Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) Empty
PostSubject: Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson)   Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 9:26 pm

Epic Rap Battles of EAW!

Kerry and Keith Keller!

Vs!

Maxwell Dachs and El Landerson!

BEGIN!

Verse 1: (Team DCW)

Maxwell Dachs: Team DCW Coming right at ya.

El Landerson: Gonna throw these Keller boys in trash compactor.

Maxwell Dachs: Imma drop these words on you, I spit so sick.

El Landerson: Wonder why these Emo kids ain't got no dick.

Maxwell Dachs: One spends his days, held up in a funeral home, haunted by his parents death, clearly sick in the dome.

El Landerson: The other spends his days actin like an animal, yo if you so tough Keith why yo middle name Hannah though?

Maxwell Dachs: Kerry, you're blinded by your own madness, I'll tell you somethin brother. You mourn over your parents so much because YOU killed your mother!

Verse 2: (Keller Cousins)

Kerry Keller: It's about to be lights out on this battle, because none of you know what it is you're all just cattle.

Keith Keller: You can't contain the blue eyed beast, if you think you can, well you can suck on these.

Kerry Keller: Because you see we're obviously better than this comedy team! Landerson and Dachs together could never Match up to even me, I'm an MC assassin, sneaking up behind you. You  guys are bitches, you're pigs with the swine flu. Lemme tell you something you try to hide, you're really in love with that guy! *points to El Landerson*

Keith Keller: and with that, this battle's over, I think we just killed 'em.

Kerry Keller: I think we did too, man.

WHO WON!

WHO'S NEXT?

YOU DECIDE!

EPIC RAP BATTLES... OF EAW!!!!

(I made this for three reasons 1: My boredom. 2: My feud with Team DCW. 3: All the raps that have been going up, this one was short and sloppy on purpose. And If you do like it despite that, tell me what you think and suggest a battle. I'll definitely get to everyone's suggestions.)
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson)   Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson) EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 12:51 pm

RRS VS. Dark Demon!!!
Back to top Go down

Epic Rap Battles of EAW: Episode 1: Keller Cousins V. Team DCW (Dachs & Landerson)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-