Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history Empty
PostSubject: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 12:05 am

title.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 9:22 am

During the EAW Finale two years ago, when DEDEDE came out to Scott Diamond to preach that no one can close EAW and what not, he rather says, "Nah, I'm just joking. RIP EAW.", then he starts rapping out Em songs as the camera fades to grey.

:drank:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 12:50 pm

Rhaegar wrote:
During the EAW Finale two years ago, when DEDEDE came out to Scott Diamond to preach that no one can close EAW and what not, he rather says, "Nah, I'm just joking. RIP EAW.", then he starts rapping out Em songs as the camera fades to grey.

:drank:

That was fantastic
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 6:17 pm

Eddie Mack doesn't fail his cash in and actually become Answers World Champion.

Idk man, sounds like a big deal to me. :ehh:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 6:47 pm

Robbie V is NOT the father 
adgkljaslkdhjadfhja dfh

d' kjshk'hdf
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 6:51 pm

Diamond Cage kidnapping The New Ministry.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:47 am

Hurricane Hawk and Maria are actually brother and sister
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 10:54 am

Cleo is HBB
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 11:04 am

DDD was the father
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 11:06 am

Imagine if I beat IMP in the first ever AWC title match.. Things would be so, SO different now.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 11:22 am

Lucian Black wrote:
Imagine if I beat IMP in the first ever AWC title match.. Things would be so, SO different now.
If you had stayed active, you would have won the title eventually later that year anyway.

*conjecture but almost certainly true
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 11:26 am

Lulzmala not existing and thus me pinning Imp to end Hexa-Gun 5evah
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 11:27 am

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Lulzmala not existing and thus me pinning Imp to end Hexa-Gun 5evah
I would have kicked out, but I knew Luzmala would come to my aid so I let him handle business.

:y2j:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 11:28 am

If I won at Pain for Pride 6, I have to imagine Mr. DEDEDE would have been a strong candidate to win the subsequent "GOAT Circle" match on the EAW Finale in 2013 (and would have promoed), but then the roles would be reversed and I'd come out and thwart Scott Diamond's plans to kill EAW afterward.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 11:36 am

Hexa Gun joins forces with Zack Crash
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 5:12 pm

Robbie V and Mister K never leaving EAW to create WHW, keeping their respective writing positions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 8:34 pm

Starr-Stan is actually Ares Vendetta's father.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 9:19 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
You'd be dating HBG right now instead of Imp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history   Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history Empty

Back to top Go down

Give a big plot twist to any feud/story in EAW history

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1