Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How EAW became the greatest of all time SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How EAW became the greatest of all time SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How EAW became the greatest of all time Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How EAW became the greatest of all time Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How EAW became the greatest of all time Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How EAW became the greatest of all time Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How EAW became the greatest of all time Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How EAW became the greatest of all time Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How EAW became the greatest of all time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

How EAW became the greatest of all time Empty
PostSubject: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 4:41 am

I was on waybackmachine looking at the site allllll the way from December of 2007. There is a little explanation to why EAW was brought back and has since stayed back. Here is a message from our original owner.

CM Ronn aka CM Bank$ aka CM Punk wrote:

OK this is one half of the chairmen of the new and improved EAW, Ronn aka CM Punk. Im gonna explain to everyone why and how EAW was re-made but first let me give you some history of EAW.....

Back months and months ago i came to AWF as just "RONN", people didnt know who I was until i finally exposed to them that im Y!A user CM PUNK and I instantly got popular. I was so impressed with AWF I decided to make my own e-fed called Extreme Answers Wrestling. Evan also helped me out and we became partners so I made him CEO of EAW, then LuDa at the time MaKaVeLi joined and I made him a writer. We would e-mail people on Y!A and ask them to join and we also got some people from AWF. We ended up recruiting people from Y!A like Mr.Kennedy's#1 Fan, Fanatic(ItsShowTimeFolks), Jayjayyyyy, and at the time I was feuding with another user named Curious Girl because she was a batisteroids fan. I answered one of her Q's and gave her the EAW link so she can come and we can talk. She ended up joining EAW and after that AWF. Then while EAW was on the rise former AWF members DiRTi DiVA and Johny Payne had a MSN conversation about EAW. That eventually leaded into screwing EAW and making everyone from AWF quit it such as HRDO, Mr. DEDEDE, Undertaker-RIP and more. We had a big arguement in both the EAW and AWF chatroom and some racist stuff we're being said about me by Payne and WWEFan, I also had an arguement with Mr. DEDEDE and he ended up banning me in the chat. Later on in the week MaKaVeLi sent me a email in Yahoo saying he quits EAW because everyone else was. So I had no choice but to merge EAW and AWF. EAW became a brand and we had a show which brought a bunch of people and was one of the highest non-fpv ratings in AWF history, it also brought people like Viva, iPunk, iBall, and the first time Kennedy finally showed up to a chatroom. EAW was doing good but I didnt do any other show after that because I had no time and eventually my PC had a virus. The day before I discovered I had a virus I got into a big arguement with almost every AWF member and became as equally hated as King(former AWF Chairman) and thats probably what made people stop respecting me. So I missed a few days from AWF and finally returned on another computer and started a "wrath" bashing people like Zero, Curious Girl, DiRTi DiVA, and M4. I left again and ended up losing my job as EAW GM to MaKaVeLi. People said he "saved" EAW and stopped respecting me even more no matter how many times I tried to get my job back. They started to take me as a joke and forget who made a big impact on AWF so I knew I had to do something. Later on I ended up getting MOP fired because everytime I would come to AWF he would fight with me, then MOP started ACW and went against AWF and he brought along former members Jerry and Sam. Eventually Viva would join with them and they started making imposters of AWF members saying they quit. They acted like me and DiRTi DiVA and it ended up getting her fired, I almost got fired but I convinced wwefan not to. It was actually good for AWF because we didnt have DD and we eventually found out the truth about her thats shes a fake. People started hating on WWEFan for some reason and he just ended up giving the Chairman spot to MaK. That decision was good and bad, it was good because people started liking AWF more and no one took advantage of MaK like they did wwefan but it was bad because he quit 2 times. The second time he quit he made me chairman but I had no time and HRDO unexpectedly merged AWF with ACW and AWF died. People would say AWF lost and ACW won but no one lost or won and I hated it when people would insult WWEFan and AWF so i decided to make EAW once again and here we are once again! EAW Part 2 is the fastest growing e-fed once again, im doing this for the respect I deserve and to prove everyone wrong that I can run an e-fed and do it better than anyone else. I said on the AWF site that you will see the Ronn before I became a GM, before half of the people who come here now even knew what an e-fed was, and before I changed a little in the summer. This is it and with the help of my partner and best cyber friend of all time LuDa, EAW will go to the top and stay there forever! Its time for a new era, and the time is now..........

That is history folks :banderas:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 4:44 am

:banderas: :lifesgood:

I never quit tho fam I just stopped showing up to feds randomly for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 5:10 am

:punk:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 6:59 am

Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 9:11 am

:cesaro:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 10:10 am

"I also had an arguement with Mr. DEDEDE and he ended up banning me in the chat."

