Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Empress of Elite Final Thoughts SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Empress of Elite Final Thoughts SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Empress of Elite Final Thoughts Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Empress of Elite Final Thoughts Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Empress of Elite Final Thoughts Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Empress of Elite Final Thoughts Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Empress of Elite Final Thoughts Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Empress of Elite Final Thoughts Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Empress of Elite Final Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Empress of Elite Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 6:13 pm

I'm not going to be overly dramatic about it but I want to thank people for helping with this tournament.

DDD and the rest of the board for championing and approving the concept. Vance and Tyler Parker for actively pursuing me and finding out what matches they wanted on the Voltage and Battleground cards.

EVERY LAST VIXEN who promoed for and about this tournament. I had faith that you all would validate the event taking place with your performance and you surpassed my lofty expectations.

Thanks to those who showed interest but were unable to participate like HBG and HBB/Cleopatra and newcomers like Katie Rotten and Cloud Matsuda. 

Thanks to EVERYONE who wrote matches and segments to help make this happen. Trent, Vance, Tyler (ESPECIALLY), Pizza Boy/Candle, TLA, Minns, Mitchell Street, Bailey, Haruna, DDD, anybody who did help but I didn't mention specifically by name. I have tried to do a tournament like this only once before and it flopped because I didn't have the help. You guys took an even more ambitious idea and help me make it work.

Thanks to the community for putting up my reminders/annoucements/sometimes lateness with things.

This is definitely something I think can be a yearly thing in EAW.

EDIT: Charles, Dark Demon and Kimbo are some more people i want to thank.

Last edited by Carlos Rosso on September 23rd 2015, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 7:40 pm

BTW, feel free to share what you liked and didn't like about the tournament. This was a massive undertaking and there is room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 8:02 pm

I think the Vixens rose to the occasion, definitely. We all knew what the stakes were, and we promoed accordingly. We proved that we deserved to have that spotlight. I'm proud of all of us.

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is how night two of the EOE-exclusive special was scrapped and we had the summarized results. Other than that, I think the execution was okay for a first-time tournament.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 8:30 pm

well, yes.... I'm sorry for all of you who expected me to get better result in this tournament than this. I was having a bad mood who came outta nowhere at the time I have to face three opponents in the same one week, causing my total downfall in this tournament. I'm sorry for letting you guys down for a million time and I promise I'll get up from this..... again.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 8:30 pm

I think it was a great idea to get focus on vixens by the rest of the roster and giving them something to do to show their promo talents. The only bad side was this was done in an era where live shows are less of a thing so I'm sure a lot of people lost track of what was going on at times-even me-, but still that's got nothing to specifically do with the tournament, great job.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 9:11 pm

I loved how the spotlight was on the Vixens for once. I was wondering if we were ever going to get something since the guys had King of Elite, but I loved that the Vixens had an opportunity to show that we could rise to occasions, when something as prestige like this was on the line. I was impressed with how many Vixens actually participated for the tournament, but I knew that they would not let an opportunity like this pass by. I thought the matches were fantastically written and I enjoyed every minute of it.

However, what I thought messed up the flow with everything was getting the shows posted on time, but I felt like you were really good with giving us the results of the matches and our next opponents for the week. I'm hoping that the next time you approach the idea is that everything is running efficiently, but for the first time doing this, great job! Everyone who contributed to it should give themselves a pat on the back!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 9:15 pm

You should've given us more warning when the live shows were gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 9:22 pm

TLA wrote:
I did the best i could with that fella. I did the final when both the participants were there because I wanted them to see the match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 9:30 pm

Wished I could have helped out more than I did but you deserve all the credit in the world Carlos, this was a HUGE undertaking and you made it work and kept it extremely consistent for such a hard job to pull off, giving plenty of much deserved spotlight to the vixens divisions.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 9:31 pm

Honestly, Carlos, you deserve a whole lot of awards for what you did for this thing. You worked your ass off to get it off the ground and you succeeded, and I commend you for it. Ups and downs, uphill battles and whatnot, and it was pretty impressive. I can't wait to see what you decide to do to trump this later in the future.

If this isn't a reoccurring thing in EAW I'm going to eat my shirt.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 9:36 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:
I did the best i could with that fella. I did the final when both the participants were there because I wanted them to see the match.
I'm just saying schedule it better if you do it next year. Show some love to the community that supports yo ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 9:40 pm

I'm very thankful the Vixens are getting chances to prove themselves!

