Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Championships  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Championships  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Championships  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Championships  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Championships  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Championships  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Championships  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Championships  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Championships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Championships    Championships  EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 10:09 pm

Here's a question for wrestling fans. What is your favorite championships in wresting history?

I have four. The Jr. Heavyweight and Tag Team Championship in New Japan Pro-Wrestling and Pro-Wrestling NOAH. The Mixed Tag team Championship in AAA. And the Trios Championship from Lucha Underground and AAA. What yours?
Back to top Go down
LauraAmberWilliams

LauraAmberWilliams

Hailing From : Venice, Florida

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 10:25 pm

It's probably no secret but I loved the Hardcore Championship when it was active. My second favorite championship will always be the Women's Championship. Now comes the tricky part. I have a tie between the Shimmer Women's Championship & WSU World Championship. I guess my fourth favorite championship will always be the WWE Championship
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 10:26 pm

LauraAmberWilliams wrote:
It's probably no secret but I loved the Hardcore Championship when it was active. My second favorite championship will always be the Women's Championship. Now comes the tricky part. I have a tie between the Shimmer Women's Championship & WSU World Championship. I guess my fourth favorite championship will always be the WWE Championship
Great choices.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 10:28 pm

Favorite as in design: WWE Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship.
Favorite as in historical: WWE Intercontinental Championship
Back to top Go down
LauraAmberWilliams

LauraAmberWilliams

Hailing From : Venice, Florida

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 10:33 pm

I also forgot about the Lucha Underground Championship, that thing is designed amazingly.
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 10:34 pm

Rhaegar wrote:
Favorite as in design: WWE Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship.
Favorite as in historical: WWE Intercontinental Championship
I agree on the design. The IWGP World Heavyweight Championship is 2nd to that.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 11:48 pm

For me its the The IWGP World Heavyweight Championship. There's something special about it that just screams 'internationally known'. My sec fav is the WWE championship from 88-98. That eagle you can never go wrong. My third fav is a tie between the IC title and the shine championship...both for similar reasons.

As for history I'll always go with The Big Gold Belt. Its history transcended multiple promotions.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 5:30 am

Call me biased, but I am in love with the QPW World title in every sense of the word

Championships  431866_624759494220747_316141994_n

If you don't know what QPW is, it's the first ever Arab and Middle Eastern wrestling organization with its HQ located in Qatar. It started back in 2013 holding monthly shows ever since with big star caliber talent such as Johnny Mundo, Carlito, Rey Mysterio, Chris Masters and so on. I'm too lazy to write anything else so google that shit if you're craving more
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 5:32 am

C.Я. wrote:
Call me biased, but I am in love with the QPW World title in every sense of the word

Championships  431866_624759494220747_316141994_n

If you don't know what QPW is, it's the first ever Arab and Middle Eastern wrestling organization with its HQ located in Qatar. It started back in 2013 holding monthly shows ever since with big star caliber talent such as Johnny Mundo, Carlito, Rey Mysterio, Chris Masters and so on. I'm too lazy to write anything else so google that shit if you're craving more
That thing is beautiful
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 9:51 am

The National Elite Title  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
iShawnyBoy

iShawnyBoy

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 3:16 pm

IWGP World Heavyweight Title Smile
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 3:27 pm

Besides the LU title, the IWGP WHC and the ECW title (The silver one) I really like WWC's Universal Championship design.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 3:34 pm

wwe european championship

the wwe undisputed championship
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 5:13 pm

The ROH World Title, baby.

It's what I used to dream about winning.

But before that, it was the ECW Television Title. That shit was SO legit to me, my God!
Back to top Go down
Lumen Gray

Lumen Gray

Hailing From : London, England

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 6:23 pm

My fave was def the IC title in the mid 90s it always had the better wrestlers contending for it. I also loved the XDivision title before TNA got too shitty.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 6:24 pm

-- IWGP Heavyweight Championship
-- "Classic" Intercontinental Championship (aka the current one)
-- WCW World Heavyweight Championship
-- "Winged Eagle" WWF Heavyweight Championship
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 7:35 pm

Lumen Gray wrote:
My fave was def the IC title in the mid 90s it always had the better wrestlers contending for it. I also loved the XDivision title before TNA got too shitty.
I forgot about the X division championship belt. The X division made TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Championships  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championships    Championships  Empty

Back to top Go down

Championships

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1