Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? Empty
PostSubject: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 2:27 am

Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? 12647235_1027512523954672_8263536856401433746_n
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 2:29 am

Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 2:40 am

Gotta go with Heyman.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 2:44 am

If I had a convo with Punk I'd probably end up saying something without knowing and tick him off

If I had a convo with Taker, I'd have no idea what to talk about.

If I had a convo with Austin he'd probably convince me to a drinking contest where he would then drink me under the table

If I had a convo with Lesnar, I wouldn't be having a convo with Lesnar

I'd probably go with AJ or The Rock.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 2:57 am

I gotta have Vince sauced
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 3:21 am

I would have to say CM Punk. I have been a big fan of his since the beginning. So I would love to sit there and listen to him talk about wrestling for two hours~
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 5:02 am

hard choice between Paul Hayman Or Vince McMahon.  Getting the chance to pick either of their brains for a few hours would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 5:03 am

i choose DDD

cuz 

thats god
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 5:36 am

Punk
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 5:38 am

I feel like Vince would probably be the most informative so long as he's being candid, so him.
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 5:40 am

I'd probably go with Heyman or McMahon, just to have the opportunity to pick at their creative side, or to understand just what's going on inside their head. They're absolute enigmas in this business. I think Heyman has more of a passion for wrestling than Vince does, so I'd probably pick him. Cena would definitely be interesting too.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 8:12 am

Rock altho I think this pic is subliminally trying to get us to pick Cena with the faded logo over Heyman and Rock's pics.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 10:58 am

CM Punk. So I can annoy him with questions about wrestling and lowkey use "quitter" vocab all the way through the 2 hours  :smug:
Back to top Go down
Beretta

Beretta

Hailing From : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 11:29 am

I'd have to go with Taker. He's been the man since he started and just to hear the stories from everything he's done would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 11:36 am

Senn, because he's dead. That'd be amazing if I were able to do that.

I have no idea who some of those other guys even are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 2:23 pm

Heyman. Dude is so hilarious and entertaining in interviews, could listen to the man talk all day.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 1:55 am

Not gonna lie I'd have to pick my all time favorite AJ Styles
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 1:58 am

I'd have to say Cena or The Rock. Both are hilarious and I'm sure would be highly interesting to be at a bar with.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 1:58 am

Serious answer: Heyman. Brock is my favorite out of all of them, but he's not the most sociable guy.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 2:02 am

What no Kane. Well then let's go with for the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 2:25 am

Punk cause we"re both comic nerds or Heyman cause we're both New Yorkers lol.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 2:37 am

Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Gotta go with Heyman.
King Diemos knows.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 2:40 am

TBH, I don't want to converse with any wrestlers in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?   Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which would you choose to have a convo with at the bar for 2 hours?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1