Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  Empty
PostSubject: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:12 pm

So NXT has finally done it. They have started the Women's Championship storyline for Takeover:Dallas/Wrestlemania.

And.......it's Asuka vs Bayley. So what happened was after Bayley successfully defended her Women's Championship against Carmella. Nia Jax and Eva Marie attacked Carmella and Bayley being the Super Baby Face of NXT tried to save the which didn't end well as Nia and "The One Woman Botch Machine" Eva double teamed on the champ.

Finally to stop this weird team it's Asuka. Who scares off Eva and Nia. Bayley gets back in the ring and all Asuka does is weirdly touch the title belt and crowd starts a yes chant.

Who is fucking hyped?!?!?!

With the Divas Championship probably being defended a triple threat with Charlotte, Becky, and who knows how good these two matches are going to be.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:14 pm

I think this is the time Bayley got dethroned.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:17 pm

True WWE have made Asuka a beast in NXT. Takeover will probably be the best place to win the Title
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 7:17 pm

Bayley needs to keep that title for some time.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 7:37 pm

Here's my beef. Auska has so much experience yes we love her, but has she even been there a year? Why is she being handed the title so quickly. I hope she doesn't win, that belt needs to go to the girls who've been busting ass two plus years to get over and prove themselves. Alexa Bliss or Carmella needs to be the one to get the title. They've been around forever especially Alexa, why should they be skipped over by Auska? I would be pretty ticked if I were in their position. However I don't se Carmella getting the belt, cause I hear they plan on bringing her up, but there is still Alexa Bliss imo who's worked super hard. As much as I love wwe signing big indy names, sometimes the fans just automatically expect and want the big name to get a title or a major push just because they were major in the indies, what about the ones on the roster waiting for that time to shine to climb that ladder? WHERE IS EMMA'S TITLE REIGN?! Long overdue. It's like again and again, she's being overlooked. :money:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 7:52 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Here's my beef. Auska has so much experience yes we love her, but has she even been there a year? Why is she being handed the title so quickly. I hope she doesn't win, that belt needs to go to the girls who've been busting ass two plus years to get over and prove themselves. Alexa Bliss or Carmella needs to be the one to get the title. They've been around forever especially Alexa, why should they be skipped over by Auska? I would be pretty ticked if I were in their position. However I don't se Carmella getting the belt, cause I hear they plan on bringing her up, but there is still Alexa Bliss imo who's worked super hard. As much as I love wwe signing big indy names, sometimes the fans just automatically expect and want the big name to get a title or a major push just because they were major in the indies, what about the ones on the roster waiting for that time to shine to climb that ladder? WHERE IS EMMA'S TITLE REIGN?! Long overdue. It's like again and again, she's being overlooked. :money:

Two Words. Kevin Owens he was thrown in to the title picture the night he arrived.

-In my honest opinion Alexa is better as a valet.
-Eva "The One Woman Botch Machine" Marie doesn't deserve it.
-Carmella will come up to the Main Roster when Enzo and Cass get called up.
-Nia Jax's Monster Push got fucked up.
-Cameron needs to improve a little more.

If I'm going to by a ticket for the Takeover show and see that the Semi-Main Event is going to Bayley vs Asuka then I will buy a ticket. But if it's someone else vs Bayley then probably the match won't be as good as the Video Package makes it feel like.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 8:02 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:

Two Words. Kevin Owens he was thrown in to the title picture the night he arrived.

If I'm going to by a ticket for the Takeover show and see that the Semi-Main Event is going to Bayley vs Asuka then I will buy a ticket. But if it's someone else vs Bayley then probably the match won't be as good as the Video Package makes it feel like.

I never mentioned Eva or Nia getting the belt, it's too early. Alexa may be better but are we forgetting nxt is devlopmental? Thats why they are there, it doesn't discredit them from being able to have a title run. Emma needs a title run and Alexa should get one as well. They worked hard, with Cameron her time will come , NXT is devlopmental after all. I don't care if they have an amazing match, but giving auska the title is too early and a slap in the face of the other girls who are working hard who's been there longer, especially Emma.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 8:12 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:

I never mentioned Eva or Nia getting the belt, it's too early. Alexa may be better but are we forgetting nxt is devlopmental? Thats why they are there, it doesn't discredit them from being able to have a title run. Emma needs a title run and Alexa should get one as well. They worked hard, with Cameron her time will come , NXT is devlopmental after all. I don't care if they have an amazing match, but giving auska the title is too early and a slap in the face of the other girls who are working hard who's been there longer, especially Emma.

-I personally have nothing against Emma. Personally I think WWE is going with Experience over Youth. BTW Emma is still 26 compared to Asuka who is 34. I think NXT/WWE want to let Asuka dominant before she start to decline in ability. Emma has atleast until the next Takeover before "The Real Deal" Emma become the Women's Champion or hell if you do a Takeover in Japan just think of the crowd when Asuka drops her title to Emma.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 8:24 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:

-I personally have nothing against Emma. Personally I think WWE is going with Experience over Youth. BTW Emma is still 26 compared to Asuka who is 34. I think NXT/WWE want to let Asuka dominant before she start to decline in ability. Emma has atleast until the next Takeover before "The Real Deal" Emma become the Women's Champion or hell if you do a Takeover in Japan just think of the crowd when Asuka drops her title to Emma.

:hmm:
I never thought of the whole youth thing honestly, that makes me question how long they plan on having her wrestle until she becomes a trainer of some sort. However fortunate for Auska, she got that asian genes, black and asian do not crack, i thought she was like 27.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 8:30 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:

:hmm:
I never thought of the whole youth thing honestly, that makes me question how long they plan on having her wrestle until she becomes a trainer of some sort. However fortunate for Auska, she got that asian genes, black and asian do not crack, i thought she was like 27.

I believe she started wrestling she was about 25 or somewhere around that. I know that pro wrestling wasn't her first career.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 9:15 pm

Alexa will be way more than a valet.

Wrestling isn't a longevity game, it's about talent, legacy and character, Asuka's and Owens just have good legacies, characters and talent to put them above many other people. Right now Asuka and Bayley would probably be huge for the nxt women.

But yes Emma is extremely underrated and underutilized.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 10:25 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:

Emma and Alexa Bliss do deserve better. And it trips me out too how Nia Jax and Eva fucking Marie have gotten title shots before them. I mean just two untalented bums, with all due respect, who have wayyyyyy more work to do before being worthy of being in the title scene. Bayley's reign is a waste if she loses it to Asuka this soon, because the two best possible title defenses she could have had weren't even done. And I doubt Bayley is over enough to survive winning a match against Asuka without fans calling BS, so as much as I love the concept of this match and as great as I know it will be, there are still some flaws that I hope they figure out.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 10:31 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:

Emma and Alexa Bliss do deserve better. And it trips me out too how Nia Jax and Eva fucking Marie have gotten title shots before them. I mean just two untalented bums, with all due respect, who have wayyyyyy more work to do before being worthy of being in the title scene. Bayley's reign is a waste if she loses it to Asuka this soon, because the two best possible title defenses she could have had weren't even done. And I doubt Bayley is over enough to survive winning a match against Asuka without fans calling BS, so as much as I love the concept of this match and as great as I know it will be, there are still some flaws that I hope they figure out.

HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  2484%20-%20pointing%20shawn_michaels%20smiling%20suit%20wwe
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 12:09 am

How is Bailey not over enough to beat Asuka? She's like the darling of NXT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION    HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION  Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLY SHIT!!!! NXT REACTION

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-