Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 29th 2014, 11:24 pm

Best Match - 

Worst Match -

Favorite Spot -

Favorite Moment -

General Thoughts -

Rating -
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 29th 2014, 11:44 pm

Best Match - Battle Of the Gods

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - Corkscrew shooting star press

Favorite Moment -DDD winning another World Heavyweight Championship was real cute.

General Thoughts - Great PFP altogether

Rating - 9/10
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 29th 2014, 11:48 pm

Best Match - ME

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - One of the cool CITV or ME ones

Favorite Moment - Toxic winning CITV; DDD winning the world title

General Thoughts - Very good show. Congratulations to the winners and to the losers, chin up and keep working.

Rating - 8/10
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 30th 2014, 12:13 am

Best Match - Jay versus HBB was great despite of the crowd. Really great storyline overall.
Worst Match - N/A
Favorite Moment - Vics cash in during the CITV was pretty cool.
General Thoughts -

• Not everyone can win at the same time.
  • The crowd really let me down during the HBB vs Jay match.
  • People try too hard to troll, it isn't the right time.
  • We are a unit (or at least supposed to be) and should support anyone who put effort into producing Pain for Pride and that doesn't just go for the staff.
  • I'm excited for MSM with the massive growth in the roster, Voltage being back, and hopefully people don't mope around because of what may have happened to them during PFP season... and that doesn't just go for Extremist.

Blah  :money:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 30th 2014, 12:23 am

Best Match - Jay vs HBB. Wasn't in chat for the show, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading the end of a super storyline.

Worst Match - Idk, don't think there was one.

Favorite Spot - Some of the stuff from the CITV was epic.

Favorite Moment - Vic's cash in mid-CITV, Xav winning CITV

General Thoughts - Don't have as much to say as for Day One, but from what I read - this was a fantastic Day Two. Props to everyone again, Pain for Pride Se7en will definitely be a memorable one. Keen for the draft now!

Rating - 9.5/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 30th 2014, 1:12 am

Crowd was the biggest joke I've ever seen, we've had many shitty crowds leading up to Pain for Pride, we've held back shows, had FPV's moved to another day because of shitty crowds, RTR was just indescribably bad but heading into Pain for Pride, despite how shit the crowds leading it to were, I had hope it'd be good at the very least because it's Pain for Pride and everybody seemed excited. Chat was packed all week, there was a time down, people were on, day 1 was great and I didn't even mind the crowd dying a bit because of the exhausting matches. I figured day 2 has big matches, DDD-Robbie, CITV, Jay-HBB, it's a huge show and yes I'm a bit late starting it due to family being over but this was honestly disgraceful in every week. People leaving straight after their match, trolling peoples entrances/moves ( KD pays tribute to his best fucking e-friend who passed away and he gets laughed at ), we get people leaving directly once their match is done to go watch MITB, people only waking up after i've banned them and acting the victim despite seven chances to wake up, we had nine people for the majority of the show until the main event where it rose to maybe 12-15 and that STILL isn't acceptable to me for a Pain for Pride main event. We had people in the middle of DDD vs Robbie discuss JOHN FUCKING CENA WINNING THE TITLE ....and then a bunch of people stroll in casually once pfp is like two minutes away from being done and think they can spam xav's name and act like nothings wrong for missing the whole show or people like Matt trying to troll at the end ( Matt of all fucking people ), the fact it even pissed TRE off speaks volumes about how disgraceful this crowd is. We put in ALOT of work into Pain for Pride to make it as possibly could as we could from writing, to gfx, to videos, to anything else we could possibly do, DEDEDE even bothered to take the time to do a very detailed arena description, I gave up my entire weekend in writing three hall of fame speeches, putting the hof/both days of pfp together, writing matches, segments and reading all these damn promos and commentated both days of PFP - Day 2 completely by myself, TRE busted his ass to make a shiton of GFX for PFP, Starr and Cage worked their ass off to make videos for PFP, Scott, Robbie and DEDEDE busted their asses making each match they wrote as good as they can. I've said it so many times before but you will not get this much effort and dedication from any other e-fed out there and THIS is the fucking carry on we get? I've said it so many times before, we don't ask for much but to show up to a show and make the atmosphere and none of you bar the people i'll mention later could do that ( and this is obviously excluding people ik don't show up - crash, hades, carlos etc etc im not talking about you ).

I've honestly had enough of this, I'm sick of it. I'm sick of crowds and the way you people take us all for granted, go to another e-fed and all you get is shows that are shorter than your average promo. I'm sick of sitting in front of a laptop all weekend to get slapped in the face and I'm sick of others being disrespected by this shit as well. I've done all I can to improve shit but it's not working with any of you, I'm sick of people ditching EAW for shit like Chaos or MITB ( That you can fucking watch on any replay later ffs its not NEVER going to be shown again ) or acting like they can do whatever they want and play the victim card when WE get annoyed at this shit. Right now I'm strongly considering firing people for this, not just for Pain for Pride but ever since House of Glass crowds have gone down terribly and despite trying to reason with people on the Q&A thread, its fallen on deaf ears and I'm sick of this. I'm sick of excuses, sick of people in EAW taking shit we do for granted, you can go to AWF and AWL if you want and I gurantee none of you will take long before realising what EAW does. Everybody spammed during Kens speech about EAW in the HOF and how they were gonna follow it and look how that turned out. Firing people maybe a drastic measure but if clearing the dead weight from EAW is the only way to show I'm serious about this, then so be it.

