Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 12:37 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
How about Will Smith's son, Nas? Uhhh.... kinda forget the name. Jaden? Yeah, that Kungfu Kid kid.

And for Andy Sanders, I think Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker would work.
Those aren't bad choices, but it's up to them. If Pizza Boy doesn't respond, I might just use Tobey Maguire anyways
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 2:38 pm

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 Tumblr_lk1gcquPf91qakle1_thumb

Name: Ariana Mika Lopez
Grade: 11th
Story: Ariana came from an poor family but her first two years of High School she worked hard enough that she only has a part time job now waiting tables at a local business. She finally wants to experience High School and let everyone know who she is. She has always been the silent beauty in school and finally wants to open up by trying new things like clubs and sports.

Hobbies: Writing, Dancing, Meeting new people, active competition of any kind, a gaming nerd girl at heart. Loves Drama and hopes to spend her last two years at school as a cheerleader.

Classes: Whatever helps the story! Just throw me in whatever you like Smile
Back to top Go down
Rattik

Rattik

Hailing From : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 2:45 pm

This is a cool idea. Looking forward to reading it
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 10:17 pm

EAW CLASS SCHEDULES ARE POSTED HERE!

NOTE: I am granting a 24 GRACE PERIOD for those who want to change their schedule more to their liking. I found myself having to go back and find info and schedules and most of it I just couldn't find. So, if you wish to change your schedule, just let me know so I can make sure it doesn't mess anything else up to where it just doesn't make sense. If you want more classes with your group of friends, let me know. I'll do my best to get it worked out. Most of the classes I had to BS due to people not posting a schedule or just because I couldn't find it. If you're happy with it, then awesome! So from now until tomorrow around 10 PM EST, you may change up your schedule how you like, just make sure to let me know! Otherwise, here's all the info I have for you guys so far. I will be getting some ideas together and will start writing soon after I get the website completely updated and the grace period is over! Thanks for your patience!

A Hard Knock Life: An EAW Story

Summary: The life of the EAW Elitists before they were EAW Elitists. This story shows how the Elitists were when they were in High School from the start of the year until they all graduate. They will face the drama of High School, the stress of homework, projects, tests, etc., they will build friendships, find relationships, get into fights, all the luxuries of being in High School. Is Freshman Friday real? Will Senioritis get the best of the Seniors? Blair Oaks High School has all the answers.

Cast:
Aren Mstislav as Nikolai Shirokov
Haruna Sakazaki as Anna Matsuno
Mr. DEDEDE as Coach Ryan DEDEDE
Eclipse Diemos as himself
Nasir Capitani as Nasir Luciano Milani
TLA as TL Amore
The Pizza Boy as Andrew “Andy” Sanders
Lucian Black as Owen J. Black
Tarah Nova as Tarah Evans
Xavier Williams as James Seymour
Devan Dubian as Wade Freeman
Brian Daniels as himself
Lannister as Cole Kennedy
Nick Angel as Parker Rose
Carson Ramsay as Jake Griffins
Mexican Samurai as Jesse Soler
Aria as Arianne Jackson-LeBeau
Scott Oasis as Scott Matthews
Cloud Matsuda as Stephanie Matsuda
Carlos Rosso as Carlton Jones
Erica Ford as Erica Strauss
Cailin Dillon as herself
Rhyse as Raymundo "Ray" Rodriguez
AJ Perez as Alessandro-Juarez "AJ" Perez
Chris Elite as Ty Cruz
BB Vita as Bianca Bella-Carmen Moretti
Azumi Capitani as Ayumi Miyahara
HBB as Mike Rush
Angela Salveti as Ariana Mike Lopez
JJ Silva as himself

Blair Oaks High School Staff:
Barry Jonathan "BJ" Fox (Principal)
Chip Cafferty (Vice Principal)
“Janitor” Garrick Howlett (Janitor)
And various other janitors and such…

Freshman Teachers:
Stephanie Lawrence (English I&II)
Luke Henderson (Algebra I)
Jordan Templemeyer (World History)
Lisa Forbes (Physics)

Sophomore Teachers:
Stephanie Lawrence (English I&II)
Quinton Winchester (Civics)
Brooke Honeycutt (Geometry)
Gordon Maxfield (Chemistry)
Alexander Collins (Personal Finance)

Junior Teachers:
Jake Lucas (English III&IV)
Tyler Griffins (American History)
Mikayla Sprouse (Algebra II)
Corey McDonnell (Biology)

Senior Teachers:
Jake Lucas (English III&IV)
Sarah Riley (Pre-Calculus)

Elective Teachers:
Maria Ramirez (Spanish)
Leslie Chow (Chinese)
Bob Johnson (Chorus)
Coach Ryan DEDEDE (Health/PE)
Coach Hunter Jackson (Team Sports)
Coach Vincent Moore (Individual Sports)
Ella Morgan (Psychology)
Alaric Salvator (Latin)
Tina Walker (Drama/Theater)
Duke Davis (Auto Mechanics)
Joe Sulzman (Music Appreciation/History)
Rick Potter (Weightlifting)
Eric Greene (Public Speaking)
Lauren Grimes (Gymnastics)
Gabriel Clark (Band/Instrumental Music)
Madison Ogle (Intro To Economics)
Caroline Warren (Nutrition/Culinary Arts)
Eugene McDonald (Web/Graphic Design)
Hillary Hutchinson (Dance)

Graduation Requirements
English/Language Arts - 4 units 
Social Studies - 3 units 
Mathematics - 4  units
Science - 3 units 
Physical Education - 1 unit
Health - ½ unit
Personal Finance - ½ unit
Foreign Language - 2 units
Electives - 6 units

Each semester you will have 4 classes. Each year you will have 8 classes. As long as you meet the requirements listed above, you are free to choose your schedule however you want. All the electives are listed below, so any free slots you have can be filled with any of the electives. MAKE SURE you have the core classes you need (Math, Science, Social Studies, English) before choosing electives. If you see any flaws to the requirements, let me know. I had to tweak a bunch of stuff because the graduation requirements were lame. Any that aren't done I will generate myself based on what I think you'd like from your backstory.

