Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Tarah Nova AMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2016, 2:33 am

Brody Sparks wrote:
Who would get the honor of inducting you into the EAW Hall of Fame?

Where do you see your character at in 2017 with the division?

Will we ever see a Heel Tarah? 

If you would use a pic base other than Paige, who would it be?

When will we have our feud?

Who are your favorite people who have joined EAW in 2016 male or female?

1. I have a few people I was thinking of inducting me. Xavier due to him knowing me since I first started Efedding and Nasir because He knows me almost better then anyone in EAW. Together I think they would be the best at that. If they couldn't/wouldn't do it; I'd ask Aria and Cailin.  

2. I know I'm still at the head of the pack when it comes to the Division but I think maybe, if i'm lucky, I wanna have another go as a Champion in 2017 with either title.

3. Yo! You do not understand how bad I miss heel Nova. Hopefully I go heel this year or even 2018 but I dunno. I'm a tweener/face and I'm still a total asshole so you get hints of heel Nova in my promos atm but I hope full heel is in the cards for me. 

4. If I wasn't Paige; I know I would go back to be Christina Von Eerie. I was her once before and I loved her so much. Yeah, I'd totally be her again.

5. Hopefully we feud this year! I love your promos and I think we'd have a great time facing off against each other.

6. Other then you? Nate has to be one of my favorite. As much as I poke at him and shit, I so enjoy his promos and he is such a good kid. I'm trying to think of others. Keelan is pretty kickass as well.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 9:13 pm

Bored so I'm bumping this x.x 
So come ask me stuff, please
Back to top Go down
Tasha McFadden
Empire
Empire
Tasha McFadden

Hailing From : Aberdeen, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 9:37 pm

Hi Tarah. 

What's your favourite thing about being the GM for Empire, and helping Eclipse format and put together shows?

Which of your championship runs in EAW have been your favourite and why?

If you were to pursue the Tag Team Championships, who would you team up and what joint moves would you implement in the ring?

Out of all the elitists on Empire, who're you most excited about potentially facing who you haven't yet feuded with?

Construct a team of you and four other elitists to survive a Zombie Apocalypse, what roles would each elitist play and would you survive?

What're your thoughts on the Paige situation ATM?

And finally what ships do you think will happen during Season 11.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Yorke
Voltage
Voltage
Harvey Yorke

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 10:07 pm

What motivated you to pursue a career in graphics design/photography? Do you have anyone in the profession (famous or not) who you look up to?

Out of your two PFP matches this year, which one was your favorite to promo for? Are you satisfied with how Tarah ended Season 10?

Do you have a favorite comic series? I hate to ask the age old question, but, Marvel or DC?

Current favorite song at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 10:08 pm

One word to describe the next episode of True Vixens? 

What does someone have to do in order for you to "fire" them?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH CONSUELA? The next time I see her, she better not have pink hair and getting drunk during the night out.  Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 1f620
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 10:32 pm

Tasha McFadden wrote:
Hi Tarah. 

What's your favourite thing about being the GM for Empire, and helping Eclipse format and put together shows?

If you were to pursue the Tag Team Championships, who would you team up and what joint moves would you implement in the ring?

Out of all the elitists on Empire, who're you most excited about potentially facing who you haven't yet feuded with?

Construct a team of you and four other elitists to survive a Zombie Apocalypse, what roles would each elitist play and would you survive?

Well Hello!! 

- I love writing my Segments and shooting ideas for Empire because I love you girls so much and all I want is the best for you all. To be honest, Empire is my world and I am so happy to have the role as the GM.

- Oh hands down my Vixens Championship run was my favorite. I was a fuckin' monster back then because I was doing the Vixen Killer and to be honest, I miss it so badly.

- Man, I have a few people that I'd love to go for the tag titles with: 1.) Carson Ramsay and our move would be something like Him doing a electric chair and while he held the person up, I'd come in with a Missile Dropkick.
2.) Aria Jaxon, with one of our finishers from The Sirens: The Song of the Sirens which is a front facelock cutter by Jaxon followed by a Phoenix splash from me.
3.) Cailin Dillon with the move: aided snap swinging neckbreaker as a finisher. 

- Other then Sher since we never got to pick a feud up AFTER H.O.G, I'd say maybe Aria Jaxon because I have never gotten the chance since 1. We are best friends and 2. Both of us are face atm.

- Okie...the first people that came to my mind would be: Eclipse, Aria, Cailin, Nasir.  I and or Nasir would be the leader of the group since we both have are natural born leaders and plus we would always have a plan. I feel like Cailin would be the healer of the group, Eclipse would be the hunter and Aria would be the level headed character of the team. Now thinking about it...We might survive...I pray we do...

- *Groans* I love Paige SO MUCH but I really don't wanna talk about her situation only because EVERYONE has spoken about it and I'm getting anooyed hearing about it.

