Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 12:13 pm

According to The International Business Times, Anonymous, the international group of activist hackers, have uncovered information about upcoming ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) attacks, and of all the international sites listed as possible attack targets, the only U.S. target is The Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia, the site of Sunday night’s WWE Survivor Series PPV.
Following the terrorist attacks in Paris, France last week, Anonymous declared a cyberwar on ISIS, and its goal it to shut down social media accounts spreading ISIS “propaganda.” The group released the following statement:
Quote :
“The goal is to make sure the whole world, or at least the people going to these events, know that there have been threats and that there is possibility of an attack to happen. Another goal is to make sure Daesh knows that the world knows and cancels the attacks, which will disorientate them for a while.”
In addition to the Survivor Series arena on Sunday, the following are also targets reportedly uncovered by Anonymous:

-Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks, RE-Play & Rawtor at Le Bizen (Paris)
-Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)
-Demonstration by Collectif du Droit des Femmes (Paris)
-Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)
-Al-Jihad, One Day One Juz (Indonesia)
-Five Finger Death Punch (Milan)
-University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 12:45 pm

I USED TO BE CHAIRMAN wrote:
In addition to the Survivor Series arena on Sunday, the following are also targets reportedly uncovered by Anonymous:

-Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks, RE-Play & Rawtor at Le Bizen (Paris)
-Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)
-Demonstration by Collectif du Droit des Femmes (Paris)
-Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)
-Al-Jihad, One Day One Juz (Indonesia)
-Five Finger Death Punch (Milan)
-University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)
What the hell is wrong with these ISIS people? that will be the biggest Islamic event in Jakarta, why do they planning to target it?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 12:49 pm

Jesus... I'd seriously reconsider going to the show if I were an audience member or staff. Fuuuck that noise.

Oh and at this point with all the ISIS identities Anonymous has released I'd definitely count them as a credible source. Theres no sense in calling peoples bluff these days, thats how you get yourself killed. FBI better be all up in the show ill tell u that
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 12:58 pm

This is getting out of hand I wouldn't even show up
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 1:33 pm

WWE Statement: http://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/668131806198243328

I wouldn't risk it personally, would try and sell mine ASAP if I had a ticket
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 2:48 pm

ISIS coming to save Bray Wyatt from another job.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 3:14 pm

J Dynasty wrote:

I'm just surprised you're not calling ISIS Daniel Bryan fans that are trying to ruin another World Title opportunity for Reigns.

:leo:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 3:20 pm

imagine buying a ticket to the third biggest wwe event of the year, only to hear about isis planning to bomb the whole show to shreds a day before

man
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 5:02 pm

Oh no
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 5:11 pm

Hopefully nothing bad happens man
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 5:25 pm

Ares Vendetta wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

I'm just surprised you're not calling ISIS Daniel Bryan fans that are trying to ruin another World Title opportunity for Reigns.

Even ISIS don't want to deal with those radicals. Like Al Qaeda thought ISIS was too much, ISIS thinks Daniel Bryan fans need to chill.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 5:54 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Ares Vendetta wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

Even ISIS don't want to deal with those radicals. Like Al Qaeda thought ISIS was too much, ISIS thinks Daniel Bryan fans need to chill.
Or ISIS are the most radical Daniel Bryan fans of all time.  :gladbron:
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Hailing From : A Con Man Never Wishes To Be Found

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 6:35 pm

But this is what ISIS wants don't they? They wanna spread fear and panic among people so that at the end of the day we all shut the front door make ourselves cozy and comfy in our homes and not step outside. Basically be a puppet of their command. I mean if the venue is a potential target, then up the security. Security should already be of the highest concern in large events, why are we to panic because a bunch of radical terrorists said that they might attack? Yes they attacked once and tons of lives were lost, it was a tragedy. But that DOES NOT mean we will just shut ourselves. These ISIS bunch propagate their fear via threats. If we keep fearing them we are basically doing what they want us to do. They don't want people to stand up against this.

