Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Until We Meet Again SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Until We Meet Again SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Until We Meet Again Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Until We Meet Again Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Until We Meet Again Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Until We Meet Again Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Until We Meet Again Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Until We Meet Again Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Until We Meet Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Until We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 10:49 pm

Until We Meet Again Tumblr_mvp94nndBG1t08vgjo1_500

It is with great pleasure that I strip my boots off, and walk into the sunset....to grab a KLM plane to the Netherlands on Friday.

Ya'll know your man in the dark, not shining armor, Ventura, for quite a long time now, so I think you guys can understand the position I am in. Months prior, I notified some of you that I would be potentially retiring from e-feds, because of the fact that I am readjusting my life with my girlfriend over in the Netherlands/Germany. First of all, I am trying to get into the position in playing football (soccer) and as my legit pursuit in my life, and I have been receiving support from my pals here and there. The thing is, I do not know how long this process would be, and ever would I know when I will return to good ol' Murica..

That is why I make the peace sign in front of my computer to say thanks to everyone over at EAW for an amazing time here. From Interwire Champion, to becoming the 2013 Grand Rampage Winner, these seeds that you have planted in my career have sprouted into a decorum in which I can admire. From the top of my head, Demon, DDD, Jay, TRE, Robbie, Ken, DC, Senn, Jacob, Brian, hell even AA comes to mind in terms of how we managed to chill in the chat or on the promo page. If I left anyone out, please understand that my brain is undergoing reconstruction. Who the hell knows when I will receive any more brain cells.. Poor me..

Anywho, I would love to continue to stay and add more, but I would just like to cut it short at this point because maybe, JUST MAYBE, I could return within a short notice if things does not turn out that splendid. However, as far as the projection is panning over in front of me, I am being dragged to face my dream. Once again, thank you all for a great time, and I hope to meet all of you again.

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Ventura

Feck dis shit.

I got time to thank everyone that I know in EAW for helping boosting me.

CM Banks - for predicting my future once he saw my promos in AWL; said I would be a HOF soon, and GR Winner (success).

Demon - for being a good pal when I was misbehaving; rebutting everything I say about Arsenal :sad:

DDD - for continuing his amazing toleration of being a sick freak that he has always been. We've had good convos (sex, religion, money, end of the world, blahbaldj) and it was fun to promo against you during my early stages

TRE
- TRE, eh, you need to shave first of all, because no girl gon last with you for a year with that hairdo. I mean, seriously, just get some scissors and freshen up man. But seriously, I would like to thank you for giving me extra help with GFX when I was a pleb. You were always chilled and such. How can I forget our vocaroo battles (in which I always own you in, get mad)

Kawa - well mostly on Skype that I talk to him, but he is still part of EAW. We have had good convos about football, made awesome prank calls back in the day, and you've managed to be chilled erryday. Stay safe you maple leaf.

Brian - ugh. Let's see. You always remove me in Skype calls, you call me a squeaker, you make fun that I established a race called North-American, and you cheat in BGO. What is there for me to say........Since I am forgiving, I would say something positive. You were a cool guy in Skype calls, funny, weird at most times, and I remember where you kept getting your ass beat on L4D2. It's all over now tho.

Xavier Williams - Probably one of my longest running e-fed buddy as of now. From FWE around 2012 to now, we've been great friends for such a long time man. It is a shame that we have never managed to face each other one on one in any e-fed, because I can guarantee you that hell would literally freeze over, which Santa will establish his new home in. (I know corny, but hey, gotta be on the good list). I hope you stay safe Xav.

Ken - One of my football mates in the making. Though we never promoed as much against each other, we always sparked the chatroom with Tottenham/Arsenal conversations that will turn every chatroom to its death. Fun times man.

Alex Anderson

Until We Meet Again Kanyedisbelief

Robbie - Even though we haven't had a match in EAW yet, you were a cool guy to conversate with in the chatroom. One day, sooner or later, I will tell you something that you must do, and you will like it.

Tyler Parker - Ty, ehhh, we used to fight a lot for the shittiest reasons in the chatroom, until we rekindled and became the greatest badasses that chatrooms ever managed in existence. Fortunate to met a great promoer like you, and we have had some funny times in the chatroom.

Diamond Cage - The man I am gonna miss the most here. From 2012 we met, from the movies that we have watched, to the streams, to the promos, to the arguments, to the jokes we make in the chatroom, you were one of the chillest guys that I have met. We always laughed at each other for no reason, and we always make insane jokes (sorry AA). But Diamond, keep on being the diamond that you are. Don't let any wigga lay a scratch on you, otherwise, you got my number.