Freshmen
Algebra I
World History
English I
Physics
Physical Education/Health
Electives

Sophomores
English II
American Government/Civics
Geometry
Chemistry
Physical Education II/Health
Personal Finance
Electives

Juniors
English III
American History
Algebra II
Biology
Electives

Seniors
English IV
Pre-Calculus
Electives

Electives
Business-Related:
Accounting
Business Management
Financial Management
Intro to Economics

Communication:
Creative Writing
Journalism
Public Speaking

Computer:
Graphic Design
Web Design
Keyboarding/Word Processing

Fine Arts:
Band
Choir
Dance
Drama/Theatre
Instrumental Music
Music Appreciation/History
Orchestra

Foreign Languages:
German
Spanish
Latin
Chinese

Health:
CPR Training
First Aid
Nutrition

Life Skills:
Auto Mechanics
Driver’s Ed
Home Economics
Interior Design
Plumbing

Physical Education:
Team Sports
Weightlifting
Gymnastics
Individual Sports

Science-Related:
Meteorology
Geology
Oceanography

Social Sciences:
Anthropology
Psychology

Bell Schedules
REGULAR BELL SCHEDULE
7:55 5 Minute Bell
7:58 Warning Bell
8:00 1st Period Bell
9:30 End of 1st Period
9:34 Warning Bell
9:35 2nd Period Bell
11:00 End of 2nd Period
11:02 SMART LUNCH A
11:32 SMART LUNCH B
12:02 Class Change Bell
12:04 Warning Bell
12:05 3rd Period Bell
1:30 End of 3rd Period
1:34 Warning Bell
1:35 4th Period Bell
3:00 End of Day 

EARLY DISMISSAL BELL SCHEDULE
7:55 5 Minute Bell
7:58 Warning Bell
8:00 1st Period Bell
9:00 End of 1st Period
9:03 Warning Bell
9:05 2nd Period Bell
10:05 End of 2nd Period
10:08 Warning Bell
10:10 3rd Period Bell
11:10 End of 3rd Period
11:13 Warning Bell
11:15 4th Period Bell
12:15 End of 4th Period 
12:15 SMART LUNCH
1:00 End of Day

Last edited by Blaise Hunter on August 9th 2016, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2016, 9:06 am

bump
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2016, 9:26 am

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 MV5BMTY1MTQ5NTAwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjEyNDM1Nw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_

Name: JJ Silva

Grade: 9th(Freshmen)

Bio: JJ usually does his work as he takes pride in being well educated.. on the flip side, he finds himself being quite active with talking during class but never misses an assignment. While working he'll usually be talking to his group of friends and let them copy his work as he goes to make sure everyone passes in his group. He is known to be an asshole if you push his buttons.. he refuses to take crap from anyone... even if he's out numbered. A very friend oriented person and refuses to let anyone mess with someone who cannot defend themselves which usually ends with JJ getting jumped, or made looking a fool but he will take a beating for people who cannot take it themselves. He's very calm and collected but he has no problem to flip to a whole different personality when the time calls for it. JJ is always a helping person, but he can see the difference of helping and being taken advantage of. He'll play any sport that revolves around physical contact.. and plays Hockey as a center outside of school. He never talks about his family as it's a very touchy subject considering he's always been looked at as the child who was lucky to be born. This is the reason's for his attitude and the way he operates.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 4:47 pm

Name: Nasir Luciano Milani
Birthday: August 6th
Grade: Sophmore
Backstory: A troubled kid who has always ran from his issues in life. Nasir has slipped through the cracks up to this point throughout grade school. He is constantly in detention and is not going to be valedictorian anytime soon. Nasir clings to his favorite things in life to escape his rough home life, with his father behind bars and his mother constantly working just to support him. He one day hopes to open a tattoo parlor of his own, which is why if there is anything he will pay attention to in class, it is business and art. Nasir also has a passion for sports, most specifically football. The local gym is also pretty much his second home. The young man hates opening up to his peers, although he doesn't have to, they can all clearly see his situation in life and how it affects his mind. He will just constantly deny it however. He is actually a very smart kid and picks up on his school work quickly, the problem is there is so much going on in his outside life it affects his school work.
Hobbies: Working out, playing sports, and drawing designs for his tattoos.
Personal Interest(s): (see hobbies)
Pic Base: Stephen James
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 AAEAAQAAAAAAAARWAAAAJGQxMGVhY2MwLTliYWMtNDdkOS1hNzU2LTI0ZDQ5NThkMjMxYQ
Classes you want to take: English II, Geometry, Chemistry, American Government, PE II, Personal Finance, Business Management, Graphic Design
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 EmptyAugust 9th 2016, 10:14 pm

Hey, everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know that the schedules are all set and everything is updated on the website. The schedules can be viewed on the Google Docs link or also on the website for the story. Both links are:

http://ahardknocklife.webs.com/character-list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EECeVzEUeocBo6Q6utekz1kXO9kn3egxfDN-Zv9lm-0/edit#gid=0

Also, JJ Silva will be helping out with all story needs so I won't be doing it alone now. We are both working together to get some plans set in stone and some other things figured out then we will give you guys a time frame on when to expect the first episode!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3