Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? Empty
PostSubject: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 7:31 pm

Title
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 7:32 pm

NBA 2K16 or GTA V only two games I play anyways.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 7:48 pm

Suikoden 2 or RPG Maker (I can make my own games!)
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 8:37 pm

Either Fallout 3 or Skate 3. 

Nah, fuck those, WWF No Mercy for the N64
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 9:20 pm

Oh man. This is a tough choice. I'm gonna go with Mario Kart for N64 because it's fucking timeless and you can play it with or without pals.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Hailing From : A Con Man Never Wishes To Be Found

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 9:28 pm

Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic. I'd marry that game if I could.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 9:29 pm

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN.
Back to top Go down
RJ Caedus

RJ Caedus

Hailing From : Memphis, TN

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 9:41 pm

Pokemon Crystal.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 11:53 pm

star wars phantom menace on ps1

i'm not even kidding
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 12:02 am

GTA: San Andreas
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 12:04 am

ℜhaegar wrote:
GTA: San Andreas
Yeah If I should of put any GTA game it should of been this.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 12:06 am

Does this include online mode?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 12:23 am

Pokemon Omega Ruby 4 lyfe!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 12:35 am

Does e-feds count as a video game? TBH I don't even play any games besides this.
Back to top Go down
Kraven_Chaos_King

Kraven_Chaos_King

Hailing From : Memphis, TN

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 12:49 am

League of Legends!!
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 1:24 am

Star Ocean: 2nd Story or Shenmue.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 3:38 am

Ocarina of Time probably
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 6:57 am

Fifa 13

A great Fifa and when Online really started to come into it's own.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 6:59 am

World of Warcraft.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 7:05 am

GTA V, duh.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 8:01 am

Persona 4

Or Pokemon, Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Sky.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 8:23 am

SVR 08 for the PS2 or Madden 16 or GTA V/San Andreas. I can't really choose.
Back to top Go down
Beretta

Beretta

Hailing From : Boston

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 11:11 am

The only game I really play is Madden and if they had NCAA out still, I'd play that. So it would probably be NCAA Football 2007 on the PS2.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 11:14 am

Warriors Orochi 3
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 7:05 pm

DBZ BT3 or Smash Wii U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?   You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it? Empty

Back to top Go down

You have to play 1 video game for the rest of your life, what is it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next