Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

So where the fuck is Showdown? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

So where the fuck is Showdown? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
So where the fuck is Showdown? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
So where the fuck is Showdown? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
So where the fuck is Showdown? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
So where the fuck is Showdown? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
So where the fuck is Showdown? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
So where the fuck is Showdown? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

So where the fuck is Showdown?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

So where the fuck is Showdown? Empty
PostSubject: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 1:42 pm

I know that writers are sick of hearing complaints about late shows but this is pretty damn ridiculous. You guys are killing my motivation to promo because there are no cards being posted or results shown well I have to watch Dynasty or Voltage get updated on time everyweek. It's kind of the reason why I want to be traded so I'm on a show that is consistent and I can promo more. So are people going to lie again about when the show will be up?
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 1:57 pm

Come to Dynasty. :cena:
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:04 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
:comeon:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:06 pm

The Thundering Heroine wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
:umad:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:07 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
:smugkobe:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:08 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
:dev:
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:10 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
:kevin:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:18 pm

Come to Voltage.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:20 pm

Come to the Vixen's Division.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:25 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:

Voltage is where it's at boys
:news:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:26 pm

Sorry about that Mex, this problem won't go on much further for any show I promise.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:29 pm

Come to any show where Haruna is not in it. It's always late when Haruna has a match in that show.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:32 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Sorry about that Mex, this problem won't go on much further for any show I promise.
Do we know what segments were missing/what happened in them? I am available this afternoon to help if necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 3:02 pm

Nobody 'lied' about when the show was going up, at least not me. I've had my things done and sent, I don't know why the show isn't posted yet, as I said in the other thread. I'm not throwing Ken under the bus because I'm sure he's busy with work, life, whatever and i was late finishing things myself but I do not like being called a liar because I haven't lied about a thing. I was under the impression the show would be up when i said it'd be up but as I said previously, I apologize to anybody on Showdown for the extreme lateness, and I understand why they're unhappy/upset about the late show and as I've said, I'll post what I have for people.

However, if you want to go head and want to leave showdown after everything i've just done for you, then be my fucking guest. I'll happily edit the result of you/cam and keep the title on her and talk to brian and you can happily go to Dynasty tonight, If people want to leave, they can but don't come crying to me when things don't go your way there.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 3:04 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Nobody 'lied' about when the show was going up, at least not me. I've had my things done and sent, I don't know why the show isn't posted yet, as I said in the other thread. I'm not throwing Ken under the bus because I'm sure he's busy with work, life, whatever and i was late finishing things myself but I do not like being called a liar because I haven't lied about a thing. I was under the impression the show would be up when i said it'd be up but as I said previously, I apologize to anybody on Showdown for the extreme lateness, and I understand why they're unhappy/upset about the late show and as I've said, I'll post what I have for people.

However, if you want to go head and want to leave showdown after everything i've just done for you, then be my fucking guest. I'll happily edit the result of you/cam and keep the title on her and talk to brian and you can happily go to Dynasty tonight, If people want to leave, they can but don't come crying to me when things don't go your way there.
:vince: :vince: :vince:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 3:17 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 4:33 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

Can I be your favorite Mexican on Showdown now Demon?
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 4:39 pm

TLA wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

Can I be your favorite Mexican on Showdown now Demon?
tla go read dcw you fuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 4:55 pm

right, update;

Kens keyboard is broke, hence why he can't finish anything or link me any doc for the show. I'm currently writing his segs, as much as i can, and essentially the important things especially.Whatever I can't finish, will be summarized but that may just be throwaway segments but we'll see.

Regardless, Showdown will be tonight. I can't apologize enough for this but it will be up, even if certain people may think I'm lying.

The topic for Showdown that is scheduled for this saturday, i not sure what to do. I may just do one complete with segments but I cannot ask/will not ask people to actually promo on a days notice, it's not fair on anybody. I don't want to skip it because of Reasonable Doubt, but I'll pull something out.

Last edited by Dark Demon on February 11th 2016, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 5:04 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
right, update;

Kens keyboard is broke, hence why he can't finish anything or link me any doc for the show. I'm currently writing his segs, as much as i can, to get as much as I can and essentially the important things especially.Whatever I can't finish, will be summarized but that may just be throwaway segments but we'll see.

Regardless, Showdown will be tonight. I can't apologize enough for this but it will be up, even if certain people may think I'm lying.

The topic for Showdown that is scheduled for this saturday, i not sure what to do. I may just do one complete with segments but I cannot ask/will not ask people to actually promo on a days notice, it's not fair on anybody. I don't consider want to skip it because of Reasonable Doubt, but I'll pull something out.
You shouldn't have to apologize, Demon. EAW is an exceptional fed and if people want to get upset because one show isn't posted due to something nobody can control then maybe they need to re-evaluate their life.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 5:13 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
right, update;

Kens keyboard is broke, hence why he can't finish anything or link me any doc for the show. I'm currently writing his segs, as much as i can, to get as much as I can and essentially the important things especially.Whatever I can't finish, will be summarized but that may just be throwaway segments but we'll see.

