EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

TLA

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Shaker Jones

Aria Jaxon

Stephanie Matsuda

ThePizzaBoy

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Ryan Wilson Today at 3:20 am

» Malcolm Jones
by Nobi Today at 3:13 am

» NEO Promoz
by Malcolm Jones Today at 1:38 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Victor Maero Today at 1:10 am

» NEO: Frontline
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:08 am

» NEO Wrestling Card October 25th
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:01 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics. 
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:56 pm by Y2Impact
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Really, people? I am trying to defend myself and you just came on me in every direction? Why you people think Cloud was the victim?
:huh:
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:52 pm by Tiberius IV
@TJonEAW

Grand Prix Tag Team tournament winners. EAW Unified Tag Team champions. Undefeated Tag Team. Use to humiliate the current KOE, and his old Iconomy, on a consistent basis. I'd say we're pretty good.

#DrakeandJones
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:48 pm by Guest
@EAWMaddie

If you thought my actions at KOE were bad, you haven't seen nothing yet....
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:45 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Really, people? I am trying to defend myself and you just came on me in every direction? Why you people think Cloud was the victim?
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:39 pm by Aria Jaxon
@AngeltownAJ: It's real easy to take shots at people from the sidelines, @SakazakiHarunaDesu. Why don't you just stay on your cute little vacation and leave the Vixens division to the rest of us, yeah?
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:36 pm by Jamie O'Hara (Online)
@GetInTheFuckingSea
I'm going to punt some cunt's head off.
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:32 pm by Cailin Dillon
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cailin Dillon wrote:
@ItsCailin

There's some really pathetic stuff going on here. Especially from one specific person
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Oh, Hi Cailin! How are you? Nee, nee.... I just met that pathetic person you were talking about. She told me to told you to shut up.
@ItsCailin

If you are trying to be mean... it's coming off completely differently than you think. Just step up in the ring with me and I can put you back in your place again
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:14 pm by Tarah Nova
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

How many times I should tell you.... Never play around with my kindness. You will never get it again once you lose it. Consider it a warning.
@EAWMaddie

All of you Vixens are Madison Kaline wannabees, oh and FYI you still suck.  Laughing
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Oh, please.... I never become a wannabe of a coward overobsessive delusional ringrat. Eh, by the time you read this. You might be getting owned because nobody will help you. You tell us, you suck even more.
You'd know all about getting owned by Tarah pal.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Heh, last time I met both of them in the same ring, I owned them both... I have no reason to worry about it.
@lilNovacaineX
Okay ladies, shut up. First of all Madison, You are not something to be jealous of. I mean anyone can become a plastic red airhead hooker over night. And secondly Honda, just bcuz you became a *cough cough* wannabe badass, doesn't mean you can now magically wrestle. Jeezus, some Vixens just never learn. #NowYouKnow #LeaderOfTheVixens
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Well, you know what... Just focus on your match and don't embarrass yourself once again by letting your so-called peers kick your pale butt again. I have something to take care of and you will be next in line. #NotAGoodLeader
@lilNovacaineX:
Oh Im shaking in my combat boots. Not. Why don't you skip over Cloudy with a meatballs and come face me? Oh wait thats right--Your wanna show everyone that you can actaully wrestle still. How cute. Ya know, you become more and more like a snake each day. Hmm, I truly cant wait to see what Cloudy and Karma have instore for you bcuz they both can be a real bitch. #WatchYourBackMushroom
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Hahaha.... you wish. Cloud or you right now? Of course I will pick something more beneficial in my possesion. I will be one step closer to the gold once I'm done with her so Why I have to stop by and face you first? Well, maybe you can find another irrelevant thing like shouting that you are a leader of vixens division while no vixens care about you while you wait for me, perhaps? #KarmaIsOnYou
@LilNovacaineX:
Hmm, you actaully think I care if the Division likes me or not when It really doesnt matter to me. I mean I'm still going to be here for it either way. Oh And you saying your one step closer to the gold might be the funniest thing I've heard all day. See your an ungreatful little asshat who doesnt deserve to be a Champion. I know and the Division knows it. Sadly I cant tell you more about how lame you are. See unlike you, I actaully have a match at KOE. So L8rs Mushroom. 

Oh BTW, Cloudy will win against you anyday, she has more pride then you will ever have. #LeaderOfTheVixens #Haha
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

OMG, Cloud really hits you hard, huh? Aah, I am not talking with Tarah Nova she used to be. She became even more lame, especially when she align herself with Cloud. And the vixen who knows nothing about pride, lecturing me about pride. If what you meant pride is leaving your partner behind when you know she needs help, then congratulations, you've reached the new level of ignorance just like how ignorant Cloud is.

