Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions   Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 12:32 pm

-Best Match:

-Worst Match:

-Favorite Moment:

-Least Favorite Moment:

-Rating and general comments:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions   Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 4:43 pm

-Best Match: Dy chamber was kewl.

-Worst Match: Idk, they were all p good.

-Favorite Moment: Aint gonna lie, me winning tbh.

-Least Favorite Moment: Watching Matt Miles get murdered was depressing.

-Rating and general comments: Noice job m8s, 9/10 because I still have no idea to feel about the Team DCW seg and didn't like seeing Aaron straight up murdered (I get why it happened though).
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions   Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 5:26 pm

-Best Match: Dy Chamber for sure

-Worst Match: None truthfully, great job by the writers. Everything served a purpose

-Favorite Moment: My double foot stomp from the top of the Chamber/my German to Mafia Kick combo to get rid of my two top rivals. That and Nige winning

-Least Favorite Moment: Minns getting bullied

-Rating and general comments: Amazing work, especially for such a jam packed first night. Day two should be off the hook. Special mention to the writer of the Dy Chamber that shit was lit
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions   Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 9:48 pm

-Best Match: Gotta say Dynasty chamber. 

-Worst Match: I can't truthfully say any of them deserve the label of "worst". 

-Favorite Moment: Nigel winning his first title!

-Least Favorite Moment: Miles basically dying. 

-Rating and general comments: Not much to say. Y'all that wrote it knew the shit was lit. Business as usual.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions   Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 1:39 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions   Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 1:54 am

(Was not there live; read it.)

-Best Match: The Dynasty Chamber was great.

-Worst Match: Lannister/Miles was hardly a match, and it was uncomfortable to read. That's a compliment to the quality of the writing; I simply have it as my worst because it was such a blowout.

-Favorite Moment: Here's a dark horse: Madison attacking Tarah in script. I hope both of their characters can continue to be established in segments as well as matches. I hope that for all of the Vixens, actually.

-Least Favorite Moment: As hilarious as segments in EAW can be, the Team DCW segment had some hit and miss moments. Good work overall, but I suppose I got lost while reading it.

-Rating and general comments: 8/10. Chambers were great, matches were solid, segments were good overall.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions   Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 1:55 am

-Best Match: Dynasty chamber match.
-Worst Match: None.
-Favorite Moment: Hmmmm,  too many...
-Least Favorite Moment: Miles getting absolutely slaughtered. 
-Rating and general comments: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions   Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 12:20 pm

-Best Match: Showdown Chamber. Dynasty Chamber was excellent written too but as I was in the SD Chamber, I have a bit of bias there. Some excellent spots in the match and it was just written brilliantly.

-Worst Match: Lannister vs Matt Miles, not a bad match by any stretch of the imagination but it was just the worst of a great bunch.

-Favorite Moment: Jamie O'Hara retaining the EAW Championship, he easily deserved it as he promoed the best imo and it was awesome to see him retain.

-Least Favorite Moment: Me getting bullied by the rest of the Chamber Sad

-Rating and general comments: 10/10, first ever FPV I've been involved in so that was pretty awesome and it was all round fantastic. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions   Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Redemption Night 1 Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1