Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions Empty
PostSubject: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 9:37 pm

Favorite Match:

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show:

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 9:46 pm

CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 9:48 pm

Favorite Match:  Mr. Dedede vs. Ryan Savage. These two absolutely tore each other apart and I was cringing through all the bumps and broken bones.

Favorite Moment: Daniel Bryan and HBB shaking hands after a super competitive match between two HOF's.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Chuck Scene coming back to beat the shit out of Cameron Ella Eva.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Cameron Ella Eva and then TLA trying to steal a pin afterwards and nothing happening.

Who Stole the Show: The tag team title match, I can't believe Drake and Jones won and I'm wondering how this effects Hexagun. 

Rating/General Comments: 8.8/10
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 10:33 pm

Hard to say for sure on a lot of these, as I did miss parts of the show. Ryan Savage for worst night in-script. Out of script, RRS and Carlos. Their match got hijacked by a ton of us talking about that bot because a bunch of us were getting kicked. I understand wanting the crowd to be active, but I think that when people are talking about what the bot is doing during a match, things aren't being "enforced" correctly.

I never liked that thing much to begin with (its random PCs sometimes freeze my laptop, for one), and while I get that it's coming back if the bulk of the community wants it, I wasn't sad to see it go initially. Either way, if we're basically not allowed to stop and read a match or two, I'd be more inclined to do what I ended up doing - skipping town for the last part and watching UFC.

As always, I mean this soapbox rant in respect, and I enjoyed what I was here for.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 11:09 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 8:04 am

This has to be the most pathetic FPV response thread that I've seen. Participation minimal. Just an observation, you guys do as you will.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 8:13 am

Favorite Match: Mr. DEDEDE vs Ryan Savage

Favorite Moment:
Brian and HBB shaking hands for sure

The return of Chuck Scene

Mr. DEDEDE/Ryan Savage

Who Stole the Show:
BRIAN or maybe I am just being biased

Rating/General Comments: 8
/10
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 8:13 am

It was good.
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 10:24 am

I was relying on the reactions here to know what happened because I was sleeping due to my surgery.-. JJ is now sad :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 10:48 am

Favorite Match: Mr. DEDEDE vs Ryan Savage

Favorite Moment:
I still can't get over that Corkscrew North Star from the top of the ladder by DDD, and most of spots in the match for that matter :WHEW:

Drake&Jones becoming new Tag champs

Ryan for worst/Hexa-Gun as a whole for best

Who Stole the Show:
It's gotta' be a tie between the first match and the last, though I'm biased towards the former for various reasons (SHIFTY)

Rating/General Comments:
9/10! Amazing Day 1 yo, I freaking loved it. Kudos to the owners of all the fine writing put, y'all never disappoint. It will be interesting to see how Day 2 will topple that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 4:46 pm

Favorite Match: Brian Daniels vs Heart Break Boy, easily.

Favorite Moment: Chuck returning.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: I already knew Chuck would return and Haruna spoiled her own heel turn constantly for months so neither were shocking to me, so I'll go with Eclipse getting to the KOE Finals. I didn't think he'd win and I had Liam winning there, so that shocked me.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Worst - Ryan Savage. Best - Brian Daniels.

Who Stole the Show: CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK

Rating/General Comments: Good first half to the show. I felt like it flew by fast and felt shorter than it actually was. I wasn't particularly as high on Savage/DDD as others but I don't think there was anything bad on the show and the main event was a great match to main event Day One. Plus more importantly, CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 4:49 pm

Favorite Match: Brian vs. HBB. It was back and forth, and I was anxious to see how PB would do as a ref.

Favorite Moment: The handshake after the WHC match. Part of me kinda thought HBB was gonna kick Brian's jaw off, so...I was pleasantly surprised when he didn't.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: The Mercenaries being dethroned. No shade to Drake and Jones obviously, but I honestly didn't think HBG and Imp were gonna lose here. That, and Chuck dropping outta the sky to attack Cam.  