Venom - For once, something positive. Venom is one of my longest e-fed pals from FWE, and we have had some great times. FWE to EHW to EAW, we all tasted glory together. We cracked jokes on Skype, we had amazing promo wars in all feds, and even though we don't get around as often, we still had a helluva time.

Jacob Senn - Jacob, my man, I will still look at your YouTube page from time to time if you mentioned me. If not, well, you gon get whooped spiritually. Awesome promoer, great moments out in xat and on Skype, and you were an understanding compadre that I knew and love. Stay safe brudda.

Extreme Enigma (RIP) - EE, I know that you are looking down upon me reading this, and I would like to thank you for so many things that you have done in EAW. You helped refurbished my promos ever since I was in Turbo, we made classical jokes about sex and religion from time to time on Skype, and the fact that you became victimized as in pushing talent in EAW goes to show how much you have been the blueprint of EAW's construction. Thank you for helping me a lot, and I miss you man.

Jaywalker - How could I forget this man? Only man in existence who can jaywalk and not get punished by law. Legen-wait because I hope you are lactose intolerant because its dary--legendary. Jay, you helped me with my promo ability throughout EAW. I remember when I used to always ask you, "Read my promo man." And you would automatically fix errors in the stuff that I make. You were a cool guy, one of the best promoers I have ever seen in my long e-fed run, and I hope you continue to dazzle until I ever return.

Y2Impact - That namecolor tho...

Raisins - Sweet...

You see, it is clearly understandable that my brain cannot open the loot to address all of you but these are just a selective few that made me enjoy a lot in EAW. I know that there are unmentioned people here, but if I left you out, of course, you made this playa became an A+ in EAW.

If I do return, and I managed to say all of this, take notice that I don't regret it whatsoever.

Once again..

Thank you.

Last edited by Ventura on June 24th 2014, 11:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 10:51 pm

I will kill you in BGO some more now.  :deadpool:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 10:53 pm

:to: I'll always remember our rap battles.
 :to: I'll always remember our times doing art together
 :to: Long live Ventura
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 10:55 pm

Christopher Myers salutes, I'll miss you, good luck.

:banderas:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 10:57 pm

I'll miss you Johnny Ventura, but good luck in the future. :bolieve:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 11:09 pm

goodbye jim
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 11:19 pm

Cyfy wrote:
goodbye jim
You have not forgotten that we are still friends in our sleeps, in the bathroom, or even eating spinach at our dinner tables. This is more like a :bump:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 11:23 pm

Goodbye, was nice knowing you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 11:26 pm

See ya, Johnny. I'll miss you.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 11:32 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
See ya, Johnny. I'll miss you.
I'll miss you more.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 11:36 pm

Lol even though you forgot me, I will miss you Johnny.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 24th 2014, 11:52 pm

Selfishly, I hope this isn't the last time we see of you... as those TOT/ARS convos were always great. Hope to have more of them. But otherwise... go out, and achieve that dream of yours, and hopefully it gives you not much reason to come back too often, for it probably means success.

Best of luck man.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 12:21 am

go out there and live out ya dreams, much luv much blessins :salute:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 12:23 am

Not possible, Johnny.  :mmm:
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 12:28 am

Peace off, Ventura. May you make the Northern American people proud.  :deadpool:  :bolieve:  :salute:
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 12:59 am

Sad to see you go. I'm going to miss you, JV.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 1:26 am

Adios pal, you were a kewlgui. Good luck with lyf and all that good shit. Remember always - #TBaR
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 2:33 am

Just keep bo-lieving Johnny :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 9:29 am

I had some nice shit to say, but you didn't mention me so like, nah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 11:00 am

Send me some weed from Amsterdam if ur heading there pls

Have fun tho
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 11:36 am

I wish you the best in all your future Endeavors Long Live Ventura  :bowdown:  :salute:  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 12:06 pm

Sorry to see ya leave man.  Hope to see you again someday.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 12:46 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
I had some nice shit to say, but you didn't mention me so like, nah.
Don't fret my monstrous pet. You know that we've been gucci in the chatroom for a long time that appraising you isn't worth satisfying for me and you. We had epic conversations about so many things in the chat, poked fun on some people, but did crazy stuff like giving namecolor to Rachel (Booooo) and when you scr...nvm. At the end of the day, you coolio with me.

Are you sure I didn't mention you?
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyJune 25th 2014, 5:02 pm

Despite how whack dWo was, I had a great time working with you on Dynasty when I first returned.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 9:42 pm

we'll miss you ventura
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until We Meet Again   Until We Meet Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Until We Meet Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next