And I'm very proud of all the Vixens who gave it their all, it was truly remarkable! Good job girls!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 9:46 pm

TLA wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
TLA wrote:
I'm just saying schedule it better if you do it next year. Show some love to the community that supports yo ass.
Whoa. I was thinking of the community the whole time! I was trying man...why do you think I moved it from Monday to Tuesday. We never really got the crowd we wanted..even after i advertised.  :to: ......My feelings matter too, TLA.  :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 11:08 pm

I'm happy you're breaking the boundary of 'Well, if they haven't been here long, they can't win.' This tournament, I won't lie, at first I was very skeptical of but you proved me wrong (not like I'm someone to prove) and this tournament was amazing. Now someone give the man a title shot!
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 24th 2015, 12:57 am

The tournament was a huge undertaking and propelled new faces into stardom and contendership, as well as changing the whole landscape of the Vixens division. Some of these Vixens are better roleplayers than the boys and I'm certainly glad I was not involved in having to roleplay against the murderer's row of talent that shined through the rp board.  

The only thing I hope is that these new established stars don't go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 24th 2015, 1:19 am

Mexican Samurai wrote:
The tournament was a huge undertaking and propelled new faces into stardom and contendership, as well as changing the whole landscape of the Vixens division. Some of these Vixens are better roleplayers than the boys and I'm certainly glad I was not involved in having to roleplay against the murderer's row of talent that shined through the rp board.  

The only thing I hope is that these new established stars don't go to waste.
1. They won't.

2. Thank you for your help writing in this tournament. 

3. I think from a promo perspective, there are at least 6 vixens here who could go toe to toe with anyone on the roster, male or female.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 24th 2015, 1:26 am

No one can ever berate this division again, you ladies have been so dope. Im understating since im tired asf, but keep it going. Me and Pimp C, C da don, da don dotta Rosso will keep trying to cook shit up. 

Only the beginning tbh
Back to top Go down
Shawn Hunter

Shawn Hunter

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 24th 2015, 1:37 am

I know I haven't been here long at all, but seeing the females being showcased at this capacity was a really cool thing to see, considering that I'm a newcomer around here. Makes me feel even more excited to be apart of this place now and to see what's in store later on.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 24th 2015, 1:46 am

Shawn Hunter wrote:
I know I haven't been here long at all, but seeing the females being showcased at this capacity was a really cool thing to see, considering that I'm a newcomer around here. Makes me feel even more excited to be apart of this place now and to see what's in store later on.

Love ur avy, welcome aboard. Dont be one of those "i love eaw ill stay for sure!" -leaves 2 weeks later- ppl. Join the family -fist bumps-
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 24th 2015, 1:55 am

As someone who has been here for a long time and seen some really burdensome times for the Vixens, I honestly thought that this whole tournament was a huge success. When the idea was first introduced, I had no idea how this was going to turn out but with what I was accustomed to seeing from the past.. my hopes weren't high. I had no doubt that the competitors were worthy but I really wondered about their ability to continuously stay active on a week basis but man, was I proven wrong.

Not only did they exceed most of our expectations, they drove a humongous train through it. I have never seen the Vixens division so active and competitive, even more so than the men division at times (kudos to the girls). I have at times seen at the most three or four vixens active but with one or two titles to fight for, I can see why some go astray but when they are put in a tournament with an equal opportunity to fight for the Vixens title.. you come to understand why they were so fired up to win.

I had personal favorites throughout the whole tournament as did everyone and I'm kind of glad some vixens are taking their losses intensively because it shows you that they tried so hard in this tournament. I wasn't unfortunately able to help out as I don't work in that department (I guess) but huge kudos to Carlos, you were freaking brilliant man. I want to give as much appreciation to everyone who helped out and on top of it all... 

Congratulations Aria Jaxon! It was a great tournament and a brilliant win.

Last edited by Devan Dubian on September 24th 2015, 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 24th 2015, 1:56 am

i was robbed
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts EmptySeptember 24th 2015, 2:14 am

xkimbo wrote:
i was robbed
shut up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empress of Elite Final Thoughts   Empress of Elite Final Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Empress of Elite Final Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1