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night would be any of the winners, especially considering that we had some champs retaining. Worst night, probably Ryan.

Who Stole the Show: DDD and Ryan set the bar high with that opener.

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Y'all know how this shit goes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 5:14 pm

Favorite Match: Probably Brian Daniels vs. Heart Break Boy. I felt that was probably the best match because it was a struggle between both men vying for the World Heavyweight Championship, the interesting addition of Pizza Boy being involved in the match and wondering how he would play out, whether it would be him siding with his partner and giving him the advantage or being a honorable referee to go right down the middle in this one, and finally just all the great technical spots that were in there. The finishing elbow off the top into the Fourth Seal from Brian Daniels was stunning! I would say that DEDEDE vs. Ryan Savage would be second to it, just for the story that was leading up to this moment and all the big spots that were done in the match.

Favorite Moment: DEDEDE's North Star from the top of the ladder was a beautiful spot, with that being tied with also the return of Chuck Scene. Good to see Chuck back in EAW and hopefully, it turns out to be his best!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Probably the most shocking moment for me was Eclipse Diemos winning the fatal four-way to be inserted into the King of Elite Finals. I was also one of the people that assumed that Liam Catterson would be in the finals, simply because of being a former winner, great promoer, and was just coming off a victory against the Elitist of the Year (hehe). Eclipse winning was shocking and wondering how it will turn out for him in the King of Elite Finals against two amazing promoers like Lucian Black and Aren Mstislav!

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night would probably go to Brian Daniels and Mr. DEDEDE. Brian Daniels, because he was able to retain against a guy like Heart Break Boy in an astounding match that was fantastically written! Mr. DEDEDE, because he was finally able to end his rivalry with Ryan Savage (hopefully) and put him to rest in a TLC Match to defend his championship, as well. As for Worst Night, I would go with Ryan Savage because not only was he unable to defeat the rival he had made in his former partner, but failed to capture the Answers World Championship in a TLC Match.

Who Stole the Show: DEDEDE and Ryan Savage may have set the bar, but I believe Brian Daniels and Heart Break Boy broke the limit and flew with it! Everything that I said about the match has already been stated and reason why I believe both Brian Daniels and Heart Break Boy stole the night!

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Writers put a lot of work and effort into these shows and guys like Brian, Ken, DEDEDE, Robbie, Oasis, Demon and all deserve a lot of the credit for this show! They put together a hell of a show and I'm just lucky I got to write a piece of what was bound to be a great show from the start! Here's to hoping that Day 2 just blows all of this out the water and we can go forward the Reasonable Doubt and The Supershows with a great ending to King of Elite!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 5:34 pm

Favorite Match: Brian vs. HBB - This one was pretty much perfectly done imo, great writing, booking, etc. 

Favorite Moment: Chuck returning and attacking Cam so hard she had another miscarriage.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Carlos jobbing out to RRS and his burial continuing even on Showdown.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night probably the new tag champs. Worst night is the EAW chatroom being forced to react by a bot because the writers are so insecure they need us to react constantly for the entire show.

Who Stole the Show: TLC Match was awesome and was probably the most exciting match of the night.

Rating/General Comments: 7/10 - EAW politics, overly strict chat rules, and writers furthering their own pre-planned agendas in spite of promoing brought this show down but overall the matches were all well written and entertaining. 

Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 10:40 pm

Favorite Match: HBB vs Viper

Favorite Moment: Winning the tag titles

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Return of Chuck Scene

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: The winners not beat up after their matches/The losers who didn't have handshakes and the such with the winners after.

Who Stole the Show: Drake & Jones

Rating/General Comments: 8.8
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 2:08 am

Favorite Match: The Main Event

Favorite Moment:The Northstar Spot jesus that was dope.

Most Shocking Moment/Result:Chuck's return

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:The Winners for best and Cam for worst she got her ass beat.

Who Stole the Show: The AD that told everyone I am now on SD

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions   King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

King of Elite 2016: Day One Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-