Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick Empty
PostSubject: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 29th 2016, 11:29 pm

Wrestling is already fake Jim Cornette!! I'd rather watch LU that puts on an amazing show than watch the same match and bad booking week after week in WWE, horrible story telling in TNA, or fucking Joey Ryan slapping people with his dick in the indies. Don't even get me started on the production in AAA, when the best feed of TripleMania came from a GoPro strapped to Angelico.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/668853-jim-cornette-on-lucha-underground-season-two-premiere-that-is-the-most-heinous-horse-st-that-ive-ever-seen-in-my-life
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 29th 2016, 11:34 pm

Fuck LU
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 29th 2016, 11:35 pm

Cornette's still looking at everything through the same prism as if it was 1990 instead of 2016. I am a huge Cornette fan, but he has not transitioned his old school philosophy well as a booker (his ROH tenure is pretty well documented for its failures). Pro wrestling at one point WAS about convincing the audience it's all real, but now what has to be done is giving entertaining, engaging action that appeals in other ways.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 12:28 am

Carlos Rosso wrote:
Cornette's still looking at everything through the same prism as if it was 1990 instead of 2016. I am a huge Cornette fan, but he has not transitioned his old school philosophy well as a booker (his ROH tenure is pretty well documented for its failures). Pro wrestling at one point WAS about convincing the audience it's all real, but now what has to be done is giving entertaining, engaging action that appeals in other ways.

EXACTLY!!!

What guys like Cornette don't get is that with how much technology and the Internet has advanced since the 90s  is that the audience is much more educated and smart about wrestling than it was during the Attitude Era.  So instead of trying to make the wrestling look real, the stories need to be the driving force, which is why Kayfabe (or breaking it to some extent) is what will draw in the audience and make things feel more real.
Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 12:36 am

Honestly I feel as if LU is today what ECW was in the 90's/early 2000's.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 1:16 am

I love LU for what it did, by making it feel more like I'm watching a movie than I am watching a wrestling show. It makes me feel invested in watching it because what's going to happen next, not just in the fights but in the storylines. Also...I already hate Cornette for being a fucking stupid motherfucker so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 1:21 am

Agreed, 100 percent. 

Fuck Cornette, lost the little bit of respect I had for the dude. This guy's wrestling mind is in 19 fucking 85 which is why he never saw anything in Kevin Steen or El Generico in ROH and it's why no serious wrestling company should ever take him in as an advisor. Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Cypher Sharpe

Cypher Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 1:28 am

Eclipse Diemos wrote:
I love LU for what it did, by making it feel more like I'm watching a movie than I am watching a wrestling show. It makes me feel invested in watching it because what's going to happen next, not just in the fights but in the storylines. Also...I already hate Cornette for being a fucking stupid motherfucker so yeah.

This. I watched TNA the other day with a camera looking in through the crack of a door to Matt Hardy having a conversation with his wife. In WWE about 2 or 3 weeks ago, Stephanie, Vince and Paul Heyman wanted to get off the corridor to discuss business because "anyone could walk past". The blatant pretending that cameras dont exist can get to me sometimes because they all acknowledge fully what they are, TV shows, but also try to promote reality.

Lucha Underground has no reality. While they mention the backgrounds of people as if they are real, everything is laid out like it's supposed to be fake. The crowd are supposed to chant what they are told. This is less like WWE funnelling in cheers and more like the crowd in Rocky chanting for him. It's not a show where people play characters of themselves and wrestle for live crowds. It's a show where actors perform high levels of stunts. If someone fucks up, they probably just resshoot a little bit or edit it out, and thats fine, cause it's a fictional TV show.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 4:32 am

Out of touch.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 4:47 am

Why do people take this idiot's opinion so seriously?
Back to top Go down
Beretta

Beretta

Hailing From : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 12:07 pm

He may be one of the worst wrestling minds in the business today, if not, ever. He truly acts as if it's 1985 and that he's still in Smoky Mountain. Take that tennis racket and shove it Jim!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 12:48 pm

He reminds me of a grandfather that sees a black man and a white woman.

"THE FUCK IS THIS HORSESHIT?!?"
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 1:34 pm

lmao, the butthurt here in this forum funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 2:06 pm

Daniel Marshall wrote:
lmao, the butthurt here in this forum funny
:punk:
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick   Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Cornette Can Suck My Dick

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-