too often. I want to keep it vague because not everything is settled, there's still ongoing issues. Basically I lost two friends of mine on the same day; both committed suicide. They struggled with depression and anxiety and believed there was no way out. I flew back up to Sydney the weekend before Redemption and attended their funerals and came back pretty torn up. But I did what I always do when shit eats me up and I played video games, I didn't really bother to pay attention to life outside my room. 

Redemption passed and it was just a few days later I got home from being out to finding out someone in my family had left a note and ran off. To lose two friends was tough but to lose someone so close? That's probably the reason why it's hard to talk about. It's getting better but it still hurts whenever shit gets tough; they're in the hospital as I'm writing this after another incident. I dealt with depression and anxiety when I was younger; I contemplated and at one stage attempted it. Countless times I used to wag school to sit down by a cliff in the bush and thought about jumping or I'd sit by the train tracks and think about stepping in front. It's such a fucking shit situation to be in and it's so hard to talk to them, to let them know that I dealt with the same problems and found a solution to keep going. 

But yeah. Felt good to get that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:21 pm

I don't know if this is the flat-out scariest thing to ever happen to me, I might remember something else after I post this, but it was pretty terrifying at the time. I was just a lad, probably ten years old. (I'm just under nineteen now.) My family was going to Disney World for the first time, and I was super excited. We stayed in a pretty decent hotel not far from the park. On our first night in that hotel, we were all going to shower after our long trip to Orlando, and then go watch the fireworks. I was the first one to shower, and while I was in there, I broke the single most pivotal rule of showering - I dropped the soap. It wasn't a big deal, I want to pick it up, and I was standing back up, I knocked my head pretty hard on the blunt edge of a shelf in the shower. (Not a wooden shelf or anything, just the ceramic wall extended out to provide a little place for you to put the bar of soap.) It hurt like hell, and I started to scream out of the sheer agony. I looked at my hand, and it was dark red. I stepped out of the shower and looked in the mirror; I had somehow fucked myself up so badly that I tore open part of my forehead. I'm not sure how it could have happened, considering that it was blunt, it wasn't razor-sharp or anything, but it was as if the entire upper-right portion of my forehead had been torn off of my skull. I was bleeding fiercely. It ended up being pretty okay, except in all of the family photographs from Disney, the right side of my face is covered with a comically large bandage, but god, was I terrified when it was going down.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 2:55 pm

I went through 2 heart surgeries when I was in High School that kept me from playing sports. I had Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome, Ventricular Heart Beats, and Athletic Induced Asthma. Wolff Parkinson meant that my heart skipped a beat, Ventricular Heart Beats means my heart beat faster than it should, and then of course asthma. All together the Doctor said it was fatal and I could die any second of the day. Anything I did, my heart would race and it got to the point where I could barely breathe sometimes. Luckily, after a couple surgeries at Duke Hospital, I walked out with Just the Ventricular Heart Beats, so now my heart just beats faster than normal and I've been cleared to play sports and such since I was 18. But yeah, this was definitely the scariest moment considering sports was always my dream and this ruined that for me.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 7:03 pm

Getting lead paint all over me
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 7:24 pm

Jason Cage wrote:
I went through 2 heart surgeries when I was in High School that kept me from playing sports. I had Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome, Ventricular Heart Beats, and Athletic Induced Asthma. Wolff Parkinson meant that my heart skipped a beat, Ventricular Heart Beats means my heart beat faster than it should, and then of course asthma. All together the Doctor said it was fatal and I could die any second of the day. Anything I did, my heart would race and it got to the point where I could barely breathe sometimes. Luckily, after a couple surgeries at Duke Hospital, I walked out with Just the Ventricular Heart Beats, so now my heart just beats faster than normal and I've been cleared to play sports and such since I was 18. But yeah, this was definitely the scariest moment considering sports was always my dream and this ruined that for me.
Damn dude, glad you're ok now.

As to the post, I guess my actual scariest moment was being held up at knife point. I was skating in Oakland by myself (cos I'm an idiot) and I was skating some small stairs on what appeared to be an abandoned building. I suddenly look up and this big mother fucker is right in front of me with a blade to my throat. His friend is trying to talk him down, but Big Man just has this fucked up look in his eyes, like he wasn't in the moment or like he was having a hallucination. He kept saying "do it again, bitch. Come on. Do it again bitch." 

Finally, his buddy convinced him I wasn't anyone important and they went back inside. I drove home and didn't skate for two weeks, didn't venture outside San Jose for a year, and I haven't been back to Oakland since.

Yup. Uno Miedo.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 6:14 am

When I was 3 years old I climbed up a tree. I lost my step and my head hit a rock directly which caused blood coming out from my head. I had 7 stitches according to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 8:01 am

Appendix surgery for sure. I almost fainted before it I was nervous af.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?   What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-