Major props to the people who were consistent all night ( Jay, KD, Norman, Xav, Moses was fantastic until he left - obvi the board in ddd-scott-tre-cage )  :salute: :bolieve: 
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 30th 2014, 1:19 am

Best Match - Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - Mr. DEDEDE's Corkscrew Shooting Star Press on Mikado Sekaiichi through the table, that one stands out to me in my mind.

Favorite Moment - Vic Vendetta cashing in the middle of the Cash in the Vault and winning the Interwire Championship, Xavier Williams winning Cash in the Vault and Mr. DEDEDE winning the World Heavyweight Championship.

General Thoughts - A fucking great day one, a fucking great day two. Both were that great, really. Cash in the Vault, like Diamond Cage vs. StarrStan, set the tone for the rest of the show and I didn't think that Vic Vendetta would cash in his 24/7 Contract in the middle of the match, that was a surprise but a pleasant one at that. Jacob Senn vs. Lethal Consequences and the YLC Triple Threat match were pretty good too. Jaywalker vs. Heart Break Boy was a blood feud and I was looking forward to the match, which, didn't disappoint and was great; s/o to Jaywalker for retaining like me. Mikado Sekaiichi vs. Mr. DEDEDE, my God, what a match that was and the storytelling was so... so... can't even think to say but that match was certainly the main event of day two. Again, congratulations to all of the winners and props to the writers. Seven was one of the best to me and it's one that I'm going to hold dearly.

Rating - 10/10
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 30th 2014, 2:52 am

Best Match - Mikado Sekaiichi vs Mr. DEDEDE

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - Mr. DEDEDE's corkscrew shooting star press

Favorite Moment - Vic Vendetta cashing his 24/7 contract during CITV on Norman

General Thoughts - I was present for both days and I have to say that the show was really well done. Every match just kept outdoing itself and when you have Starrstan vs Diamond Cage opening the show which by the way as a superb match that went for a hour and kept you entertained throughout all of it, you know you've pulled of something chill. Both World Championship matches were really well done and rightfully well done matches to end their respective nights. The show was just good to be present at with everything said and done.

Rating - 9/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 30th 2014, 3:53 am

i loved it and everyone who had a part in it

worst match was senn/lc tho

motherfucker cheated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 30th 2014, 8:16 am

Best Match - Mikado Sekaiichi vs Mr. DEDEDE

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - End of Heartache to Cameron while he was hanging from the Briefcase/DDD's Corkscrew Shooting Star Press.

Favorite Moment - Winning the Cash in the Vault/DDD winning the World Heavyweight Championship

General Thoughts - Amazing PPV overall; from beginning to end, I thoroughly enjoyed Pain for Pride. I thought Cash in the Vault was the perfect way to kick off Day Two and the match did not disappoint: From KD's tribute to Extreme Enigma, Victor cashing it his 24/7 Contract during the match, the End of Heartache to Cameron while she was hanging from the briefcase. Both Jacob vs LC and the YLC match were great and Jaywalker vs HBB was an amazing way to cap off their blood feud. The Main Event... Wow. Amazing Match and the perfect way to cap off an amazing PPV. Both men pushing themselves past their limits; pulling out all stops to be the man that stands above the other as the World Heavyweight Champion. Congratulations to everyone who won at PFP and everyone should keep their heads high for the great effort you all gave throughout the week. Props to the writers and everyone who promo'd throughout the week and I'm looking forward in seeing everything that's happens leading into MSM.

Rating - 10/10
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction EmptyJune 30th 2014, 1:11 pm

Best Match - Battle Of Gods

Worst Match - Trip Threat Young Lions Cup

Favorite Spot - Mikado's leap through hellfire to spear DDD/DDD's Corkscrew North Star, Also a personal favorite was my one time only high flying move off a ladder, The Fall From Grace in tribute to EE, love and miss ya bro!

Favorite Moment - Xavier overcoming the odds and winning CITV, you deserved it man

General Thoughts -  overall the show was greatly written from the first match to the last bell sounding. The crowd on day two was just disgraceful and honestly made me shake my head at how some people reacted to their match, others matches and even wanting to talk about John Cena during a match that is better than anything Cena has done in real wrestling. EVERY MOMENT IN THIS SHOW WAS A PRICELESS MOMENT IN TIME TO SHOW SEVEN YEARS OF WORK PUT IN BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE FOR DIFFERENT REASONS! Hell I got buried beyond belief at Pain For Pride 5 and I still am here and am loyal more than any of the people who thought that it would be cool to troll and try to make amends with the board because you watched MITB and felt it was your duty to do so. Fuck That...But overall the show was priceless, and again congratulations to EAW for SEVEN years of moments that withstand Efeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction Empty

Back to top Go down

Pain For Pride VII Day 2 Reaction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-