Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Food Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Food Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Food Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Food Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Food Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Food Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Food Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Food Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Food Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jed Gannon

Jed Gannon

Hailing From : Ohio Da Great.

The Food Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Food Thread   The Food Thread EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 1:49 am

What's your favorite food?

What's a food you've recently tried?

What's a food you hate?

What's a food you would recommend?

Talk about it here.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

The Food Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Food Thread   The Food Thread EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 1:54 am

Favorite food = cookies

Food I've recently tried = cookies

Food I hate = durian, which I've posted about in another thread

Food I would recommend = cookies

(Serious answer to come later.)
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

The Food Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Food Thread   The Food Thread EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 5:44 am

What's your favorite food? Butter chicken. Probably the inner Indian in me that loves it so much.

What's a food you've recently tried? Well, I had a tomato salad for the time tonight. Like, it was literally just tomatos, onion and bocconcini with some dressing.

What's a food you hate? Cauliflower. Pear. They're the main two.

What's a food you would recommend? Another Indian one. Gulab jamuns. They're an Indian dessert. They're pretty sweet, so not for everyone, but any good Indian restaurant should serve them.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

The Food Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Food Thread   The Food Thread EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 6:11 am

What's your favorite food?
Indonesia has a lot of delicious food and can be one of the food paradise in the world. I already said in my AMA thread tha my most favorite dish is Rendang. I also like Sate Padang, Batagor, Rujak and much more. As for foreign food, my favorite is French Fries and most of fried potato dishes Smile I also a fan of seafoods.

What's a food you've recently tried?
Recently me and my friends were going to a Vegetarian restaurant and try some vegan foods. It's so surprising to taste a dish that looks like chicken and seafood.... but it's actually not made by that. I started to like that food.

What's a food you hate?
I don't like carrots. I don't know why people eat carrots.

What's a food you would recommend?
There's a lot of original foods I would reccomend but it might be too long to explain in here lol Razz 
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

The Food Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Food Thread   The Food Thread EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 9:04 am

Favorite Food: It has to be lasagna. Has been one of my main appetizers throughout my life, and it is still magnifique.

Which food have I recently tried?: Jambalaya, a Louisianian Creole cuisine. It's pretty spicy, mixed with meat, vegetables, stock and rice, but it is AMAZING.

What's a food you hate?: Anything with cucumber in it. As much as I love veggies, cucumber is an atrocity.

What's a food you would recommend: Guess lasagna.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

The Food Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Food Thread   The Food Thread EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 9:44 am

Favorite Food: Usually Chinese Food, pretty much anything I order from there is amazing.

Food I've recently tried: Sea Salt Dark Chocolate, it's a really nice thing, if you get the right brand. Sea Salt accentuates chocolate flavor. And you get the sweet and salty thing that most tongues crave.

Food I hate: Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower, Durian, Celery.

Recommended food: CHOCOLATE!!!
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

The Food Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Food Thread   The Food Thread EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 11:40 am

Favorite food: Medium rare sirloin

Food I've recently tried: Chicken stroganoff. Let's just say, I'd stick with beef when it comes to stroganoff.

Another food I hate: Grapes. I have no issue with grape flavor, but grapes themselves are too inconsistent. The studs are great, but the duds are awful.

Recommended food: Orange chicken. Actually, try to make it yourself rather than getting it from Panda Express. Hopefully you don't screw up on the sauce as much as I have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Food Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Food Thread   The Food Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Food Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-