Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? Empty
PostSubject: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 9:21 pm

I would want that Eddie Guerrero 2005 heel gimmick. He was awesome at it and I feel I can knock it out of the park
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 9:32 pm

I've had in my head for awhile that I'd come in as a tag team.  I'd either go for an LOD/Mad Max style team with a bit more depth to it than the usual muscle head post-apocalypse no-seller power and paint gimmick.  Either that, or something resembling Enzo and Big Cass.  The Enzo part would pretty much stay intact, but I think I'd bring Janus Casey to EAW to be his stoic hillbilly psycho counterpart.  Call them the Beast Coast Connection or The Main Event.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 9:43 pm

I think I'll go to be a rich and spoiled French Victorian lady with her personal butler.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 9:46 pm

Hm...I'd like to go in as a genuine giant character, basically my Gojira gimmick from WMW. Someone that basically believes that they are better than everyone else pound for pound. It would either be that or the backwoods country character, who prefers to keep to himself rather than talk to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 9:54 pm

I would love to do a 'straight out of law school, fuck you, I'm the smartest and baddest bitch around' type thing.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 12:48 am

I've always wanted to do a dumber-than-shit Keanu Reeves "A-lister" movie star with a Surfer type accent.  Think of Edge and Christian but just straight out dumb.
Back to top Go down
That Self Hi-Five Guy

That Self Hi-Five Guy

Hailing From : Huntington Beach Baby!

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 1:10 am

I've always thought about using a big but talented and dangerously agile monster heel such as Vader, the kind of heel who you honestly believed could be unbeatable and and is dreaded by everyone in the locker room, could keep up with the little guys and push around the big guys. Where not even officials or the people in power are safe and every time you saw him, you know somebody is gonna get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 1:16 am

I was this close to playing a psychotic heel with a cult following with Kana as the pic base...
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 2:49 am

I kinda already have with Clark Duncan after originally being Eddie Mack.

If I ever decided to do so again, I'd probably just use the Mario Rossi character and have Santino or Enzo as the picbase.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 3:40 am

I'd have my picbase as Titus O'Neil and my gimmick would be one of Ray-J's alleged "booty goons" who sought out to becme a pro wrestler and wants do more than just punish his opponents; he wants to all out sexually violate them. His philosophy would be "I'm 6'8", 245 pounds and i can fight. If I smack you on the ass the fuck you gonna do about it nigga? NOTHING. You ain't gonna do NOTHING cutie."
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 3:46 am

A big country bumpkin with a terrible vocabulary and no understanding of the modern world outside his log cabin located inside his 40 acre plot of woods in upstate North Dakota. Brodie Lee would be my picbase but since he's taken I'd use Mark Briscoe cuz his face fits perfectly with a dumb mother fucker who doesn't know shit about what's going on.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 5:56 am

Ankou aka the god of death in celtic mythology and my pic base would be Finn Balor or Sheamus since Balor is taken.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 10:04 am

Some type of thug gimmick maybe or something like that.  Where I come out wrestling in the fliest outfits and shit like that so my pic base would probably be Enzo due to the fact he wrestles in a lot of Jordans and shit like that.
Back to top Go down
The Black Prince

The Black Prince

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 10:12 am

The gimmick I would choose would probably be a lovable baby face that's constantly fails in everything he does but no matter how many times he has failed in his life he is still willing to get back and keep on going. He would be an inspiration to the younger and older audience that could relate to him. The pic base I would use would possibly be Johnny Gargano
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 10:58 am

Angelo Brando wrote:
The gimmick I would choose would probably be a lovable baby face that's constantly fails in everything he does but no matter how many times he has failed in his life he is still willing to get back and keep on going. He would be an inspiration to the younger and older audience that could relate to him. The pic base I would use would possibly be Johnny Gargano
Sounds like me :$
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 2:44 pm

I would steal the bear gimmick from that one guy who signed up and disappeared. That was legit one of the best ideas I've seen in feds and the unique possibilities for writers are endless.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 3:46 pm

If I had to make an elitist, I would have a face with a cult following, maybe a social media sensation who ran his own shows via YouTube. He would use his salary from EAW to fund his promotion (that's what i would use the salary bonus for). Kind of like what The Hardys and Booker T do.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 6:13 pm

I'd be a wrestling connoisseur. Someone who knows every single wrestling move ever and uses this to his advantage. I've used this gimmick before for a very short period of time and I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 1:13 pm

I think I'd use an entirely new gimmick and not use Crash or Brody at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 21st 2015, 4:37 pm

< dis
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 21st 2015, 5:02 pm

A more serious Elvis gimmick (NOT Honky Tonk Man). I think Fandango as his pic base, Heenan as a manager and it'd be perfect. Plus I can always tweak it if need be if I decided to go in a different direction. All I'd have to do is change the music used as inspiration for the character.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 21st 2015, 6:35 pm

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 19th 2017, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 21st 2015, 7:41 pm

crazed hunter gimmick and have leo kruger as picbase
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 21st 2015, 8:53 pm

I would be a white guy who raps really fast, and my picbase would be Rittz and he wouldn't be a wrestler at all just a manager who snorts coke and does crazy fast raps dissing his clients' opponents. Imagine if Paul Heyman was a white rapper and that would be my gimmick.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? EmptySeptember 21st 2015, 8:56 pm

Aurora Rose wrote:
I would be a white guy who raps really fast, and my picbase would be Rittz and he wouldn't be a wrestler at all just a manager who snorts coke and does crazy fast raps dissing his clients' opponents. Imagine if Paul Heyman was a white rapper and that would be my gimmick.
nah you should be a big scary biker guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?   If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could start your EAW career again what would be your gimmick?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next