Tomorrow they're gonna say they're gonna target random schools, and then what? Parents will stop their children from going to school? I'm sure they will. Heck realistically speaking I would too if I had a kid. I get it that this isn't some "we gotta show them we are brave in the face of terrorism" thing, lives ARE at stake, but at this day and age of technology when we are being basically told WHICH places are being targetted, I refuse to believe adequate security is not a thing. We shouldn't have to live our lives at their whims. Its a concern of security, not freedom. I should be able to go where ever the hell I want, and if a bunch of terrorists said they're gonna target the place I'm heading to....well I demand the protection from the authorities/government. 

Of course the best option is not to go, I mean why take a chance right? But as I said. Why should these terrorists limit my freedom of travel? Just my two cents on the matter. I'm usually not outspoken about world issues such as politics and terrorism and whatnot mostly because I think I do not know "enough" to have a say in it, but I think this who ISIS shenanigans is becoming pathetic. Whoever these ISIS guys are they are unstable human beings, I mean they're targetting their own religion's gatherings, this shows that ISIS isn't doing this based on religious agenda, its more political and power-based. Atleast thats what I have a feel of. We shouldn't be their puppets.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 6:46 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
But this is what ISIS wants don't they? They wanna spread fear and panic among people so that at the end of the day we all shut the front door make ourselves cozy and comfy in our homes and not step outside. Basically be a puppet of their command. I mean if the venue is a potential target, then up the security. Security should already be of the highest concern in large events, why are we to panic because a bunch of radical terrorists said that they might attack? Yes they attacked once and tons of lives were lost, it was a tragedy. But that DOES NOT mean we will just shut ourselves. These ISIS bunch propagate their fear via threats. If we keep fearing them we are basically doing what they want us to do. They don't want people to stand up against this.

Tomorrow they're gonna say they're gonna target random schools, and then what? Parents will stop their children from going to school? I'm sure they will. Heck realistically speaking I would too if I had a kid. I get it that this isn't some "we gotta show them we are brave in the face of terrorism" thing, lives ARE at stake, but at this day and age of technology when we are being basically told WHICH places are being targetted, I refuse to believe adequate security is not a thing. We shouldn't have to live our lives at their whims. Its a concern of security, not freedom. I should be able to go where ever the hell I want, and if a bunch of terrorists said they're gonna target the place I'm heading to....well I demand the protection from the authorities/government. 

Of course the best option is not to go, I mean why take a chance right? But as I said. Why should these terrorists limit my freedom of travel? Just my two cents on the matter. I'm usually not outspoken about world issues such as politics and terrorism and whatnot mostly because I think I do not know "enough" to have a say in it, but I think this who ISIS shenanigans is becoming pathetic. Whoever these ISIS guys are they are unstable human beings, I mean they're targetting their own religion's gatherings, this shows that ISIS isn't doing this based on religious agenda, its more political and power-based. Atleast thats what I have a feel of. We shouldn't be their puppets.

Yeah that's partly why I'm fine with jokes about this, because it's better to try to bring lighthearteness to the situation, rather than be somber and fearful like ISIS wants.

If they cancel the event or not is a complicated choice, as you indicated, I won't blame WWE no matter what decision they make. Personally, I wouldn't go, I know that would mean terrorists partly win, but I wouldn't take this risk.

As for why they do it, I do think it's partly religious since there are some violent stuff in their religious text, but it's also for power, having a purpose and deranged shit too.

Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 7:13 pm

Apparently, this is now listed as just a mere rumor, according to Anonymous themselves. However, this must be taken seriously in all accounts.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 7:18 pm

ℜhaegar wrote:
Apparently, this is now listed as just a mere rumor, according to Anonymous themselves. However, this must be taken seriously in all accounts.

Rumor is Atlanta police maybe looking into re planning the event
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 9:08 am

bah gawd Alex Anderson may make his WWE debut at Survivor Series!  :ehh:
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 27th 2015, 11:11 am

Daesh says they are going to do shit. People panic. They don't. People continue to panic, because the media tells them to.

This is fucking Ebola all over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target EmptyNovember 27th 2015, 11:35 am

Dr. Eddie Hawke wrote:
Daesh says they are going to do shit. People panic. They don't. People continue to panic, because the media tells them to.

This is fucking Ebola all over again.
This
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target   Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series is listed as an ISIS target

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1