Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  Empty
PostSubject: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 10:07 pm

From WWE's heavyweight division to TNA's Knockouts division. Who do you think has the best and or worst  division in pro-wrestling and why?

And you already know my answers.

Best Division: NJPW's Jr. Division both Heavyweight and Tag. Tiger Mask, Liger, Omega, ReDragon and Young Bucks in one division? And with the help of their latest ppv Power Struggle? Sold. 

Worst: Have to go with Every division in AAA. I like AAA very much but there's hardly any championship matches. Like even their ppv's hardly have championships matches.

And go.
Back to top Go down
Jed Gannon

Jed Gannon

Hailing From : Ohio Da Great.

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 10:16 pm

All Tag Team divisions are pretty fucked up nowadays
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 10:20 pm

Trent Yoder wrote:
Not the one I mention. You talk about action. Whew.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 11:58 pm

Trent Yoder wrote:

I would have to agree. The tag team divisions in both WWE and TNA are pretty bland. 

NJPW has a really good junior heavyweight tag team division, though.
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 12:04 am

J.D. Damon wrote:
Trent Yoder wrote:

I would have to agree. The tag team divisions in both WWE and TNA are pretty bland. 

NJPW has a really good junior heavyweight tag team division, though.
I do agree with you about TNA. All I can think of is The Wolves.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 12:45 am

Exactly.The TNA tag team division is The Wolves. 

WWE's division at least has more than one team, but it's still not as good as it once was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 9:58 am

people still like the Young Bucks in 2015?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 10:31 am

well, I must say WWE's Divas Division.... yes, they recently added some new women "wrestlers" to the roster but it still not helping. it just wrong in the concept. I can see it slowly progressing to a better way, though.
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 10:52 am

Dark Demon wrote:
people still like the Young Bucks in 2015?
They're one of the best tag teams today and members of the Bullet Club. They're getting it in.
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 10:57 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
well, I must say WWE's Divas Division.... yes, they recently added some new women "wrestlers" to the roster but it still not helping. it just wrong in the concept. I can see it slowly progressing to a better way, though.
I hope they continue signing actual wrestlers instead of models. Kana, hell yes. Eva, hell no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?    Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has the best and or worst division in wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-