So yeah, good luck with your lame match against another lame vixen whose match will take you nowhere. Tell your bitch, Cloud that Haruna has returned to take her head.
@LilNovacaineX:
And You then attack her last night, Honda! Thats doesnt make you better, it makes you the same. Atleast she has the momentum in this company to actaully shut up and fight her way to the top. You, on the other hand have done nothing but whined and failed--Same old Haruna. See, your OLD NEWS. You think just bcuz your career got a badgirl face lift, you can run around thinking your hot shit. Just like the others, you can't. Your to weak too.

And yeah, I may have evolved abit over the years but atleast I'm not pretending being someone I'm not. I'm still the ruthless Vixen everyone hates. So you can take the weak ass comeback and shove them up your prideless ass, Bitch.
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:09 pm by TLA
The Thundering Heroine wrote:
TLA wrote:
@PostingPanther:

smh my stream cut out during the main event. I'm gonna try to break in just a sec... #EasierThanTheBorder
You don't have an EAW Network subscription!? It's only 9.99

@PostingPanther:

Ain't nobody can afford that. This is a great main event let's watch it together. Hit me up with where you at. 

Nvm shit I think security saw me let's meet up later gurrl.
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:06 pm by Aren Mstislav
@HailMstislav

I may have lost but my record of never being beaten cleanly in high-profile matches still stands. All that means if people have to get help against me, then they truly fear me. #TrueKOE #FearMstislav
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:05 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Cailin Dillon wrote:
@ItsCailin

There's some really pathetic stuff going on here. Especially from one specific person
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Oh, Hi Cailin! How are you? Nee, nee.... I just met that pathetic person you were talking about. She told me to told you to shut up.
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:04 pm by Dead End Bride
TLA wrote:
@PostingPanther:

smh my stream cut out during the main event. I'm gonna try to break in just a sec... #EasierThanTheBorder
You don't have an EAW Network subscription!? It's only 9.99
Post on January 31st 2016, 9:02 pm by TLA
@PostingPanther:

Post on January 31st 2016, 9:00 pm by Cailin Dillon
@ItsCailin

Post on January 31st 2016, 8:57 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
....The actions that Haruna and Maddie have taken over the last couple of nights have been profoundly disturbing to watch.

Disturbing, huh? So, you call giving a payback after the betrayal done by your own partner until you are taken out of action as a disausting act? If you are in my position, I wonder what kind of disgusting act you would like to do.
You should be attacking the person who injured you, not the person who chose not to intervene because she would be on the shelf too.
You don't understand....it would be wise if you stay away from everything I'm about to do. I'm just being nice right now, you better not wasting my kindness.
Post on January 31st 2016, 8:53 pm by Dead End Bride
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
....The actions that Haruna and Maddie have taken over the last couple of nights have been profoundly disturbing to watch.

Disturbing, huh? So, you call giving a payback after the betrayal done by your own partner until you are taken out of action as a disausting act? If you are in my position, I wonder what kind of disgusting act you would like to do.
You should be attacking the person who injured you, not the person who chose not to intervene because she would be on the shelf too.
Post on January 31st 2016, 8:52 pm by 坂崎ハルナ

Post on January 31st 2016, 8:44 pm by Dead End Bride
Post on January 31st 2016, 8:42 pm by TLA
@PostingPanther:

Damn this Maddie bitch be crazy. You gotta luv the crazy bitches.
Post on January 31st 2016, 8:26 pm by TLA
@PostingPanther:

Damn these girls would be perfect for a Sexual Panther Production. #TarahNovela
Post on January 31st 2016, 8:19 pm by TLA
@PostingPanther:

#VivaMexico Mexican Samurai had #CeroMiedo anoche.
Post on January 31st 2016, 8:11 pm by TLA
@PostingPanther:

#WeWantWrestling #QueremosLaLucha
Post on January 31st 2016, 8:00 pm by TLA
@PostingPanther:

Mexican Samurai FTW #BrownPride Demon will feel the full fury of Mexico even tho Mexi isn't even from there.
Post on January 31st 2016, 7:56 pm by TLA
@PostingPanther:

I got thrown out of KOE by security again so I will be watching illegal streams from my phone in the parking lot. #FUCKPAYINGLOL

Last edited by TLA on January 31st 2016, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on January 31st 2016, 7:48 pm by Aria Jaxon
@AngeltownAJ: Don't sweat the staredown. Just having a little fun with @lilNovacaineX backstage at #KOE before her match. Good luck. #TeamNova

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: