Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reason for my Absence SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reason for my Absence SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Reason for my Absence Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Reason for my Absence Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Reason for my Absence Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Reason for my Absence Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Reason for my Absence Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Reason for my Absence Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Reason for my Absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

Reason for my Absence Empty
PostSubject: Reason for my Absence   Reason for my Absence EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 10:51 pm

So, as you all have noticed I haven't been on EAW a lot. This isn't a sign of me saying "fuck you guys, I'm quitting because bleh bleh bleh!" It's actually my bad for not noticing bits of my schedule or for the annoying factor of the other things that I happen to be doing.

I am actually writing this in a hotel in Arizona. I have come back here to visit my family for thanksgiving. The downside of this is that...well...my access to the computer is SUPER LIMITED! Not to mention that the internet is crap.

I am aware of my duties as a writer and this is something that I had not intended in the slightest, and it does annoy me. I have taken that into account and aim to try harder as such. This was just something I thought I could do and it turned out to be harder than expected. I hope you all can forgive me. As stated though, I'm in Arizona, and won't be back home till Saturday at around 10:30 central time. Once I'm back, I shall be back on the same schedule as per usual. I love you all.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Reason for my Absence   Reason for my Absence EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 11:13 pm

Do you thing bro. Stuff like that happens sometimes. Happy Thanksgiving to ya
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Reason for my Absence   Reason for my Absence EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 12:40 am

Thanks for the heads-up.
Back to top Go down
Jed Gannon

Jed Gannon

Hailing From : Ohio Da Great.

PostSubject: Re: Reason for my Absence   Reason for my Absence EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 4:27 am

Have a good thanksgiving with the fam buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason for my Absence   Reason for my Absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Reason for my Absence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1