Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Empty
PostSubject: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 4:30 am

It may have something to do with the fact that Mr. DEDEDE isn't World Champion

Food for thought There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... 1ubve5Z
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 6:04 am

I know I for one am extremely concerned over this. I've been on edge lately, more than usual, and now that you mention it, if you were world champion I'd probably be able to finally calm down for once.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 6:17 am

Hmm. Interesting assessment.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 6:43 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 8:22 am

Chucky P. wrote:
I know I for one am extremely concerned over this. I've been on edge lately, more than usual, and now that you mention it, if you were world champion I'd probably be able to finally calm down for once.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 8:32 am

It's been too long. Take me back to the days of DDD as champ.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 9:52 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 10:03 am

Honestly, considering we have about 40 World Titles in EAW now, I'm surprised that you aren't World Champ.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 10:32 am

#GiveCarlosAChance

Nice try DDD  Very Happy

Last edited by Liam Catterson on September 14th 2015, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 12:08 pm

i do have to agree. i think ddd needs to dethrone AA.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 12:21 pm

Nah the topic is why isn't The Franchise Demon the New Breed Champion
  :anchor:
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 12:23 pm

The Franchise Demon wrote:
Nah the topic is why isn't The Franchise Demon the New Breed Champion
  :anchor:
its because you cant promo you jabroni. you cant even use the correct "you're" or "your." smh fd smfh
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 2:16 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
It may have something to do with the fact that Mr. DEDEDE isn't World Champion

Food for thought There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... 1ubve5Z
My predictions never lie :cena:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 5:04 pm

I feel that my New Breed title reign has had a soothing effect on EAW so I can see where you are coming from.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 8:06 pm

Flabby n sick.
Let banks down.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 8:18 pm

*twiddles thumbs* Can I haz Vixens tag title?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 8:22 pm

Tresus wrote:
Flabby n sick.
Let banks down.

:mjpls: You realize I was Banks' mentor, not his apprentice #ThatsGawd
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 9:05 pm

Look at the disgraceful world champions in EAW right now. Alex Anderson, Brian Daniels, Xavier Williams,... Devan Dubian is the only worthy champion. The rest are just a bunch of pips.

What EAW needs is a leader, the one and only GAWD! Mr. DEDEDE! I'm ashamed of this company for not currently having you as a world champion.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 9:08 pm

When DDD gets his rightful title

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... VUBZNtA
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:21 am

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
*twiddles thumbs* Can I haz Vixens tag title?
Vixens are eligible for the current Tag Team Championships already.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:48 pm

Who's got a big head and went on leave right before the whining and complainig started?

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Tumblr_nugrnwfNji1spgk1lo2_400

The answer's right in front of you, DDD. People want Matt Miles back.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:49 pm

Sexy Girl Whisper: The Man with The Midas Touch...
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:44 am

>DDD says him becoming world champ will solve EAW's issues
>DDD is made world champion
>amount of complaining, whining, and unrest has arguably increased

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Tumblr_inline_n4ovwkJJ7L1qfkhui
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:46 am

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... 1f602  There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... 1f602  There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... 1f602
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:47 am

Drastik wrote:
>DDD says him becoming world champ will solve EAW's issues
>DDD is made world champion
>amount of complaining, whining, and unrest has arguably increased

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Tumblr_inline_n4ovwkJJ7L1qfkhui

Actually it's significantly gone down bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...   There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT... Empty

Back to top Go down

There's a bit more complaining, whining and unrest in EAW these days BUT...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next