Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.   Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 2:14 pm

Last night I brought up this topic on the chat, are roster pics even worth it in 2015? A part of me likes the show of them but I always get so backed up with the growing roster, some of which that don't even stick around so it needs constant updating. Another part of me thinks they aren't so prominent anymore because of how the rosters are now displayed on their subforums. Theeen another part of me thinks they aren't so prominent because they don't have a lot of info on them like previous roster pics which take a lot longer. The main site needs content in general (I can't let that go to waste, its too sexy :wow: ) but I'm struggling to think what could be a good solution.

Any ideas of what could be a good way to display the roster on the main site? (I guess just making everyones pic would be the solution but idk) Any ideas for content for the main site in general? Could be anything about organization, how things are displayed, features, etc...

Just leave some ideas here.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
LauraAmberWilliams

LauraAmberWilliams

Hailing From : Venice, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.   Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 2:37 pm

Roster pics are good because it let's people know what pic bases are taken. However, I believe a small portion of the bio added to the roster pic could help with figuring out what that character has. As for the organization of the main site, it is done really well. So I really don't know what needs to be changed. I do believe the roster needs sprucing up a bit. Then again, I'm not the one who should say anything
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.   Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 3:25 pm

Not sure if this is possible or not but it would be pretty cool if the roster pics on the main site were linked back to that persons sign up on the forum. So you could click on my roster pic and it would take you directly to my contract.

I think roster pics should be done sporadically, perhaps every 3 months or so. Obviously keep the ones that are still relevant and just add new people and changed pic bases.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Hailing From : Virgina Beach, Va (Originally from Brooklyn, New York)

PostSubject: Re: Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.   Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 4:09 pm

That sounds like a great idea. That way, I won't have to go through 3/4 pages to get to someone's profile haha.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.   Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 4:14 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
Not sure if this is possible or not but it would be pretty cool if the roster pics on the main site were linked back to that persons sign up on the forum. So you could click on my roster pic and it would take you directly to my contract.

I think roster pics should be done sporadically, perhaps every 3 months or so. Obviously keep the ones that are still relevant and just add new people and changed pic bases.

This is why you get paid the big bucks fam.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Hailing From : Virgina Beach, Va (Originally from Brooklyn, New York)

PostSubject: Re: Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.   Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 5:15 pm

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Thomas Minns wrote:

This is why you get paid the big bucks fam.
lol but you make more than him
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.   Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 5:39 pm

Can't Ken do the roster pics?
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.   Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 8:00 pm

Anyway, it's all been sorted out now after speaking to someone. We'll be ight.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.   Regarding roster pics/main site content in general. Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding roster pics/main site content in general.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1