Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? Empty
PostSubject: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 6:40 pm

Imp: "I could care less"  :troll:

What's yours?
Back to top Go down
Lumen Gray

Lumen Gray

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 7:04 pm

Matt Miles wrote:

What's yours?

This is particularly annoying

OMG I have so many

I am not sure if it is a "thing" in the USA but when you are in a takeaway in England the people working there tend to say 2 things....

They either call you "Boss" which is weird as I wanna say "If I am actually your boss then do not charge me". Another thing they say is that they put please n the wrong place with such games as "Do you want salad with that please?" Letsnot even get started about giving you your change by putting a note in your hand and then the coins on top of the note....

I hate it when people say "I am going to buy a McDonalds" or "I am going to buy a Starbucks" ... no you are not you are either going to "buy a McDonald's Meal" or "Buy a Starbuck's Coffee" you are not going to buy the Building or the franchise.

I really could go on for hours but then id just sound like a bitter old fool
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 7:08 pm

"I could care less" might actually be one of the worst.

Also, I know some people who actually say "lol" irl and don't even laugh when they say it. As in, they don't even smile, I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 7:21 pm

"I, personally..."

Biatch just say it and stop wasting a second of my life.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 7:28 pm

Lumen Gray wrote:
Matt Miles wrote:

What's yours?

OMG I have so many

I am not sure if it is a "thing" in the USA but when you are in a takeaway in England the people working there tend to say 2 things....

They either call you "Boss" which is weird as I wanna say "If I am actually your boss then do not charge me". Another thing they say is that they put please n the wrong place with such games as "Do you want salad with that please?" Letsnot even get started about giving you your change by putting a note in your hand and then the coins on top of the note....

I hate it when people say "I am going to buy a McDonalds" or "I am going to buy a Starbucks" ... no you are not you are either going to "buy a McDonald's Meal" or "Buy a Starbuck's Coffee" you are not going to buy the Building or the franchise.

Boss is Northern slang for friend/mate etc.

"Alright boss" is a common phrase, especially in Newcastle.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 7:32 pm

Just to clarify in case of confusion, I was correcting that comment and not stating it. Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 7:36 pm

Clark Duncan wrote:

Also, I know some people who actually say "lol" irl and don't even laugh when they say it. As in, they don't even smile, I don't get it.
 People saying lol and rofl verbally pisses me off, be it as the initials they're supposed to be pronounced as or phonetically i.e. rofl sounds like Scooby Doo saying "waffle".
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 8:11 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
Lumen Gray wrote:
Matt Miles wrote:

What's yours?

OMG I have so many

Boss is Northern slang for friend/mate etc.

"Alright boss" is a common phrase, especially in Newcastle.
Me and my mates use boss/chief interchangeably with friend/mate all the time.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 8:24 pm

"Well when you put it like that..."

"That's not the point!"

I hate both of those sayings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 8:48 pm

"Turn up"
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 8:50 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
"Well when you put it like that..."

"That's not the point!"

I hate both of those sayings.
Are you sure it's the sayings themselves and not just the context they're used in? "That's not the point" is a legitimate thing to say if it's genuinely not the point. :news:
Back to top Go down
Selena Lopez

Selena Lopez

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? EmptyOctober 20th 2015, 9:08 pm

Yolo, swag, do it for the vine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?   What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's a phrase or saying which annoys you when you hear it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-