Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Shawn Hunter  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Shawn Hunter  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Shawn Hunter  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Shawn Hunter  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Shawn Hunter  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Shawn Hunter  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Shawn Hunter  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Shawn Hunter  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Shawn Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawn Hunter

Shawn Hunter

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 4:45 am

Shawn Hunter  BzJ2IC9
Shawn Matthew Harris was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and was raised in Manhattan, New York. It would be an understatement to say that Shawn's upbringing was rough. Shawn's mother died when he was eight years-old, which brought upon a lot heartache in the family. From there, he would grow up with an abusive father who would use alcohol to cope with the loss. At the age of sixteen years-old, Harris' father had an untimely death, which led to Harris fending for himself. He'd eventually graduate from high school, but Harris would hardly contemplate on furthering his education from there. From that point on, Harris found himself in and out of jail due to partaking in various crimes in his young adult-hood, which subsequently led to him hanging around with bad crowds. There's been several times where Harris would be beaten and assaulted by officers who would ignorantly refer to him as a hoodlum simply based off of his rather harsh exterior, which changed his perspective on a lot of things in life. Professional wrestling was the one thing that took him away from that lifestyle. Harris has spent several years training and wrestling in the Midwestern states.

Shawn Hunter  LQfobJj
DATE OF BIRTH/AGE: December 11th, 1989 (25 years old)
BORN IN: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
RESIDES IN: Buffalo, New York, USA
HEIGHT: 6 foot 3 inches
WEIGHT: 233 lb.

Shawn Hunter  AHPrICN
RING NAME: Shawn Hunter
NICKNAME(S): "The Devil Himself", "The New Age Killer", "The Rebel", "The Nightmare"
BILLED FROM: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BILLED HEIGHT: 6 foot 3 inches
BILLED WEIGHT: 233 lb.
WRESTLING ATTIRE:
 Shawn Hunter  BZNB4TM
DISPOSITION: Tweener - Shawn Hunter is slightly unhinged individual who often finds himself in the middle of chaos and/or danger; whether it be intentional or on accident. His method of operation is by any means necessary; he'll stop at nothing to ensure that he walks away victorious. However, that's not to say that Hunter doesn't have a moral compass...albeit, a flawed one, to say the least. Due to his impoverished upbringing, which involved both verbal and physical abuse from those who had power over him, which caused Shawn to develop somewhat of an obsession towards power; both over himself and others. More times than not, you won't see Shawn Hunter going out of his way to befriend others; he's  a loner in every sense of the word. Typically, Hunter only aligns himself with others who may prove to benefit him in the long run. 
PERSONALITY TRAITS: Highly competitive, sarcastic, psychotically humored, ill-tempered, borderline crazy. 

Shawn Hunter  XMAvFFQ
ENTRANCE THEME: "Underground" by GOB
ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION: 

"Underground" by GOB hits the P.A. system with ferocity as the crowd response is that of a neutral standing with the competitor about to step through the black curtains. The lights inside of the arena begin to dim as a thick cloud of white smoke slowly emerges from the entrance stage. With a red backlight shining in the background, the silhouette of Shawn Hunter seemingly appears out of nowhere; standing tall as the smoke continues to engulf the upper stage. A few moments would pass before Hunter then begins making a slow saunter down the entrance ramp; his fists clinched and his cold, steel blue eyes fixated upon the squared circle. At this point, the lights inside the arena go from being pitch black, to glowing in a deep red color. Hunter sports a pair of worn and torn denim jeans and a sleeveless black leather jacket as he passes by fans who have their hands and arms outstretched over the barricade, making his way up the steel steps. Once on the ring apron, Shawn takes a brief gaze out in to the sea of fans before stepping through the middle rope and in to the center of the ring. 

Shawn Hunter  AHPrICN
WRESTLING STYLE: Striking, Technical
SPECIALTY MATCH: Hardcore match
FINISHING MANEUVERS: 
- The Last Surrender (Double Underhook Piledriver)
- Means To An End (Crossface/scissored armbar combination) 
SIGNATURE MANEUVERS:
- Buckle Bomb (Turnbuckle Powerbomb)
- Catastrophe Kick (Discus Big Boot)
- Spinal Reconstruction (Swinging Side Slam Backbreaker)
COMMON MANEUVERS:
- Ankle Lock (sometimes w/ grapevine)
- Belly-To-Back Suplex
- Cross Armbreaker
- Diving Double Foot Stomp
- Enzuigiri Kick
- European Uppercut Flurry
- Inverted Powerslam
- Knee to the midsection of an opponent rebounding off the ropes
- German Suplex (release or bridging) 
- Pendulum Lariat 
- Running knee strike to opponent in seated position
- Single Leg Boston Crab
- Snap Scoop Powerslam
- Spear through second rope
- Spinning Heel Kick

Last edited by Shawn Hunter on October 2nd 2015, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 4:57 am

are you the same guy who handled JRT3?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Hunter

Shawn Hunter

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 4:59 pm

No, I'm not.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 5:01 pm

aah, okay then.... your sig looks similar with him so I was thinking that you are JRT3.

welcome to EAW, then! you make GFX, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Hunter

Shawn Hunter

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 5:14 pm

Thanks! 

Yeah, I do. I've been making GFX since about 2011, and I've been roleplaying since 2008.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 5:36 pm

Welcome to EAW!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 6:02 pm

Welcome! I'm really digging this character.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 6:33 pm

Welcome! We have similar gimmicks, not exactly alike but very similar. I'm very interested in seeing what you do with the character!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Hunter

Shawn Hunter

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 9:35 pm

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'm really glad I found out about this place. I've been searching for e-fed like this for a while now, lol.
Back to top Go down
The Black Prince

The Black Prince

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 10:12 pm

Nice, me like everything. Hopefully we face each other soon or team up or whatever breh .
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 6:47 pm

Welcome to EAW. You're heading to Showdown. GL.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  EmptySeptember 24th 2015, 1:50 am

Buddy pal your gfx skills are making me swell with jealousy your cutouts / edits r clean as hell!

Glad to have ya aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shawn Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Hunter    Shawn Hunter  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1