The tradition lives on.  :crybull:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 10:15 am

This thread deserves a theme song.

Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 2:16 pm

:eaw: :eaw: :eaw:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 2:21 pm

:jericho: :jericho:
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 2:31 pm

:goat:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 3:00 pm

Das Lannister wrote:

"We ended up recruiting people from Y!A like Mr.Kennedy's#1 Fan, Fanatic(ItsShowTimeFolks), Jayjayyyyy"

Yo KS, we need to find our third brother, ItsShowTimeFolks. It was our destiny to be the faces of EAW.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 4:04 pm

I wonder if there's records from those days. I'm curious to see how you guys were back then.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 4:43 pm

DCW BAY BAY
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 4:56 pm

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
I wonder if there's records from those days. I'm curious to see how you guys were back then.
Mr. DEDEDE deleted all of that history #NeverForget
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 8:14 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Das Lannister wrote:

"We ended up recruiting people from Y!A like Mr.Kennedy's#1 Fan, Fanatic(ItsShowTimeFolks), Jayjayyyyy"

Yo KS, we need to find our third brother, ItsShowTimeFolks. It was our destiny to be the faces of EAW.

That would be Showtime, the guy who bodied you in that steel cage match on his first night in 08 :whew:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 10:00 pm

Drastik wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE deleted all of that history #NeverForget

True. HOWEVER, I think we've got to keep in mind for some that what is old and what is new to us is different.. The first EAW promo page was removed, but one we used for MANY years is still up, and so are the forums. Here is the link for anyone who cares. http://eaw08.webs.com/apps/guestbook/
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 10:02 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Das Lannister wrote:

That would be Showtime, the guy who bodied you in that steel cage match on his first night in 08 :whew:

Lol, well at least he had an epic moment, too bad it was a non title match so I was still champ and he didn't complete his destiny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 11:30 pm

How EAW became the greatest of all time CU6NZhn

my bb was so deep with her sigs.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 4th 2016, 12:06 am

This thread seems like a good opportunity to mention that I'm not really sure why CM Punk is on all these commemorative graphics. I don't see Edge, Kane, Chris Hero, RVD, Floyd Mayweather, etc on any commemorative gfx. I would rightly argue DDD as EAW's most focal, prominent figure due to the stability and general sustenance he's afforded to/provided EAW, but it happens, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 4th 2016, 12:34 am

Y2Impact wrote:
This thread seems like a good opportunity to mention that I'm not really sure why CM Punk is on all these commemorative graphics. I don't see Edge, Kane, Chris Hero, RVD, Floyd Mayweather, etc on any commemorative gfx. I would rightly argue DDD as EAW's most focal, prominent figure due to the stability and general sustenance he's afforded to/provided EAW, but it happens, I guess.

I love u fam

this is why u > rrs fam

"DURR HURR DDD DELETED THE PROMO PAGE LETS TALK ABOUT IT FOR 10 YEARS #NeverForget"
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 4th 2016, 12:36 am

And then Aren Mstislav came, and the next golden age of EAW began :whew:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyFebruary 4th 2016, 1:51 am

EAW is alright, I guess.
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyJune 17th 2017, 7:02 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Imagine questioning why the person who created EAW, brought back EAW after AWF died and everybody was gonna lay down to ACW, ran EAW for 5 years and never abruptly quit.. not to mention played a focal point in the rise of several peoples career ESPECIALLY yours, is commemorated.. faggot.. Viper shoulda kept u banned

And yes DEDEDE has more than earned the right to be commemorated, he is the longest tenured Y!A fedder left and his contributions over the past decade especially the last few years as chairman after saving EAW in 2014 have been great. He has also been a great chairman since then.. and who's to say when/if he retires that he won't ever get commemorated? But to shit on me of all people to prop him up is some bitch shit

Sidenote: this shit is embarrassing as fuck and I'd like to note that I was 14 years old when I wrote that which is why the grammar and spelling is trash.. I kinda wish I didn't bump this for that reason but I had to respond to that fuckboy

Last edited by CM Bank$ on June 17th 2017, 7:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time EmptyJune 17th 2017, 7:06 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
:banderas: :lifesgood:

I never quit tho fam I just stopped showing up to feds randomly for a few months.
Haha same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How EAW became the greatest of all time   How EAW became the greatest of all time Empty

Back to top Go down

How EAW became the greatest of all time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-