The topic for Showdown that is scheduled for this saturday, i not sure what to do. I may just do one complete with segments but I cannot ask/will not ask people to actually promo on a days notice, it's not fair on anybody. I don't consider want to skip it because of Reasonable Doubt, but I'll pull something out.

Just don't overwork yourself Demon.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 5:36 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
right, update;

Kens keyboard is broke, hence why he can't finish anything or link me any doc for the show. I'm currently writing his segs, as much as i can, and essentially the important things especially.Whatever I can't finish, will be summarized but that may just be throwaway segments but we'll see.

The topic for Showdown that is scheduled for this saturday, i not sure what to do. I may just do one complete with segments but I cannot ask/will not ask people to actually promo on a days notice, it's not fair on anybody. I don't want to skip it because of Reasonable Doubt, but I'll pull something out.

I can only take things at face value when a set date is given for a show's posting and nothing happens, was I wrong for assuming without knowing the circumstances? Sure, but I don't think having to post a whole thread to bring up the issue is necessary, because none of the talent is being told exactly what is happening except for Demon. Ken's responsibility is to keep us updated on what exactly is going on if there is a delay, because we are all willing to go the extra mile to help when assistance is needed but I tend to be left in the dark and I know that I'm not the only one feeling frustrated.

I love being on Showdown and I love your creative direction and everything that you've done for me, but it takes drastic measures to show that this is a problem. It's only because this has been a constant issue that has plagued Showdown for almost a year now and the number of on-time shows is considerably less than really late shows. I want to stay on SD, I really do because I've worked my ass off to accomplish everything that has happened to my character on that show. I don't want to throw that away because you think that I'm trying to antagonize you because that's not what I'm trying to do because you're one of my friends here.

Things happen, shows get late but damn, we are all here to help get this show together on time. Just let me know, or let anyone else know. I'm here to have fun and promo, that's all. 

Also, don't apologize because you're trying everything you can do get these shows up.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 5:41 pm

Mexican Samurai wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
right, update;

I can only take things at face value when a set date is given for a show's posting and nothing happens, was I wrong for assuming without knowing the circumstances? Sure, but I don't think having to post a whole thread to bring up the issue is necessary, because none of the talent is being told exactly what is happening except for Demon. Ken's responsibility is to keep us updated on what exactly is going on if there is a delay, because we are all willing to go the extra mile to help when assistance is needed but I tend to be left in the dark and I know that I'm not the only one feeling frustrated.

I love being on Showdown and I love your creative direction and everything that you've done for me, but it takes drastic measures to show that this is a problem. It's only because this has been a constant issue that has plagued Showdown for almost a year now and the number of on-time shows is considerably less than really late shows. I want to stay on SD, I really do because I've worked my ass off to accomplish everything that has happened to my character on that show. I don't want to throw that away because you think that I'm trying to antagonize you because that's not what I'm trying to do because you're one of my friends here.

Things happen, shows get late but damn, we are all here to help get this show together on time. Just let me know, or let anyone else know. I'm here to have fun and promo, that's all. 

Also, don't apologize because you're trying everything you can do get these shows up.
To be fair, Mexi, sure it would be nice to have the show sooner, obviously, but if he keyboard is broken he can't really post anything or tell us since... well... he doesn't have a keyboard.

Demon is doing a huge deal here and he knows that we're all here to help, but I think summarizing it is going to be easier for him to just do it. When it comes down to the next Showdown, not this one, not Saturday, but the following week, we'll all have to step up for Ken to help write some stuff if he doesn't get a new keyboard or get his fixed.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 6:37 pm

Jason Cage wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
right, update;

To be fair, Mexi, sure it would be nice to have the show sooner, obviously, but if he keyboard is broken he can't really post anything or tell us since... well... he doesn't have a keyboard.

Demon is doing a huge deal here and he knows that we're all here to help, but I think summarizing it is going to be easier for him to just do it. When it comes down to the next Showdown, not this one, not Saturday, but the following week, we'll all have to step up for Ken to help write some stuff if he doesn't get a new keyboard or get his fixed.
Shut the fuck up Steele this isn't the time for your asskissing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 8:43 pm

Next SD can just be due monday so people can get 3 days to promo. Back up thread writer will be put up tonight as well since I imagine we'll need back ups for this show and will need to know who to go to.

This is a good time to remind people that starting this weekend, unless you pm me proof that youre writing material is on time, any late writers in any capacity will be receiving a strike. 0 excuses going forward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So where the fuck is Showdown?   So where the fuck is Showdown? Empty

Back to top Go down

So where the fuck is Showdown?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1