Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Sorry for being tardy to the party! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Sorry for being tardy to the party! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Sorry for being tardy to the party! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Sorry for being tardy to the party! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Sorry for being tardy to the party! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Sorry for being tardy to the party! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Sorry for being tardy to the party! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Sorry for being tardy to the party! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Sorry for being tardy to the party!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

Sorry for being tardy to the party! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 12:37 pm

Hello all!

So I would like to apologize for not being very active this week (apologies especially to my partner and opponents). I've been out of the area and left my computer at home (I'm posting this on my phone.)

My flight gets in tonight, so I'll knock out a promo for Voltage sometime tonight.

Once again, sorry lads. I am having a great time here! Kenny Drake ain't leaving anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 2:28 pm

I feel there has been tons of apology threads the past few weeks and it has been real annoying. I personally feel it's your job like any other job in this world. If you don't perform correctly or up to par it's on your ass. Wins and losses matter so it's on your ass if you don't do your job
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 2:42 pm

Shut the fuck up FD
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 2:53 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Shut the fuck up FD
Kenny, you're good bro. Thanks for letting us know. Safe travels.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 3:48 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Shut the fuck up FD

:flip:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 3:53 pm

Fam it's always the people who make threads apologizing for not promoing that end up going inactive and disappearing like a month later.

Don't fall under that category dammit

Become a big star around here u can do it >=(
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 4:50 pm

\"Father" Jay Omen wrote:
I feel there has been tons of apology threads the past few weeks and it has been real annoying. I personally feel it's your job like any other job in this world. If you don't perform correctly or up to par it's on your ass. Wins and losses matter so it's on your ass if you don't do your job
:drosedead:
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 4:52 pm

He just said he was going to promo tonight. :money:

Anyway, its all good Kenny, just keep putting in good work.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 4:58 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Fam it's always the people who make threads apologizing for not promoing that end up going inactive and disappearing like a month later.

Don't fall under that category dammit

Become a big star around here u can do it >=(

Trust, I ain't going inactive in a month. 

Maybe two
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 5:50 pm

:to:  why is this guy still here again
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 6:22 pm

No worries, man. I haven't been as active as I normally am this past week either, with working as many hours as I have. Which is why I didn't get around to promoing until this afternoon. Shit happens.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 8:27 pm

If this were a job you would barely qualify as the intern.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 9:41 pm

You should make an apology thread for this post.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 9:49 pm

TLA wrote:
You should make an apology thread for this post.

:anchor:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 10:00 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Lord only knows
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 10:14 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:
Lord only knows
Yo, careful. He might think you're talking about him.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 11:26 pm

Embarassed You know, I partly agree with FD. I wouldn't use the same words, like "job" like we're employees or "up your ass", but like people don't need to make apology threads, and it's not like a match result should change based on whatever is going on with you when it comes to winners and losers so I don't think FD is completely wrong. -Not that I accuse people who make these threads of trying to escape loses or anything, I'm just saying it's kind of weird people keep making them.-

Then again, I'm the type of person who takes making written apologies quite seriously as an admission of serious guilt that needs to be said to rectify a huge slight, if not being an utter wimp who apologies too easily due to meekness, so my viewpoint is biased.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 6th 2015, 12:38 am

J Dynasty wrote:
Embarassed You know, I partly agree with FD. I wouldn't use the same words, like "job" like we're employees or "up your ass", but like people don't need to make apology threads, and it's not like a match result should change based on whatever is going on with you when it comes to winners and losers so I don't think FD is completely wrong. -Not that I accuse people who make these threads of trying to escape loses or anything, I'm just saying it's kind of weird people keep making them.-

Then again, I'm the type of person who takes making written apologies quite seriously as an admission of serious guilt that needs to be said to rectify a huge slight, if not being an utter wimp who apologies too easily due to meekness, so my viewpoint is biased.

There's nothing about this that you need to be red-faced emoji'd about. I think most of us were getting on FD for presenting his opinion in an awful way - the whole "up-front, tough guy presentation with no supporting defense" deal.

In my case, I'd probably just contact my writer/booker, but I can see why people feel the need to make threads; this is a very involved community, more so than any other efed I've been in, and I can't blame anybody for wanting to update the community on what's going on.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! EmptyDecember 6th 2015, 1:22 am

J Dynasty wrote:

Sorry. 🐷 Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being tardy to the party!   Sorry for being tardy to the party! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for being tardy to the party!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1