- I'm HOPEFUL for Consuela and either John Doe or Cage to actually happen. OR Madison ditch Keelan for Maero AND Keelan finally realize that him and Finn are meant to be.  

Yep. lmao..
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 10:46 pm

Harvey Yorke wrote:
What motivated you to pursue a career in graphics design/photography? Do you have anyone in the profession (famous or not) who you look up to?

Out of your two PFP matches this year, which one was your favorite to promo for? Are you satisfied with how Tarah ended Season 10?

Do you have a favorite comic series? I hate to ask the age old question, but, Marvel or DC?

Current favorite song at the moment?

- I've ALWAYS been a art kind of person ever since I was a young lass and I love making people happy with my art since that is why I make Sigs and gfx for everyone. And not really which is a shock.

- I'm going to say my match against Cleo because I got to bring out a side of Tarah that a lot of people haven't seen in a long ass time. And indeed, I am  very satisdied with Tarah at the end of Season 10 since Tarah becoming GM was my idea and the writes loved it. So now I pray this year is going to be just as amazing for her.

- ANYTHING Batman and my favorite comic issues would be The Long Halloween (Batman). AND WHY AS ME THAT! I cannot pick but I will say MARVEL for Movies and DC for TV Shows (Gotham, woo).

- Uhh, Black Beetles by Rae Sremmurd  (Anevo x Kiso ft. Kayla Remix)
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 10:54 pm

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH CONSUELA? The next time I see her, she better not have pink hair and getting drunk during the night out.  Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 1f620

- Royal.

- Uh, I dunno. The thing is I don't plan of Firing people but if someone pushed me enough, I'd probably do it. The whole 'firing' Honda was just a joke and I thought it was funny but others don't get it. Either way, its either pushing my buttons or comparing me to Cleo.

- I AM DOING NOTHING BUT LOVING YOUR SIS! And the pink hair was Aria's idea I SWEAR!! XD But the Drinking...well...
Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Tumblr_nh3g5svI3o1sgs49eo5_250
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 10:59 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
Tasha McFadden wrote:
Hi Tarah. 

Well Hello!! 

- I love writing my Segments and shooting ideas for Empire because I love you girls so much and all I want is the best for you all. To be honest, Empire is my world and I am so happy to have the role as the GM.

- Oh hands down my Vixens Championship run was my favorite. I was a fuckin' monster back then because I was doing the Vixen Killer and to be honest, I miss it so badly.

- Man, I have a few people that I'd love to go for the tag titles with: 1.) Carson Ramsay and our move would be something like Him doing a electric chair and while he held the person up, I'd come in with a Missile Dropkick.
2.) Aria Jaxon, with one of our finishers from The Sirens: The Song of the Sirens which is a front facelock cutter by Jaxon followed by a Phoenix splash from me.
3.) Cailin Dillon with the move: aided snap swinging neckbreaker as a finisher. 

- Other then Sher since we never got to pick a feud up AFTER H.O.G, I'd say maybe Aria Jaxon because I have never gotten the chance since 1. We are best friends and 2. Both of us are face atm.

- Okie...the first people that came to my mind would be: Eclipse, Aria, Cailin, Nasir.  I and or Nasir would be the leader of the group since we both have are natural born leaders and plus we would always have a plan. I feel like Cailin would be the healer of the group, Eclipse would be the hunter and Aria would be the level headed character of the team. Now thinking about it...We might survive...I pray we do...

- *Groans* I love Paige SO MUCH but I really don't wanna talk about her situation only because EVERYONE has spoken about it and I'm getting anooyed hearing about it.

- I'm HOPEFUL for Consuela and either John Doe or Cage to actually happen. OR Madison ditch Keelan for Maero AND Keelan finally realize that him and Finn are meant to be.  

Yep. lmao..

DO IT! USE YOUR GM POWERS TO FORCE MADISON TO BREAK UP WITH KEELAN AND THEN USE YOUR CONNECTIONS WITH DEDEDE TO FORCE A TAG TEAM BETWEEN FINN AND KEELAN! JUST DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 11:31 pm

Not so sure if I've asked this to you, but what's your favourite TV series? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 11:35 pm

Nobi wrote:
Not so sure if I've asked this to you, but what's your favourite TV series? Lol.
- Gotham. Hands fuckin down, it's Gotham. Lol
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 12:16 am

Tarah Nova wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:

- Royal.

- Uh, I dunno. The thing is I don't plan of Firing people but if someone pushed me enough, I'd probably do it. The whole 'firing' Honda was just a joke and I thought it was funny but others don't get it. Either way, its either pushing my buttons or comparing me to Cleo.

- I AM DOING NOTHING BUT LOVING YOUR SIS! And the pink hair was Aria's idea I SWEAR!! XD But the Drinking...well...
Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Tumblr_n026gm7o2B1sfvmr7o1_500
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 3:39 pm

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:

- Royal.

Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Tumblr_n026gm7o2B1sfvmr7o1_500
Oh shush, Cammie baby
Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 4:18 pm

Why do you hate me, sis? ;-;
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 4:38 pm

Scott Oasis wrote:
Why do you hate me, sis? ;-;
-I don't hate you! your just easy to pick on, bro lol Chill.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2017, 3:33 pm

Do you see yourself potentially becoming the first female on the board? 
Is that something you would like to see happen or want to see?
If you were not GM, are there any other people you see fit to take the task head on?
Ever thought about bringing in an Alt? All the cool kids are doing it hehe.
What do you want to see happen to us girls on Empire?
Which young new and up and coming talent do you see great potential in? If there's more, feel free to add them in too.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2017, 4:14 pm

вrσdч spαrks . wrote:
Do you see yourself potentially becoming the first female on the board? 
Is that something you would like to see happen or want to see?
If you were not GM, are there any other people you see fit to take the task head on?
Ever thought about bringing in an Alt? All the cool kids are doing it hehe.
What do you want to see happen to us girls on Empire?
Which young new and up and coming talent do you see great potential in? If there's more, feel free to add them in too.

1.) I would totally love to be on the board with everyone but to be honest, I like where I am now for the time being. (:

2.) I could see it happening if and when they were ready to have a woman on there. I'd like to see myself or Cam on there hopefully.

3.) If I wasn't GM, I would probably tell to put Flannery McCoy as GM since thats what I would do If and or when I come back.

4.) Uh I have, to be honest. I have a few Alts that I would like to bring which are Corrina Grey (my Viper alt) and or Mia Marie Vega (My Toni Storm alt) but the thing is I really dont like the feel of having to Characters cuz my mindset is only made for Tarah Nova atm. Maybe one day tho.

5.) Even thought we're still slowly cleaning up the mess from last season, I want to see the girls on Empire be more Hardcore and fearless, ya know? I want more action. More storytelling and more blood and gore. We aren't some group of girls that would cry over a broken nail...trust me, I've read those promos. No, the Empire Division should be on a more reckless lvl and that's what I'm aiming for.

6.) I really really like Savannah Sunshine. She and probably Vexx are my two favorite up and coming Vixens Women in our division at more. I just hope they keep on working on there promos and stay active.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 10:52 pm

Bluh, I'm bored af.
So ask me some Questions my Peeps & Freaks :blessed:
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 11:52 pm

your thoughts on HBG Vs DC for the EAW Championship?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 12:05 am

Cage. wrote:
your thoughts on HBG Vs DC for the EAW Championship?
Youre an evil man for asking me this...
But anyway, I personally have been enjoying the chemistry between the two of you. I mean its just great to see both Characters bringing two completely different Attitudes to the table. First you have the Champion HBG who is very high class, queen like and then you have DC (yourself) who is very downtown ally, hard life, a kill or be killed kind of person who gives NO FUCKS at all. Just seeing those two types clash over the Championship is pure gold in my eyes. I can't wait to see who wins, (I am very torn, you asshole) but all I know is that Championship Match is going to fuckin' amazing. (Good Luck DC :3 )
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 12:09 am

How did you start getting into gfx? 

What is your favourite piece you've made?

Now that you're on Dynasty, what are your immediate and long term goals?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 12:25 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
How did you start getting into gfx? 

What is your favourite piece you've made?

Now that you're on Dynasty, what are your immediate and long term goals?

- To be honest, I remember watching my older sister doing stuff on photoshop when I was younger (about like 13) and all she was doing was so amazing to me that when she wasn't home, I played on Photoshop and now ten years later; here I am. Making everyone GFXs and I love it completely. 

- I truly don't think I have a favorite...well... I'm one of those artist that if I look at one of my pieces long enough, I'll start to hate it. LOL. But with that being said, my favorite piece(s) is any piece I got to make for a friend on here. Like it warms my heart that my art that sometimes I see not great at all, brightens up someones day. Those are my favorite pieces that I have made. (Im smol and soft af, lmao)

- I have one goal, GFX King, and that is to become the longest reigning  Hardcore Champion in EAW. So I guess that sums up both goals, lol. Truly, I just wanna have fun and fuck people up.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 12:32 am

Nova vs. Escobar, when and what stipulation?
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 1:19 am

Despite Keelan being a total buttface now and Finnigan main eventing soon, you still believe these two need to get together?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 5:20 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Despite Keelan being a total buttface now and Finnigan main eventing soon, you still believe these two need to get together?
 Uh..is the sky blue???? Moon, you know me. You know how I AM and with those two...come on now. Finny and Keelan (Even being a cunt atm) must be together. it must happen. I ship it so therefore its done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarah Nova AMA   Tarah Nova AMA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarah Nova AMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-